Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Removing The Zeros

SWFloridaGuru

6-1-2012 SWFloridaGuy: We see a lot of reports coming from the CBI referencing "delete the zeros," "raise the zeros" and "remove the zeros." This information campaign is the Central Banks' way educating the public of the upcoming changes and give them reason to believe that soon they will again be able to have confidence in their own currency, and that the goal of their leaders is to eventually de-dollarize the economy. This is a sensitive balancing act. Furtiveness is imperative to the process. They must delicately educate the public without announcing to the world their plans to raise the exchange rate equal to, or higher than the USD. Removing of the zeros refers to the collection of the larger notes from circulation. It doesn't directly refer to the specific rate change, more to the process of introducing the new currency. When the time comes the CBI will send a new adjusted rate to the BIS (in accordance with the IMF and World Bank's approval and instruction) for release either alone or in a small basket back to all the Central Banks. The new rate will go live all around the world instantaneously. At that point people holding large notes will be given 2 choices: Trade in for lower denoms they can hold indefinitely or exchange for another currency, in our case USD. The rate won't have to spend months "working it's way through the system" at our local Wells Fargo branch. This isn't about the US banks. This currency reform project will have global financial implications and the US will witness this at the same time as the rest of the world.

Please stop. deleting the three zeroes plan is about a lop. the cbi wants too, ok. The goi and parliament keep pushingit back and continue to study it. they hopefully dont agree to draft a law and vote it in.

Egypt now wants to delete three zeroes. so your saying they are straight rving too. you purposely mislead people, everytime the news brings us these negative deleting the three zeroes articles.

Quit pumping. we are smarter than you. you are looking ridiculous

i believe 100% in a straight rv. the cbi is saying lop, i dont believe them for one second. yet, deleting zeroes is easily understood by those who look.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 39

Wow Sandstorm, that's the first time anyone has ever called me a pumper. I am far from that. You don't hear me throwing it dates and rates. If you don't believe the CBI plans on revaluing their currency and that the only hold up is the political unrest, read this report, then get back to me. http://www.sigir.mil/publications/quarterlyreports/April2012.html

I like to call deleting zeroes what its always meant. the cbi confirms its a lop message every day. and then we have peopletelling us all its an rv. Im 100% rv, no lop guy. it ticks me off when in a traditional sense its a blatant lie. however the cbi may be using it as cover for a straight rv, but theres not enough evidence to start calling deleting the three zeroes a rv. continue with your usually business practice.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 32

I like to call deleting zeroes what its always meant. the cbi confirms its a lop message every day. and then we have peopletelling us all its an rv. Im 100% rv, no lop guy. it ticks me off when in a traditional sense its a blatant lie. however the cbi may be using it as cover for a straight rv, but theres not enough evidence to start calling deleting the three zeroes a rv. continue with your usually business practice.

How about we call it lifting the zeros, witch could mean lifting out of circulation the bills with 3 zeros.

• Upvote 4

Bamagirl, thank you very much. It's kind of funny I'm being called a pumper when I've been banned from almost every chat room for standing up to the hypers. Thank god there's some reasonable people here who know how to communicate respectfully with one another. Cheers to you girl. :)

YW. I don't always comment but I always read AND enjoy your posts... thanks for bringing it over!

• Upvote 3

Sandstorm you really need to re-consider your position. I find your posts ill thought out, and very patronizing, are you assuming that we are half wits at this forum? Presumably your next post will be equally inflammatory, so am pressing the ignore button now, you annoy me. :)

SWFloridaGuru I like you though. :lol:

• Upvote 10

Well, i remember about a few weeks ago that Highlander had that same theory, that the CBI was the bad guy and the GOI was the good guy trying to cause a RV. Read the chat Kaperoni did on this, just a few days ago he clearly proved that to be wrong by CBI articles. That the CBI's plan is not to LOP. Only time will tell, but i am for the rv as the economists and SIGIR report imply.

Here is one statement i found.

'pointing out that the point of view the central bank is that the deletion of zeros does not affect the value of the Iraqi currency but will reduce the cluster size of large financial market are either merchants Viamlon this mass of financial and large lot and we think it will affect the economy and currency trading'

Kap's chat - very good read

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 4

Sandstorm, are you stuck in one? SWFG has more than proven himself in this forum, which is more than I can say for you. Please study. more about the subject and the person you are attempting to disparage. By opening your pie hole as you just did, you've shown us your ingnorance.

• Upvote 2

Just seen this is in rumors. my bad..anything goes in this section

Well, i remember about a few weeks ago that Highlander had that same theory, that the CBI was the bad guy and the GOI was the good guy trying to cause a RV. Read the chat Kaperoni did on this, just a few days ago he clearly proved that to be wrong by CBI articles. That the CBI's plan is not to LOP. Only time will tell, but i am for the rv as the economists and SIGIR report imply.

