Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRANSLATORS? FOR CBI ARAB NOT ENGLISH

Press release about the Iraqi dinar is witnessing stable high reflected the continuing rise in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar in the domestic market

29/05/2012

Or clarify news about too much talk in recent days on the mechanics of the foreign currency auction window at the central bank without knowing the actual objectives which come within the scope of the functions of monetary policy in the country

05/22/2012

All news and announcements ...

Currency auction results

Auction of the Central Bank of Iraq

Auction of the Ministry of Finance

I went to the CBI changed to arab, then translated to english, using my translator, and low and behold they were almost identical. Word for word. NADA missing, no extra articles, no irregularities, nada. Maybe your computer software needs :butt-kicking::confused2::bravo: But there aren't any listed articles or announcements in arab that the english side doesn't have. Both versions are the same :cigar::twothumbs:

:twothumbs:

I went to the CBI changed to arab, then translated to english, using my translator, and low and behold they were almost identical. Word for word. NADA missing, no extra articles, no irregularities, nada. Maybe your computer software needs :butt-kicking::confused2::bravo: But there aren't any listed articles or announcements in arab that the english side doesn't have. Both versions are the same :cigar::twothumbs:

Amazing how them home pages are the same. now there announcements are not homonym