Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV at.....

I've been in this for a long time and have seen it from .01 cents all the way to $14.00 +. Have no reason to believe it will be that low nor that high however I firmly believe it will be somewhere between. Just saying. Yes as TonyDownTheShore has said who cares what it RV's at just as long as we make a profit. We all want off this wild and long roller coaster ride. Just saying. GooooooRrrrrrrrVvvvvvvvvv.

• Upvote 1

I have heard everything from $0.01 to $12.00 with reasons to support each. What is your guess as to what it will RV? What are your reasons to support why you believe what you believe?

Everyone has made some nice predictions...however without any logical back up?

The simple fact is Iraq has a liability of some 32 Trillion dinar in circulation.

In plain English a simple one to one exchange would mean that they would have to cover $32 Trillion.

They have $62 Billion in reserves…The USA is one of the most powerful nations in the world and cannot cover a $17 Trillion debt…no less a war torn country still without basic needs like electricity, roads, water etc.

Yes they have oil….at 2 million barrels a day x 365 days = $730,000,000 most of which is needed to run the country… still not enough?

The only logical math is $.002 covered by the $62 Billion in reserves.

If they want to get back to the pre war rate they have to L_ _ first and even at that they can only have a rate of $2.00.

We all have to realize that the rhetoric we all heard several years ago was hype put out by the “Gurus” to sell massive amounts of Dinar at a $300 profit per million.

However I still think that we can get a good return on our investment with a more realistic expectation.

If any investor can make a 15 to 20 % ROI they are thrilled.

Go Dinar!

The simple fact is Iraq has a liability of some 32 Trillion dinar in circulation.

In plain English a simple one to one exchange would mean that they would have to cover $32 Trillion.

They have $62 Billion in reserves…The USA is one of the most powerful nations in the world and cannot cover a $17 Trillion debt…no less a war torn country still without basic needs like electricity, roads, water etc.

Yes they have oil….at 2 million barrels a day x 365 days = $730,000,000 most of which is needed to run the country… still not enough?

If they want to get back to the pre war rate they have to L_ _ first and even at that they can only have a rate of $2.00.

We all have to realize that the rhetoric we all heard several years ago was hype put out by the “Gurus” to sell massive amounts of Dinar at a $300 profit per million.

However I still think that we can get a good return on our investment with a more realistic expectation.

Go Dinar!

How is this different from what I said? :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go Dinar!

There is a small math error as I see it. you stated that " Yes they have oil….at 2 million barrels a day x 365 days = $730,000,000 most of which is needed to run the country… still not enough?"

Well 2 million Barrels Per day x 365 days does come up to 730,000.00 but that is in Barrels and not in dollars, at present price of a Barrel of Crude Oil that equates to $87.57 or a total of $63,926,100,000.00 or easier stated $63.93 Billion a year.

Just wanted to help with the logic.

Edited by Boatsum
  • Upvote 2

There is a small math error as I see it. you stated that " Yes they have oil….at 2 million barrels a day x 365 days = $730,000,000 most of which is needed to run the country… still not enough?"

Well 2 million Barrels Per day x 365 days does come up to 730,000.00 but that is in Barrels and not in dollars, at present price of a Barrel of Crude Oil that equates to $87.57 or a total of $63,926,100,000.00 or easier stated $63.93 Billion a year.

I tried to go back and edit my previous statement of 730,000.00 to to accurately reflect of 730,000,000 but it did not take. All other data that I had posted was correct.

Are you serious? Money supply doesn't matter? The US, China, and European Union are all faith based because they have established diverse economies and stable environments for their governments. Iraq's GDP is almost 90% oil revenues and their government is one of the most fragile around. They've still got bombs going off and are constantly fighting off the possibility of civil war so I wouldn't consider them a prime candidate for a fiat currency. That's why they're backing their currency100% with their foreign reserves. If you have a link to where the IMF said that I'd love to see it.

last I checked even under basil3 requirements a country only had to back its value with 20% in resource not 100%

Go Dinar!

your not mentioning anything about the rest of the resources Iraq has. lets not forget the rice, petroleum, natural gas, phosphates, sulfur, and minerals such as gold and many others

well just to touch up the latest number show Iraq at 2.5 million barrels per day. so that changes the barrels to 912,500,000 per year and in dollars at current price 79.907 billion so lets just say 80 billion. per year

bottom line is truly none of us can estimate the wealth of Iraq, they have resources they have not even began to tap into, they also have many oil reserves that have not been found, many experts think they have THE Largest oil reserve not the 2nd largest, it is estimated as the infrastructural develops they will continue to discover more. I have heard estimations as high as an additional 200 billion barrels yet to be discovered.

and again if you think the amount of currency in circulation matters I advise you to see how much the US has, or how fiat currency works!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

well just to touch up the latest number show Iraq at 2.5 million barrels per day. so that changes the barrels to 912,500,000 per year and in dollars at current price 79.907 billion so lets just say 80 billion. per year

bottom line is truly none of us can estimate the wealth of Iraq, they have resources they have not even began to tap into, they also have many oil reserves that have not been found, many experts think they have THE Largest oil reserve not the 2nd largest, it is estimated as the infrastructural develops they will continue to discover more. I have heard estimations as high as an additional 200 billion barrels yet to be discovered.

and again if you think the amount of currency in circulation matters I advise you to see how much the US has, or how fiat currency works!

