Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV at.....

Iraq is slowly building an economic reputation involving world power investors and IMO Iraq cannot disappoint these investors by having a "low" RV rate! With that said, again IMO they will have to come in at $1 - $2 to satisfy all involved. To Iraq it isn't about the RV, it is about stability and power.

I personallly do not CARE what it rv's at, I only hope that it does whatever it's going to do soon.

Along with this rv, we're looking at many countries adjusting their monetary systems to "jive" with everyone else. Soo -- currencies will not only revalue upward, but also downward. Another devaluation of the greenback is a given, so whatever the dinar, dong, etc., etc. raise the value to will be somewhat offset in this country. It's my guess that ALL fiat currencies are short-lived, and I HOPE I will have enough from the RV to invest in precious metals, real property and other commodities.

Gooooooooo RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :D:blink: :blink: :o

• Upvote 1

Iraq is slowly building an economic reputation involving world power investors and IMO Iraq cannot disappoint these investors by having a "low" RV rate! With that said, again IMO they will have to come in at $1 - $2 to satisfy all involved. To Iraq it isn't about the RV, it is about stability and power.

Exactly and we are going into a new banking system as well and many lopsters cannot even fathom what this will do to countries and revaluations of their currency remember many countries have devalued their currencies over the years but this is all gonna turn around. Many will have to revalue to start this new banking system. Hold on tight its coming. I say .86-1.60 as a rate.

I personallly do not CARE what it rv's at, I only hope that it does whatever it's going to do soon.

Along with this rv, we're looking at many countries adjusting their monetary systems to "jive" with everyone else. Soo -- currencies will not only revalue upward, but also downward. Another devaluation of the greenback is a given, so whatever the dinar, dong, etc., etc. raise the value to will be somewhat offset in this country. It's my guess that ALL fiat currencies are short-lived, and I HOPE I will have enough from the RV to invest in precious metals, real property and other commodities.

Gooooooooo RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :D:blink: :blink: :o

Yes. personally i woud invest in energy companies which i found a couple that pay ALOT!!!! with you putting your money with them. Renewable energy, they will never go away because we will always need energy. I can't say the same about oil and gas but i will be investing a chunk into oil companies as well. Good luck.

3 cents gives a really good return initially. Around 30 times. Then the key to this investment is to think more long term.

I expect the IQD to shift up and down before growing steadily to a buck or more.

Look at the oil production and export. Thats the crystal ball.

As the oil production rises the infrastructure of Iraq improves and it all changes. Iraq could and should overtake Saudi Arabia in oil exports - some time this decade.

No doubt about the fact the dealers have scammed people into believing false returns fast. Its easy to pray on greed.

The investment is sound, the dealers pitch is not. Thats why the IQD investment has got a scam reputation.

However, the dealers and pumpers have done us a favor in getting us in, now we should ground ourselves and adjust the horizon. Some people on this site have been badly negd for trying to bring reason, they should instead be applauded. :)

Goodlife, I would say that Lopsters would be fine with the perspective that you just stated. There is no doubt about the "potential" of Iraq's economy, especially with their oil reserves.

The dealers and pumpers have done everyone a favor "IF" the Dinar RVs. In the meantime, they are collecting money from ads, books, e-files, memberships and selling of RV-related services and products and unrelated services and products. It's called marketing.

The promise was that your 1 million IQD would become $3-$4 million "any day now". That the lie. If you were promised 10 or 20 years, then that's more reasonable.

In 2004, gold was selling for $400 an ounce. How many IQD dealers were selling gold to you then? in 2011, gold rose to over $1800. If anyone in here had instead of buying IQD bought gold, every $1000 would have become $4,500. Gold has had a better ROI than IQD, so far. Take your $4,500 now and buy IQD.

If you newly acquired IQD then triples in value, then you have $13,500.

Like you said. It's easy to prey on greed.

• Upvote 1

As long as we are throwing RV numbers against the wall to see what sticks I'll post a US $1 to equal .2985 IQD or an approximate $3.35 value US to 1 IQD Simply based on pre war value with a slight adjustment for inflation and consideration of KWD value and some space to alow some 'run up' for the future budget. Of course most of this happens after we get the "brown stuff" cleaned off the "fans". "Health, wealth, and some 'peanut brittle' for the sweet nutty events of life". Go RV.

honestly I would take ANYTHING higher than what it currently is right now...I mean dont get me wrong I want to see a good profit but time will tell and makes no sense sitting around and watching the clock....go about your daily duties and when Adam sounds the alarm, we all take the day off (paid!!!)

