Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not a game.

HughJeffin Byrd

Bumper We All Apreciate You! smile.gif

That said... I have seen cris attack LordDinar in threads that he has not even responded to. I think he has a valid point. rolleyes.gif

Dinar Dana Well Said. wink.gif

Thanks for the info Maggie123!

I have not been dealing with the history of this in the past but I guess I will need to watch it closely!!

I am trying to find a truce for this GROUP and get every one PLAYING NICE!!

I wish they would use the "IGNORE" option and we would not continue to have this "Hatfield and McCoy" fight!!!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Brother I am not busting your *****! I am just trying to get this stopped!

My intentions was to not directly point fingers at one person but group the 2 of you together to find a truce!

Cool down! I am not saying that you are wrong in what you are saying! I just want the bickering to stop!

Hope you see my angle in trying to handle this as I don't have issues with either one of you!

Good post Bump. Sometimes members become twisted over certain topics. I have had my fair share of conflict with others on this site. All of us should learn to agree to disagree with one another in a respectful way. :D

Bumper you have a tough job!

Please let me point out that LordDinar and I could put cris on "Ignore" but that only works in a small way. The negative energy is still there in quotes and bantering.

I would think that you have an interest in ending the "bad energy".

Please watch this situation and I believe you will see how cris is an unnecessary drain for all of us. JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the info Maggie123!

I have not been dealing with the history of this in the past but I guess I will need to watch it closely!!

I am trying to find a truce for this GROUP and get every one PLAYING NICE!!

I wish they would use the "IGNORE" option and we would not continue to have this "Hatfield and McCoy" fight!!!wink.gif

Bump, you have alot of folks that claim me and cris start all of this. The name calling starts and i can speak for myself i don't retaliate but the name calling continues. I guess those who stick up for Lord Dinar, 40, Mongo, Hugh and Scrumdiddles and the rest cannot see the rule breaking but when those people are name calling and do it with out thinking about the rules. When you took Scrum out of hock early after another MOD slowed his role for the name calling and other antics he went right back to his antics after you told him to mind his manners. Texas Granny tried to slow LD role and of course he was back to his antics, name calling and bring family into the fray. If you lower the boom on people you must follow through or just like kids they forget when they are let off punishment early instead of learning a lesson. I had my say and Bump it won't stop it will continue. It is like they are using the play book from Dr Paul Delegate campaign overwhelm, divide and conquer. If things don't go there way, the name calling and insults start. I posted a truce from the last blow up but of course another poster comes in got off topic and it was closed. In closing Bump, their will never be a truce because they believe they are right no matter what is said. I realize after this i may be awarded mod review or worst and if i offended the MOD group then i am sorry but that was something that had to be said.

I see your angle Bump, I just don't like being included in either of these 2 paid shills.

You are one of the fairer mods in here and I have put a challenge out to both of them.

I offered both of these characters to try and debunk any of the posts I have ever made here....

but have got insults and degrading comments on all of them.

They have never even tried to debunk anything I post, just attack with insults and sarcasm, although

I have stated I will leave this site for good if they can debunk just one post....but still not a reply other than insults towards me,

others on here, or my country. I draw the line at my country when we are known as the hero's of WW1 doing what all others couldn't...

With DHS employing tens of thousands of trolls to post crap comments on anything truthful on the internet...you have to wonder.

TP and Chris are on ignore with me, but TP slandered my name on a few posts that I had no involvement in...and he keeps doing it.

Let us have a challenge.....I leave for good if they debunk me with proof...or they leave if I prove my post true.

This is a Dinar site...like I said before, I don't need to post anything here as it is only a few minutes a day on here.

Go back to he post where he claims I am all...40oz, Carlos, Scrum, Sirius, Hugh,. which was his reply to my answer to his question.

You had the JMW/Sonny debate...LETS HAVE THE TPS,CHRIS/LORDDINAR DEBATE....loser leave for good.

Votes will count....I am up for it. I don't lose.

Thx Bump....

I am not paid to do this, and i believe you are more than one poster. If the MODS had the ability to check the IP address i think you would singing a different tune. No one is going to debate you because you ZERO common sense. You bring my family into this and still i don't retaliate. You can debate anyone who thinks they are right there is no room when it comes to you. You will continue on with the antics and nothing will be done. Just like Sirus who pushed the envelope. As i said before no one is untouchable.

• Downvote 1

I am not paid to do this, and i believe you are more than one poster. If the MODS had the ability to check the IP address i think you would singing a different tune. No one is going to debate you because you ZERO common sense. You bring my family into this and still i don't retaliate. You can debate anyone who thinks they are right there is no room when it comes to you. You will continue on with the antics and nothing will be done. Just like Sirus who pushed the envelope. As i said before no one is untouchable.

No worries Bump, I am going to distance my self from this person of many names.

• Downvote 1

Pathetic.

"no need to debunk me..?" You can't. I gave you the opportunity and you FAILED.

DEBUNK one post I have made....but you have ran scared. So has your friend.

I am never "provoked" anyone...I gave you a chance to prove your intelligence.

You are nothing but an insult to America. Your kids must be ashamed.

Here you go Lord Dinar and have a good night.

• Downvote 1

TP we dissagree on alot of things but I see you actually trying to bring in a debate.

I see you as a Yin to the Yang. cris on the other hand brings nothing but insults.

I would think twice before hooking my name or my position to his. Just sayin. rolleyes.gif

Maggie, i am not going to get into it with you. I would not considered myself defend Lord Dinar so i will leave it at that. Thank you.

http://dinarvets.com...me/page__st__20

Carlos, listen he is taken a page from LD bag of treats to get you guys to believe in all of this. If wake up well i think we are bring put to sleep by BS stories told to us by LD and Hugh J B. Then you have our friend RO Word. Keep preaching the end of everything and just like the Y2J craze Jan 1 2000, everything still worked and some made a killing because they bought up all the guns and stored food and moved to the cave and to find out they were duped. Just like those are trying to dupe us again.

That is one example of YOUR posts today. Do you want the other 3?

I was not part of that forum, so what makes you think you can slander my name without me involved?

What rights do you have that everyone else doesn't?

You can dish it out but can't take it? Like I said....pathetic.

Proof here Bump...he needs to be reminded of the rules.

Which rule did i break? Did i do any name calling? Your are let me use a better word untruths, wild opinions and so forth. Have i ever said anything about your family? No sir, yes i was hating Canada, because during War Time some american head there because they dont' want to fight for the country but they want the benefits. Nice try sir. Slander your name my belief is that those wild stories you come up with are unbelievable. Do you offer room for debate no, in your words i cannot be debunked and the truth is no need to be debunked because they are so far fetched. Now i am sure some of your co poster will start with the name calling in a few.

• Upvote 1

Hey TP! cris? How about taking up the challenge of a clear debate with LD?

Come On! This is something I would Love to see! biggrin.gif

i'd LOVE to see this, but TPS and Cris don't have gumption to attempt it. As you can see from the countless threads they post in, they never, ever debate nor refute the arguments that are brought over. They simply use ad-hominem attacks on a person's character instead of attacking the argument. In the debate world, people generally do this when they have nothing to counter the argument presented, so out of frustration, they attack the person they disagree with.

• Upvote 4