Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not a game.

HughJeffin Byrd

You want to use my name in reference? I challenged you to debunk just one topic and you FAILED.

You can't, AND won't because you are unable to do so.

So if you want to slander my name, at least have the balls to prove you are right and DEBUNK me anytime on any post,

or admit you are not man enough to do so and leave me out of your posts. PERIOD.

What....?

Show the people the BS posts I have made...now...do it. We are all waiting. Show the link and your debunking of the story.

If you fail to do so, you prove your statements are slander and worth nothing. Your character is now on the line.

What.....?

Either prove me wrong in my posts or stop referring to me in your posts. People see through your lies.

Yeah Carlos....!

That is all these two can do, it is old hat. They are not wanting to wake up out of fear, realizing they have been wrong.

They attack and name call, without debunking anything. They stereotype as in "Paulers" and "they are violent" which is the opposite

of the truth. They live in a fantasy world where everything is fine and people who speak out are paranoid or anti-semites.

They are incapable of doing research and proving anything of fact. Let them ridicule themselves, we have things to do.

Well said though ROW.

I think LD is talking to himself. I don't think you read the stuff you post and i am sure if you did you would probably say" DID I POST THAT" Try again LD. You are debunking yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I cant disagree with some of that......however, Saddam did have stockpiles of serin &

mustard gas...Those were found.....along with the labs to produce those items

Its been popular to say no WMD's were found, because people only think of nukes.

The facts and history are solid.....I can bring in the pics of dead Kurdish men,

women, and children, but I wont, they're pretty gruesome

So you agree that the US government has conspired to attacked US citizens, conspired false flags to get us into wars and take away freedoms. :)

And, lol, @ mustard gas. You're kidding right? If I recall, that's not what Bush and his cronies were looking for.

I didn't say I trusted a certain media. I simply am stating that because something is in print or video does not make it true. Common sense should come into play at some point. :)

Common sense is determined by following the evidence and drawing a reasonable conclusion. Have you looked at the evidence for some of the claims you've read or do you automatically discount them? I'm assuming the latter. If you say there is a little-men colony in the ocean, then you should provide evidence for it and the evidence will be evaluated for plausibility. To discount a claim before you've done any research is not using common sense. ;)

Is Hugh right? I don't know. I pray not, but I certainly don't disbelieve. There has been too much that has gone on in our world and most importantly in our country that is not right. I will be open minded and watch what is going on and take steps to protect me and mine. Most of you do remember the old adage, "Better safe than sorry."

Thanks Hugh for trying to keep us enlightened. Without a bit of fear we become complacent.

• Upvote 1

T / S: I'm not scared of anything. Fear is not a part of a rational thought process. I deal in facts only. In case your not aware, the economy is about to crash...mostly because people like you trusted in blind faith without thinking and voted for those you thought would be good for this country without knowing the truth. You have not yet learned from your mistakes, and my guess is you never will. So be it. When you finally wake up from your media induced stupor, you may finally come to realise the dimentions of the deceipt that the American people will be subject to: The devalued dollar, the prices of goods and services will have doubled, and there will be no work for the average person because all our jobs have been exported by those you worship.

If I were you, I would show some humility in the face of something that is bigger than you can comprehend, at least until you know what you are talking about, and can do more than just critisize for the sake of being obnoxious.

Thanks carlos

Faith is the key word Carlos, i have faith in GOD sir that things are better. If it doesn't then that is my destiny sir. I don't believe in far fetch opinions sir. If it crash then we deal with it, they dealt with it 2008 and we will deal with it again.

Thanks sir.

Is Hugh right? I don't know. I pray not, but I certainly don't disbelieve. There has been too much that has gone on in our world and most importantly in our country that is not right. I will be open minded and watch what is going on and take steps to protect me and mine. Most of you do remember the old adage, "Better safe than sorry."

Thanks Hugh for trying to keep us enlightened. Without a bit of fear we become complacent.

:DSo......you are calling

Carlos,...........complacent ?

:D

Mustard gas is a blister agent that is absorbed through the skin or via inhalation, causing massive blisters, burning, severe internal and external bleeding, blindness, lung damage, pulmonary edema, and other effects. It has been recorded to lower white blood cell count in humans, thus adversely affecting the imune system. Effects can last for weeks, even months, and lingering effects on humans have been recorded for years, even decades after use. It is mostly used as an incapacitant and an areas denial weapon, but is lethal in approximately 1% of cases.

