Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions

I'm thinking of going into the construction business when this RV's and I was wondering if you could shed some of your wisdom with me. I need to hire some workers but I'm not sure who to hire, although I have already gotten some applications. So my question is: How much wood could aq woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, would he? Also do you recomend me hire a woodchuck if you see it's fittin to do so? Just need some advice on the matter. Thanks in advance. :D:P:o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm thinking of going into the construction business when this RV's and I was wondering if you could shed some of your wisdom with me. I need to hire some workers but I'm not sure who to hire, although I have already gotten some applications. So my question is: How much wood could aq woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, would he? Also do you recomend me hire a woodchuck if you see it's fittin to do so? Just need some advice on the matter. Thanks in advance. biggrin.giftongue.gifohmy.gif

ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ER, here is my question: If I establish an offshore account and then form an LCC, and the LCC establishes an irrevocable trust with multiple charitable trust, at what percent will the generated income be taxed if the charitable trusts contributions equals to the deposit into the offshore account?

• Upvote 1

If anyone has any questions about anything I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. I am no guru, but I feel I have a strong understand of what is happening and I feel like some people may have really important questions on their mind that needs to be answered regarding if this currency was to RV, and what they need to know. Please feel free to PM me any questions. ER

ER,

I am hoping you can answer this question, it is a question about US Taxes.

Once the IQD RVs and If I donate to the DNC (Democratic National Committee) just 1 dollar from my Capital Gain Income, will I be able to write that investment off as a loss on my taxes in April?