:reading-newspaper:

Goooooooooooooo RV!.....or RI (that would be GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeat!)

Good Job Tony the Tiger glad to see your still alive! :)

But seriously I'm right there with easyrider 1.60 well over a dollar. But I also feel this will be over a two year timeframe.

There is a small math error as I see it. you stated that " Yes they have oil….at 2 million barrels a day x 365 days = $730,000,000 most of which is needed to run the country… still not enough?"

Well 2 million Barrels Per day x 365 days does come up to 730,000.00 but that is in Barrels and not in dollars, at present price of a Barrel of Crude Oil that equates to $87.57 or a total of $63,926,100,000.00 or easier stated $63.93 Billion a year.

Just wanted to help with the logic.

GOOD CATCH!!!

Goodlife, I would say that Lopsters would be fine with the perspective that you just stated. There is no doubt about the "potential" of Iraq's economy, especially with their oil reserves.

The dealers and pumpers have done everyone a favor "IF" the Dinar RVs. In the meantime, they are collecting money from ads, books, e-files, memberships and selling of RV-related services and products and unrelated services and products. It's called marketing.

The promise was that your 1 million IQD would become $3-$4 million "any day now". That the lie. If you were promised 10 or 20 years, then that's more reasonable.

In 2004, gold was selling for $400 an ounce. How many IQD dealers were selling gold to you then? in 2011, gold rose to over $1800. If anyone in here had instead of buying IQD bought gold, every $1000 would have become $4,500. Gold has had a better ROI than IQD, so far. Take your $4,500 now and buy IQD.

If you newly acquired IQD then triples in value, then you have $13,500.

Like you said. It's easy to prey on greed.

Jactster. You caught me with a bad spelling mistake and I pray it wont happen again :D

The marketing has to have the urgency of "anytime now" otherwise it wont work. I understand and thats the unfortunate situation.

I find the whole IQD marketing scam kind of stinks, how people can get taken for the ride. I certainly got a bit taken in, early on a few years back and would be a bit aggrieved if it wasn't for the fact that there is RV truth in this significant opportunity. I am still very enthusiastic about this investment even after coming back to earth.

There has to be a significant correction of this currency its just when. I strongly believe that we are only about 3 months from take off, but for the life of me I really do not see how initially it can be anything close to the big numbers touted.

I have to say that I have a distaste for dealer/pumpers that promote the big numbers and fast reward.

There is legitimacy in this investment and for those that hang on should not be disappointed. But to avoid disappointment reduce your expectations.

higher

Why? Because you want it higher or after your many hours of research and choosing to ignore all the things pointing to an RD you somehow choose high RV?

kind of like 1+1=orange...

Exactly and we are going into a new banking system as well and many lopsters cannot even fathom what this will do to countries and revaluations of their currency remember many countries have devalued their currencies over the years but this is all gonna turn around. Many will have to revalue to start this new banking system. Hold on tight its coming. I say .86-1.60 as a rate.

Yes. personally i woud invest in energy companies which i found a couple that pay ALOT!!!! with you putting your money with them. Renewable energy, they will never go away because we will always need energy. I can't say the same about oil and gas but i will be investing a chunk into oil companies as well. Good luck.

Thanks James

• Upvote 2

There is a small math error as I see it. you stated that " Yes they have oil….at 2 million barrels a day x 365 days = $730,000,000 most of which is needed to run the country… still not enough?"

Well 2 million Barrels Per day x 365 days does come up to 730,000.00 but that is in Barrels and not in dollars, at present price of a Barrel of Crude Oil that equates to $87.57 or a total of $63,926,100,000.00 or easier stated $63.93 Billion a year.

Just wanted to help with the logic.

Just wanted to help out with a little more logic....

That 2 million barrels a day will become 6 million a day by the end of this year. A second floating oil terminal just came on line. A third one is still under contruction.

Oil fields are not the problem, it's getting the oil to market. A new pipeline via Turkey will soon deliver crude to the EU.

That will again double in 3 years. In 5 years, Iraq will surpass Saudia Arabia & Kuwait combined in oil exports & become the world's largest oil producing nation on earth.

The largest transfer of wealth from the West & Far East to Iraq in PetroDollars is about to explode Iraq into untold wealth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

In 2005, when I first started buying dinar, I had never heard of a "GURU" or a dinar forum. I was in Iraq and to me it was a common sense investment. Nobody sold me on anything or scammed me in anyway. At the time I figure it would be about a ten year investment but that it would be over $3.00. In the last few years I have seen nothing to change my mind. I expect it to come in initially at somewhere around a buck. Then increase very rapidly up to the $3.00 range. Things do look good this year for an increase. Whether or not it will actually be a full blown RV, none of us knows. Only time will tell.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 3

I have been reading the chat rooms and the blogs for a while. I read statements regarding the Iraqi Dinar revaluation being in the hands of IMF, UT, China, President Obama and even the banks. These reporters are too arrogant to say that they simply do not know.

