Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here we go again...again...again...

Luigi1

From another source...

Saleh: CBI Reveals Formation Of A Committee To Make A Decision To Delete The Zeros Of The Dinar.

Revealed Advisor and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a proposal made by the aim to form a committee consisting of a number of deputies and representatives of the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank, to study the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/JZ7nfP

How many more new studies & committees are needed to get it done? More delays maybe? It seems like every week they come up with the calls for another study. Your comments.

Yes its simple. the cbi wants to delete the three zeroes. however, they need.leguslation written and voted on in parliament, as well as goi cooperation. the committee is from the parliament, so theyare studying it to see whether its worth drafting legislation and implementing it. the cbi is putting these articles out to keep pounding in the point to parliament and the goihow important it is and the reasons to do it.

the cbi needs a law passed to issue a new currency. just because they want to , legally they cant. however, if it was jist issuing lower denoms in the current class they could do that without legislation, but that doesnt seem to be the intent.

Edited by sandstorm

Yes its simple. the cbi wants to delete the three zeroes. however, they need.leguslation written and voted on in parliament, as well as goi cooperation. the committee is from the parliament, so theyare studying it to see whether its worth drafting legislation and implementing it. the cbi is putting these articles out to keep pounding in the point to parliament and the goihow important it is and the reasons to do it.

the cbi needs a law passed to issue a new currency. just because they want to , legally they cant. however, if it was jist issuing lower denoms in the current class they could do that without legislation, but that doesnt seem to be the intent.

Good point but all this should had been accomplished in the last two dozen studies they did.

• Upvote 2

Good point but all this should had been accomplished in the last two dozen studies they did.

I agree. it shouldve been done. The idea the finance committee and the cbi have been planning a rv for years, doesnt hold much weight. Too much posturing and attempts to persuade the finance committee, to think theyve been on the same page.

• Upvote 1

What they really need is a committee to study the committee. Of course first that would require a study to decide if there should be a committee, which would require a committee to decide who should do the study.......

Read more:

Before this committee can be formed there must be a meeting. A meeting to discuss the aspects of the national meeting that can decide whether or not this committee is needed. This will all be decided with the meeting of the three presidencies... after today's meeting.

• Upvote 2

Looks like it's going to be a long wait still.......I guess we'll have either to deal with it for those capable of resisting or if we can't take it anymore ( Im thinking about it) just jump out of it if there's the chance of getting back most of the spent money... Frustration takes its toll at one point...

There are a few factors playing in making us decide either way... how long we have been into it, how / if we can afford to keep going in suspension mode like this as some would need money right now ( me being one), the conviction it's really going to happen ... etc.

Edited by umbertino

What they really need is a committee to study the committee. Of course first that would require a study to decide if there should be a committee, which would require a committee to decide who should do the study.......

:lol::lol::lol:

Before this committee can be formed there must be a meeting. A meeting to discuss the aspects of the national meeting that can decide whether or not this committee is needed. This will all be decided with the meeting of the three presidencies... after today's meeting.

Then after the meetings they will discuss the education of the plan of the implementation to delete the zeros. Then they will state how they will do as turkey did. Then they will go back into meetings for another 6 months. Rinse and repeat.

• Upvote 2

And here I go again on my own

Going down the only road I've ever known

Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone

And I've made up my mind

I ain't wasting no more time

But here I go again, here I go again

Here I go again, here I go

'Cause I know what it means

To walk along the lonely street of dreams

And I've made up my mind

I ain't wasting no more time

'Cause I know what it means

To walk along the lonely street of dreams

Whitesnake

I started singiong this song when I saw the title! Have a good night!

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 2

From another source...

Saleh: CBI Reveals Formation Of A Committee To Make A Decision To Delete The Zeros Of The Dinar.

Revealed Advisor and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a proposal made by the aim to form a committee consisting of a number of deputies and representatives of the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank, to study the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/JZ7nfP

How many more new studies & committees are needed to get it done? More delays maybe? It seems like every week they come up with the calls for another study. Your comments.

Total power, and I feel that he is waiting for something. Don't know what it is, but he is waiting for the right time.

dont worry about this article it is smoke fake BS phony its already done be patient its coimng.GO RV

"its already done"... That's the recurring mantra of a few folks you most likely wouldn't want to be associated with...

But I respect your opinion.