As you well know the American government was and is only really interested in the real Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTIONS - nuclear weapons and I do believe they found none in Iraq.

I believe there leader was a weapon of mass destruction.

Who do you think set him up with those weapons?

On August 18, 2002, the New York Times carried a front-page story headlined, "Officers say U.S. aided Iraq despite the use of gas". Quoting anonymous US "senior military officers", the NYT "revealed" that in the 1980s, the administration of US President Ronald Reagan covertly provided "critical battle planning assistance at a time when American intelligence knew that Iraqi commanders would employ chemical weapons in waging the decisive battles of the Iran-Iraq war". The story made a brief splash in the international media, then died.

While the August 18 NYT article added new details about the extent of US military collaboration with Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during Iraq’s 1980-88 war with Iran, it omitted the most outrageous aspect of the scandal: not only did Ronald Reagan’s Washington turn a blind-eye to the Hussein regime’s repeated use of chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and Iraq’s Kurdish minority, but the US helped Iraq develop its chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs.

Do your homework before opening your thoughts, you sink yourself automatically. Then your words are void.

And the New York times is Oh so truthful, they are attached at the hip with the democrats do your home work. ditto to you Sir.

Faith is the key word Carlos, i have faith in GOD sir that things are better. If it doesn't then that is my destiny sir. I don't believe in far fetch opinions sir. If it crash then we deal with it, they dealt with it 2008 and we will deal with it again.

Thanks sir.

Yes, it did happen in 2008, and yes, it will happen again! probably mid June till the time for the elections. And it will make the 2008 crash look like a walk in the park! The American people will not be told in advance by our government that the economy and the dollar will crash!

The shelplee

Praying won't stop it from happening. I hope your ready! I truly wish you good luck! We will all need it..... Carlos

• Upvote 1

These unbelievers will be swimming around the ARK(ship for non christians) screaming, "let us in, we've changed our minds now, we believe you now "

but we will say, "you mocked and ridiculed the believers for years, now it is too late for you " Human nature never really changes down through the ages

evil is still present and working hard to deceive the befuddled of mind, right down to the last moment, when changing your mind is not an option any more

Take Heed ye.. naysayers

So . Like are you saying you gotta ARK ?

Oh, I don't know, when it comes to psychopathic tendencies he had a LOT of competition - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4PgpbQfxgo or look up Obama, Bush, Blair, Chenney, Rumsfield, Sarkozy, Rice, Netanyahu...

Thanks Tyron: Amazing how dismissive the elite become , even when they talk about the deaths of tens of thousand of inocent children! What's even more amazing is how they have convinced the American public that they are right, and that what they have done is actually good for us, because our forces are fighting for "freedom", integrity, and the honesty that the American way of life represents.

Unfortunately the "freedom" that our troops have been fighting for is not our freedom as we had thought they meant, but the freedom of the elite to continue to do with us, and the rest of the world as they wish.

Thanks for your contributions Tyron! Keep well! Carlos

• Upvote 3

:DSo......you are calling

Carlos,...........complacent ?

:D

Don't sweat it Mongo...I get his meaning. He's absolutely right...Peace! carlos

You really want to be put in place? I've done more homework than you have breathed air.

You are too far behind to worry about, you still think there are 2 "different" political parties.

When you are ready I will school you also. But you are not nearly ready yet.

Greetings L / D! Remember...we got your back! Carlos

What's even more amazing is how they have convinced the American public that they are right, and that what they have done is actually good for us, because our forces are fighting for "freedom", integrity, and the honesty that the American way of life represents.

Unfortunately the "freedom" that our troops have been fighting for is not our freedom as we had thought they meant, but the freedom of the elite to continue to do with us, and the rest of the world as they wish.

You said a mouthful there. +REP

You really want to be put in place? I've done more homework than you have breathed air.

You are too far behind to worry about, you still think there are 2 "different" political parties.

When you are ready I will school you also. But you are not nearly ready yet.

I love how LD has been begging anyone to debunk anything he/she has posted and nobody can touch him/her. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We now know YOU can't. In fact, you haven't really even tried.

Can you answer why you haven't tried to debunk anything?

