Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not a game.

HughJeffin Byrd

I have to give you props Huge Effin......This is the kookiest load of

bull you have brought in.....Straight from Conspiracies R Us.....I thought

you had been off the deep end with mini-nukes at the World Trade Center

and in Big Ben during the Olympics, butt, you have surpassed that garbage

with this latest article.

German U21 submarines and bad guys running around nuking the

ocean.....laughable weirdness.......Is it a desperate call for attention, Huge?

I think Gramma is calling. She has a Hot Pocket & Juice Box for you....

Go get it guy :D

So much for civility. :lmao: , Hypocrisy to the max. :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

So much for civility. :lmao: , Hypocrisy to the max. :shakehead:

I agree, civility has left the building......butt, that is

a funny response, rightson. ;)

I'll just say, the people that read this thread have to hear

not everyone believes in the chaos advocated by Paulers

& Streeters

Edited by cris

Whoa there big fella,,,, I love Hot Pockets..... :PB)

• Upvote 1

I lost faith in the Bush regime when they gave the kooky load of crap story about wmd's in Iraq and never found a thing. If this is just b.s. at least hundreds of thousands will not be killed needlessly.

• Upvote 1

then you got people like Cris Turd Ferguson who think this is all a game just because he can't face facts because he's scared **** of reality...his arguments are always the same ..."you're crazy"... hey cris, how about you actually come up with an argument on why that above article is "crazy"...u think all these "natural disasters" are caused by mother nature? I think you're "crazy" partner.

Hugh: people like Chris, and TS Sprayduster are still in denial about what they are reading. What you post makes them insecure and their reaction is to attack the messenger. They need attention from any source and since they can't comment with a reasonable argument they resort to negative personal attacks. Ignore them and they will eventually go away.

I believe Mongo actually alluded to something that could have meant that these people showed a lack of humility in the face of adversity. I'm not sure exactly what he meant, but anyway, I might agree with him. I wish he would stop using his scripture and just use plain english.

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hugh: people like Chris, and TS Sprayduster are still in denial about what they are reading. What you post makes them insecure and their reaction is to attack the messenger. They need attention from any source and since they can't comment with a reasonable argument they resort to negative personal attacks. Ignore them and they will eventually go away.

I believe Mongo actually alluded to something that could have meant that these people showed a lack of humility in the face of adversity. I'm not sure exactly what he meant, but anyway, I might agree with him. I wish he would stop using his scripture and just use plain english.

Carlos

Carlos, listen he is taken a page from LD bag of treats to get you guys to believe in all of this. If wake up well i think we are bring put to sleep by BS stories told to us by LD and Hugh J B. Then you have our friend RO Word. Keep preaching the end of everything and just like the Y2J craze Jan 1 2000, everything still worked and some made a killing because they bought up all the guns and stored food and moved to the cave and to find out they were duped. Just like those are trying to dupe us again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I lost faith in the Bush regime when they gave the kooky load of crap story about wmd's in Iraq and never found a thing. If this is just b.s. at least hundreds of thousands will not be killed needlessly.

I think the Kurds would disagree about the WMD issue, but that probably

should be another thread.

As far as people getting killed from false flag tsunamis and earthquakes

generated from nuclear bombs.....Not a chance.

These guys like to bring this stuff to generate fear & chaos, as well as

confusion......There is not a possibility that anyone would have the kind

of information presented of a pending incident like this.

By definition, False flags are not known about until after happening.....

But, well find out soon......Huge Effin has put a date to the latest possible

catastrophe :rolleyes:

Carlos

Mongo is referencing the account of Noah where people mocked him and didn't believe the judgment of God (flood) that was coming. When it did come, they wanted to be in the ark, but by that time the door was closed and couldn't be opened, so the naysayers and mockers perished because of their wilfull ignorance and apathy. They refused to listen do to a number of reason (sin, heard hearts, hate, etc.) but yes, lack of humility definitely was one of the reasons.

Carlos, listen he is taken a page from LD bag of treats to get you guys to believe in all of this. If wake up well i think we are bring put to sleep by BS stories told to us by LD and Hugh J B. Then you have our friend RO Word. Keep preaching the end of everything and just like the Y2J craze Jan 1 2000, everything still worked and some made a killing because they bought up all the guns and stored food and moved to the cave and to find out they were duped. Just like those are trying to dupe us again.

What about me, TPS?

Anywho, to discount something without offering any reasoning to counter it is to commit a fallacy. If you don't buy what someone is saying, counter it with sound reasoning, don't just say they are crazy. That is a ad hominem attack: attack someone's character instead of addressing their argument. Ad hominem attacks make you look uninformed even if you happen to be right.