You're figures are correct based on latest news reports, I was just trying to use the logic of the author of the post to reflect that $730 Million for Oil for 1 year was inaccurate. Shoot I even used today's Oil Price per barrel and not the one it has been the most part of the year and is bound to go back to of $97- $99 (or higher) per Barrel. that even equates to another $8.5 to $11 Billion dollars above the figure of $79.91 Billion a year, the only issuer for current production.

The resources are there to handle the increased valuing of the Dinar the only issue that lies with all this (and has been forever) is can the government control the different groups (factions) that make up Iraq's populace and can never seem to get along to allow the resources to be used to increase Iraq's value.

Edited by Boatsum

last I checked even under basil3 requirements a country only had to back its value with 20% in resource not 100%

I didn't say that they are required to by basil3. I said that they are currently doing so. And they have stated that they will in the future. They know that they're recovering from decades of war and tyranny and there's zero confidence in their country or its currency. Regardless of any official agreement or document the economic reality of the situation is that they have to back their currency. Even backing it 100% there's little confidence in it which is why they're having trouble maintaining the street value near the official value.

Edited by doctor robbins

I didn't say that they are required to by basil3. I said that they are currently doing so. And they have stated that they will in the future. They know that they're recovering from decades of war and tyranny and there's zero confidence in their country or its currency. Regardless of any official agreement or document the economic reality of the situation is that they have to back their currency. Even backing it 100% there's little confidence in it which is why they're having trouble maintaining the street value near the official value.

Basel III as in the city Basel of Switzerland. Basil is a leaf used in spaghetti sauce.

• Upvote 3

I reckon around 3cents end of August.

Big RVs dont work using the current currency. Its not practicable.

There has to be rational thought concerning this when considering big RV scenarios

But that is exactly what everyone was sold on. Big RV any day now.

Who bought IQD thinking it would RV 1000 times, but take 10 to 20 years? Who bought IQD hoping to triple their return?

• Upvote 4

Exactly correct! This is why they need to RV and soon. Their monitary system is very undervalued and trade is mostly done in USD.

This is what is hurting them. When people here talk about money in curculation etc. it is a point of many in terms of evaluating an RV. Yet, confidence in IRAQ is high on a more global scale. Of course you knew this due to their many resources etc. This is why IRAN wants to put a monkey wrench in the system. IRAQ has a lot to offer aside from simply their metals and gems and oil and natural gas. HOTELS are being set up there from some of the biggest chains in the world. You knew this too, I take it. Do you realize how much has been accomplished just in the last year? Do you watch their stock trade? When they are opened up to the WTO they will explode in growth. This isnt just speculation from me. You really should check to see what companies are rallying to get into IRAQ. Aside from all of this I am stating you might want to listen to what H. Clinton said last year. I believe her words were that IRAQ will superceed CHINA in the next 5 years. Bush said a while ago that this war (which has cost the USA trillions) wont cost the USA one penny. Yet, I believe you might have your own research. I would be open to learning from any one here. The problem is many dont look into the news and read etc. The confidence is mainly internal struggle of which any new democracy suffers. Power struggles. Also security issues. MOST OF THESE CONCERNS ARE BEING BROUGHT UP DAILY and handled. Mainly we can sit back and read and watch with baited breath of the inevitable process of a change in their monitary system. It will RV. Its just a matter of a few more steps forward.

All IMHO based on some facts and reading of which I dont fully trust... Yet when you step back and view the FACTS they paint a nice picture.

PEACE

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2

But that is exactly what everyone was sold on. Big RV any day now.

Who bought IQD thinking it would RV 1000 times, but take 10 to 20 years? Who bought IQD hoping to triple their return?

3 cents gives a really good return initially. Around 30 times. Then the key to this investment is to think more long term.

I expect the IQD to shift up and down before growing steadily to a buck or more.

Look at the oil production and export. Thats the crystal ball.

As the oil production rises the infrastructure of Iraq improves and it all changes. Iraq could and should overtake Saudi Arabia in oil exports - some time this decade.

No doubt about the fact the dealers have scammed people into believing false returns fast. Its easy to pray on greed.

The investment is sound, the dealers pitch is not. Thats why the IQD investment has got a scam reputation.

However, the dealers and pumpers have done us a favor in getting us in, now we should ground ourselves and adjust the horizon. Some people on this site have been badly negd for trying to bring reason, they should instead be applauded. :)

• Upvote 3

It would probably be in Iraq's best interest to manage float the IQD against the USD over a two yr timeframe till at such point it is equal to the USD.

This will solve most of the outstanding issues without straining the economy to it's breaking point yet allow the ecomony to improve as the exchange rate improves.

Iraq gets their 1 to 1 rate. Speculators get their return only not all at once. This will not tip the scales the economic impact of the region.

The IQD1,000 to $1 move discussed last week is a good starting point.

Right now, the Tariff Bill is more important than the RV. Iraq cannot attract the outside capital without it & the economy will continue to suffer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2