Are you that afraid of the truth? Do you know why you are where you are?

Do you need me to tell you? Like Bilderberg...your time is coming to an end TP.

Just TP and his little friend chris...but they have no ability to do it. They have been silenced.

Their posts mean as much as a CNN or an article on FOX.

No need to debunk you LD, because your post are just opinons from those who choose not to live in the real world. Sit back and scour the internet for anything that is not carried by the media and call it censorship when it is just something someone thought up toss it out there and see how far it will go. No i am not slienced, so when you guys are provoked you run crying to anyone who will listen that cris and i have provoked you into breaking forum rules. Just like children who don't get there way. Go ahead and debunk that or just teleport back to where you were before arriving here along with your alter ego's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pathetic.

"no need to debunk me..?" You can't. I gave you the opportunity and you FAILED.

DEBUNK one post I have made....but you have ran scared. So has your friend.

I am never "provoked" anyone...I gave you a chance to prove your intelligence.

You are nothing but an insult to America. Your kids must be ashamed.

But one of your persona accused me of provoking. No sir, that is your opinion and as ususal you insult and bring family into your mad world of trying prove a point as i said before go teleport back to where you were before. Canada i believe you say the land of where to run when you don't want to fight for your country is that correct. No need to prove my intelligence to you, see LD that is your problem you have no common sense. You spend your time scouring the internet for any thing negative or to provide those who live on the edge to seek out something other than what is in front of them. I believe you set around searching for something that is not actually believable but what if. That is where you get your entertainment from. I deal with what is there in front of me not the what if's. I think you need to stay in Canada instead of dealing with our politics. Your remind of a Canadian that was booted from DV along time ago, Sirius i think his name was because he choose to ignore rules and thought he was untouchable just like yourself. No one is untouchable. Remember that.

Edited by TPSprayduster

So show everyone where you debunked me. I don't insult like you two...PROVE IT.

Prove I haven't......I started responding to posts

quite a while back......In a factual, non combative manner.

You and your little band of cronies started with the name calling.

Now you say its my only way of posting, well, hows it

feel?......Dont blow out a heart valve there LD, you got

better than you could give.....and want to end this....well then,

you know how to end it.....dont you....be a little more evolved

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chis and LD, you both need to STOP!

You both seem to have issues with each other and can't play nice.

I would suggest that you both put each other on ignore so that this can STOP.

if the bickering isn't stopped we will have to put your post on mod review as we mods are tired of people reporting you two for attacking each other in these threads.

You are both better than this!

PLAY NICE

Bump

• Upvote 1

No need....The truth is very simple and

clear....its not a conspiracy :D

Let me point out that your opinion, your reality, and your perspective is only yours. The fact is clear you see black and white and others see grey. I think it would be kind if you just respect these differences and move on. I do enjoy the grey and find it interesting to read the posts of these folks, yet, you are clearly looking for an argument on a regular basis. It gets annoying that you are constantly looking to cause disruption rather than moving on to another post where your simple truth will be appreciated. I am trying to read a thread of contributors who I enjoy, but it is riddled with childish banter, this is not kind, nor intelligent.

LD please put him on ignore.

Read the posts....show me. These two are the only ones who insult and degrade the above mentioned posters.

They have both slandered my name in a few posts where I was not in any a part of...do your homework.

You mods need to read the posts and see the truth....I have challenged these 2 lamebrains in many posts to debunk me.

Go read there replies...be fair and read before you judge. Get a poll going...this is getting ridiculous.

TG already jumps in and closes posts with no warning...now you name me?

Go look at these two "TP/chris" posts slandering my name when I am not even part of the post...what do you want me to do?

Let's get fair here or call a vote or poll as to who is the trouble makers in here...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I slander your name Bump without you being part of a post, I hope you would have the balls to defend yourself...

So tell me where I went wrong....just show me.

It is a fair question....keep in mind I have all their posts slandering my name in posts I was not even part of....

I don't sit back and take crap...I prove truth for a living, so I expect the same courtesy from you.

Brother I am not busting your *****! I am just trying to get this stopped!

My intentions was to not directly point fingers at one person but group the 2 of you together to find a truce!

Cool down! I am not saying that you are wrong in what you are saying! I just want the bickering to stop!

Hope you see my angle in trying to handle this as I don't have issues with either one of you!

• Upvote 2