If one uses his/her head, one will come to the following conclusion: the United States of America did not go to war, lost a great deal of American lives, spent tax payers money not to mention Iraqi lives sacrificed in the process, only to give up the right of the dividend to other entities.

The retardation of the RV is for two reasons:

• The readiness of transition of our currency from FIAT (Federal Reserve) to asset based (US Treasury).

• To affect the upcoming election.

For those of you who believe Gov. Romney will be the next president, you are wasting your time. The current president does and will do a better job for the rich regardless the rhetoric.

• Downvote 1

Just wanted to help out with a little more logic....

That 2 million barrels a day will become 6 million a day by the end of this year. A second floating oil terminal just came on line. A third one is still under contruction.

Oil fields are not the problem, it's getting the oil to market. A new pipeline via Turkey will soon deliver crude to the EU.

That will again double in 3 years. In 5 years, Iraq will surpass Saudia Arabia & Kuwait combined in oil exports & become the world's largest oil producing nation on earth.

The largest transfer of wealth from the West & Far East to Iraq in PetroDollars is about to explode Iraq into untold wealth.

Luigi not sure what a$$ keeps negging you, but I evened you out. Sheesh.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not trying to be a jerk, BUT........if ya think this is going to RV/RI anytime soon.......your wrong! We are probably looking at another year or so. Sorry to be a party pooper but just trying to be realistic. Don't get me wrong....I am in it for the long haul. I just don't want to see others getting hurt is all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to be a jerk, BUT........if ya think this is going to RV/RI anytime soon.......your wrong! We are probably looking at another year or so. Sorry to be a party pooper but just trying to be realistic. Don't get me wrong....I am in it for the long haul. I just don't want to see others getting hurt is all.

Please tell us how you base this comment by.

I have been reading the chat rooms and the blogs for a while. I read statements regarding the Iraqi Dinar revaluation being in the hands of IMF, UT, China, President Obama and even the banks. These reporters are too arrogant to say that they simply do not know.

If one uses his/her head, one will come to the following conclusion: the United States of America did not go to war, lost a great deal of American lives, spent tax payers money not to mention Iraqi lives sacrificed in the process, only to give up the right of the dividend to other entities.

The retardation of the RV is for two reasons:

• The readiness of transition of our currency from FIAT (Federal Reserve) to asset based (US Treasury).

• To affect the upcoming election.

For those of you who believe Gov. Romney will be the next president, you are wasting your time. The current president does and will do a better job for the rich regardless the rhetoric.

This is just that democratic senator who accused the republicans of wanting to hurry up and kill old people, etc., and he isn't even still in office. He lost the last election in Florida. So his rants and out-of-date rhetoric are of no value to us.

"Not trying to be a jerk, BUT," huh? But you managed to do it anyway. Seems like self-styled "realistic" people are usually the downers and nay-sayers to those who have a more positive attitude.

• Upvote 2

So because I don't agree with something I am a downer? LOL.........I am in this for the long haul, and if I don't see eye to eye then so be it. I could be so wrong with my feelings, but with YOU attacking me .........what does that make you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The general trend of decision -making in Iraq for the past years, for one.

Ok that is a basis of a opinion, but is that the basis of Candy Cane's Opinion. I mean if one is going to go out and state that everyone is wrong and it's going to be another year then that would tend to make me believe that they have some information as the foundation to their remark.

Not trying to be a nay sayer to anyone's comments but more so trying to illicit their argument as a discussion to better understand where they are coming from with their opinion or if proven, Facts.

Anyone can get on a Soap Box and announce this or that (And Many do on other websites) but the one thing I have come to expect and see on a regular basis on this site is sound arguments to their opinions or inputs

to those that mention amount of currency in circulation, your forgetting one key fact...

what does the USD, Chinese yuan, and the Euro have in common? they are all on the fiat currency system. what is fiat currency? simple it is not backed by anything other then the credit, so money supply does not matter, it is simply worth what the issuing central bank says it is worth. Iraq is approved by the IMF to be the 4th currency to be allowed to use the fiat system. so to sum it up, how much dinar is in circulation does not matter if it is all a house of cards!

I'm on the same page as you eLemonator! Iqd to become fiat! 3.41+