Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TALABANI TO CALL EMERGENCY PARLIAMENT MEETING TO WITHDRAW CONFIDENCE

Salem Daly: President Talabani will call an emergency session to withdraw confidence .. And a national consensus to replace Maliki

Friday 06/01/2012

Baghdad (news) .. MP said / the coalition in Iraq / Salem Deli, there is a national consensus to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister, adding that the swords of the parliament held an emergency meeting at the invitation of President of the Republic of the vote to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki.

Daly said in a statement (of the Agency news) Friday: There is a national consensus and the desire of the majority of the political blocs to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki because of his performance, calling for Maliki to give up his job "without limitation or qualification."

He added that the decision of the political blocs to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki came after Maliki's refusal to implement all the agreements concluded between the blocks and rejected Balkien reforms therefore have no choice but to pull the blocks in front of him confidence.

He said the Attorney for the coalition in Iraq to: that the parliament will hold an emergency session in the near future at the invitation of President Jalal Talabani to be voted to withdraw confidence from the al-Maliki.

The spokesman / coalition in Iraq / Maysoon al, demanded the prime minister to resign from his post in order to preserve his dignity, noting that people want to change the government for not providing services and the continuing security breaches, saying (the news): Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign from his post in order to preserve dignity and the dignity of people, especially as there is national consensus on the withdrawal of confidence from. / Finished /

My link

--

It's hard to believe that 200 MPs would knowingly vote no-confidence if their demands were contrary to the constitution and he was "defending" it. Last minute, he will give it up and do the Erbil thing.

BUT, if I were Maliki, I wouldn't let it go down that way. I'd install a puppet, and pull the strings from behind the scenes after graciously resigning "for the good of the country". Either way, this CANNOT be allowed to come to a vote. It would be too HUGE of an embarrassment to a proud country, and something would have to give before a final vote.

Look for really FAST movement within 24 hrs. after they call for a special session.

• Upvote 1

yeah this thing is beginning to get back for foreign investment into the country. the publicity of this is being covered in the western worlds mainstream media. i was driving into work today listening to npr and the political situation in baghdad was amongst the mornings highlights.

i meant to say "this thing is beginning to get BAD for foreign investment into the country..."

oh! and to top this article off with a little contradiction, there is the article that came out today stating:

Deputy for Iraq: no agreement on holding an emergency session to withdraw confidence from the Government

Posted: June 1, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics, Top Headlines

Date: Friday, 01-06-2012 12: 12 pm

Baghdad (newsletter) … The leading Iraqi pool confirmed Deputy/Iraqi/coalition of rational political blocs Zebari, which met in Erbil and Najaf and Sulaymaniyah, not yttarko until now to hold an emergency session to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.Zebari told reporters (News Agency news) on Friday: the figures collected to withdraw confidence in Maliki, permanently incomplete, and the leaders of political blocs who met did not confer them at an emergency meeting to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister, referring to the difficulty of forecasting in the image of the end of the political situation and it claims to replace Maliki.

Iraqi Deputy said: (the Iraqi list, Kurdish Coalition, comrades) in addition to independents, continuing to hold meetings and dialogues on withdrawal of confidence in Maliki

i meant to say "this thing is beginning to get BAD for foreign investment into the country..."

oh! and to top this article off with a little contradiction, there is the article that came out today stating:

Deputy for Iraq: no agreement on holding an emergency session to withdraw confidence from the Government

Posted: June 1, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics, Top Headlines

Date: Friday, 01-06-2012 12: 12 pm

Baghdad (newsletter) … The leading Iraqi pool confirmed Deputy/Iraqi/coalition of rational political blocs Zebari, which met in Erbil and Najaf and Sulaymaniyah, not yttarko until now to hold an emergency session to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.Zebari told reporters (News Agency news) on Friday: the figures collected to withdraw confidence in Maliki, permanently incomplete, and the leaders of political blocs who met did not confer them at an emergency meeting to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister, referring to the difficulty of forecasting in the image of the end of the political situation and it claims to replace Maliki.

Iraqi Deputy said: (the Iraqi list, Kurdish Coalition, comrades) in addition to independents, continuing to hold meetings and dialogues on withdrawal of confidence in Maliki

It's like waiting on the jury for more evidence to go over. ahhh...todays episode (soap opera Iraq) is gonna keep us hanging till monday. Or at least guessing all day.

Maliki is going no where folks dont buy into the propaganda that is taking place as we speak.

Easy - how do you see this playing out? I've heard so many views and read a lot of articles. How do you think they will deal with Maliki?

Maliki is going no where folks dont buy into the propaganda that is taking place as we speak.

Heck, I'm getting on a plane going into parliament as impostor and voting. You know I thought he would stay, but after the last 24 hours, I really think they are going to get him to resign to avoid prosecution. Remember Barzani is holding something from being published that we do not know, and God knows all the other things we have read. Maybe I am just a super hopeful.

• Upvote 1

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. There's too many conflicting articles out to make a logical assumption, IMO. But, June sounds like a pivotal month for them; WTO on 7th, UNSC on 15th, Tarrifs on 30th. Hope they can fit an RV in there somewhere... :twothumbs:

That goes along with what Delta says too. And he's over there... ;)

• Upvote 2

I wish I had a clue, I wish someone had a clue to what is actually going on. I am so sick and tired of these contradicting articles. Too many years of reading these articles I guess. I am tired, frustrated, confused, and growing really weary of all this. I really hope this is our month, I am at the end of my rope with this investment.

Come on Iraq!

Get it done.

WM13

I wish I had a clue, I wish someone had a clue to what is actually going on. I am so sick and tired of these contradicting articles. Too many years of reading these articles I guess. I am tired, frustrated, confused, and growing really weary of all this. I really hope this is our month, I am at the end of my rope with this investment.

Come on Iraq!

Get it done.

WM13

Hang in their friend. Relax and watch it unfold.