Here is one statement i found.

'pointing out that the point of view the central bank is that the deletion of zeros does not affect the value of the Iraqi currency but will reduce the cluster size of large financial market are either merchants Viamlon this mass of financial and large lot and we think it will affect the economy and currency trading'

Kap's chat - very good read

Your making my point plain and clear. deleting the three zeroes is a lop, in a lop, the value doesnt change it remains the same.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 19

Just seen this is in rumors. my bad..anything goes in this section

Your making my point plain and clear. deleting the three zeroes is a lop, in a lop, the value doesnt change it remains the same.

It's cool,remember everyone has an opinion and it don't always jive with all. At some point we all will find out Iraq's true intentions,till then its just a guessing game. And Betty1970 dang even your posts are cute- :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Who are you? Back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you joined this month and all of a sudden you have the right to call people pumpers? get real.

Anti-pumper...thats me. easyrider, of course your upset. you deliver frank and deltas marketing strategy over here everyday, and then defend them like your brother, when someone calls there bs.

theres pumper trolls, who have many screens names, who pump only a favorable outcome and try to give pumpers credibility, and i dont like it. i can easily, kindly, and gently disagree with an opinion. im just standing up against those who want to stand up on stage in front of the whole auditorium and preach the dinar message and twist deleting the three zeroes.

did you see egypt wants to delete three zeroes? Whats your take on that. is that another super secret mega rv, waiting in the mist

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

Take it in stride SWFL, I like your posts, we have a lot of loppers who are very vocal and love to shout down optimistic posts, IMO its just noise because they never have any articles or bring anything constructive. But for some reason they just intuitively know everything and wont leave....... they know there is a huge upside to this.

Reminds me of a Bumper Sticker Ive seen

"Ask a teenager thery know everything"

• Upvote 5

Anti-pumper...thats me. easyrider, of course your upset. you deliver frank and deltas marketing strategy over here everyday, and then defend them like your brother, when someone calls there bs.

theres pumper trolls, who have many screens names, who pump only a favorable outcome and try to give pumpers credibility, and i dont like it. i can easily, kindly, and gently disagree with an opinion. im just standing up against those who want to stand up on stage in front of the whole auditorium and preach the dinar message and twist deleting the three zeroes.

did you see egypt wants to delete three zeroes? Whats your take on that. is that another super secret mega rv, waiting in the mist

Just go away...

• Upvote 6

It's cool,remember everyone has an opinion and it don't always jive with all. At some point we all will find out Iraq's true intentions,till then its just a guessing game. And Betty1970 dang even your posts are cute- :lol::lol::lol:

Totally agree on betty1970. She seems so kind and sweet. i feel bad not agreeing when shes around

Un-cool dude,the name calling is uncalled for. You've voiced your opinion. P.S. yeah Betty1970 seems to be the type u take home to meet momma

Edited by caz1104

Please stop. deleting the three zeroes plan is about a lop. the cbi wants too, ok. The goi and parliament keep pushingit back and continue to study it. they hopefully dont agree to draft a law and vote it in.

Egypt now wants to delete three zeroes. so your saying they are straight rving too. you purposely mislead people, everytime the news brings us these negative deleting the three zeroes articles.

Quit pumping. we are smarter than you. you are looking ridiculous

i believe 100% in a straight rv. the cbi is saying lop, i dont believe them for one second. yet, deleting zeroes is easily understood by those who look.

Sorry Sandstorm, SWFG has it right IMHO. He described the "deleting the three zeroes" perfectly well, as simply calling in the large notes. No lop here at all. Reading is hard...................

• Upvote 3

Raising zeros, IMHO, could mean retiring the 3 zero currency,

but I don't know why.

So if I were to purchase something for 2,000 and pay for it with a 3 zero bill,

I would not get a 1,000 bill in the change.

The only reason for that would be to retire the 3 zero bills.

It would not change the rate of the IQD.

It would also not reduce the amount of bills in circulation.

Actually it would add more bills. Hence, getting many smaller bills as change from a purchase.

Instead of getting a 1,000 bill as change (see above), more bills adding up to 1,000 would be needed.

This would have nothing to do with making the IQD on par with the USD.

That's a totally different issue.

My brain cells are going on strike with all of this!

Un-cool dude,the name calling is uncalled for. You've voiced your opinion. P.S. yeah Betty1970 seems to be the type u take home to meet momma

I said pumper trolls......never identified anyone as such......just saying they are amongst us.

not calling anyone specifically one

Sorry Sandstorm, SWFG has it right IMHO. He described the "deleting the three zeroes" perfectly well, as simply calling in the large notes. No lop here at all. Reading is hard...................

He described it perfectly??? If thats what you believe, cool. Theres not one licensed financial adviser on the planet that would agree. But everyone can believe what they want. just bringing an opposing view, everyone can come to their own conclusion

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2