I think the Kurds would disagree about the WMD issue, but that probably

should be another thread.

As far as people getting killed from false flag tsunamis and earthquakes

generated from nuclear bombs.....Not a chance.

These guys like to bring this stuff to generate fear & chaos, as well as

confusion......There is not a possibility that anyone would have the kind

of information presented of a pending incident like this.

By definition, False flags are not known about until after happening.....

But, well find out soon......Huge Effin has put a date to the latest possible

catastrophe :rolleyes:

You mean the WMD the US gave to Saddam to use against Iran? So, I guess the US is evil as well in that case.

Regardless, no WMD's were found in Iraq since the invasion, so yeah . . . .

Governments, including the US, have on recorded been caught using false flags (Gulf of Tonkin) and wanting to kill Americans for political purposes (Operation Northwoods). There is a precedent for false flags in the US. Regardless if what Hugh brings over is true or not, or you think is crazy, the fact remains that a government who has committed false flags before should not be trusted to not commit them again. It would be naive to do so.

So, let's reason together.

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='rightsonword'

You mean the WMD the US gave to Saddam to use against Iran? So, I guess the US is evil as well in that case.

Governments, including the US, have on recorded been caught using false flags (Gulf of Tonkin) and wanting to kill Americans for political purposes (Operation Northwoods). There is a precedent for false flags in the US. Regardless if what Hugh brings over is true or not, or you think is crazy, the fact remains that a government who has committed false flags before should not be trusted to not commit them again. It would be naive to do so.

I cant disagree with some of that......however, Saddam did have stockpiles of serin &

mustard gas...Those were found.....along with the labs to produce those items

Its been popular to say no WMD's were found, because people only think of nukes.

The facts and history are solid.....I can bring in the pics of dead Kurdish men,

women, and children, but I wont, they're pretty gruesome

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I cant disagree with some of that......however, Saddam did have stockpiles of serin &

mustard gas...Those were found.....along with the labs to produce those items

Its been popular to say no WMD's were found, because people only think of nukes.

The facts and history are solid.....I can bring in the pics of dead Kurdish men,

women, and children, but I wont, they're pretty gruesome

EVERYBODY has mustard gas - poor country's power trip - they are not classified as WMDs.

Just so I am clear in the back and forth banter.......If I say there is a colony of a million or so little people living in a self sustained bubble at the bottom of the ocean, and I got this info (with links) from a non-mainstream media outlet, and you have no way of confirming or denying, then I would be right because you can't dispute it........seems reasonable. What if there really is a colony of little folks in the ocean. Wouldn't a covert nuclear detonation crack said bubble? Wow.....just wow. <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Just so I am clear in the back and forth banter.......If I say there is a colony of a million or so little people living in a self sustained bubble at the bottom of the ocean, and I got this info (with links) from a non-mainstream media outlet, and you have no way of confirming or denying, then I would be right because you can't dispute it........seems reasonable. What if there really is a colony of little folks in the ocean. Wouldn't a covert nuclear detonation crack said bubble? Wow.....just wow. <_<

GO RV, then BV

Go back to your trusted media then.

EVERYBODY has mustard gas - poor country's power trip - they are not classified as WMDs.

A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans (and other life forms) and/or cause great damage to man-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere in general. The scope and application of the term has evolved and been disputed, often signifying more politically than technically. Coined in reference to aerial bombing with chemical explosives, it has come to distinguish large-scale weaponry of other technologies, such as chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear. This differentiates the term from more technical ones such as chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons (CBRN).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction

GO RV, then BV

Those little guys are pretty smart....I dont think

they'd let that happen :D

• Upvote 1

T / S: I'm not scared of anything. Fear is not a part of a rational thought process. I deal in facts only. In case your not aware, the economy is about to crash...mostly because people like you trusted in blind faith without thinking and voted for those you thought would be good for this country without knowing the truth. You have not yet learned from your mistakes, and my guess is you never will. So be it. When you finally wake up from your media induced stupor, you may finally come to realise the dimentions of the deceipt that the American people will be subject to: The devalued dollar, the prices of goods and services will have doubled, and there will be no work for the average person because all our jobs have been exported by those you worship.

If I were you, I would show some humility in the face of something that is bigger than you can comprehend, at least until you know what you are talking about, and can do more than just critisize for the sake of being obnoxious.

Thanks carlos

• Downvote 1

How about writing about boats hitting icebergs 14 years before the Titanic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futility,_or_the_Wreck_of_the_Titan

Similarities to the TitanicAlthough the novel was written before the Olympic-class Titanic had even been designed, there are some remarkable similarities between the fictional and real-life counterparts. Like the Titanic, the fictional ship sank in April in the North Atlantic, and there were not enough lifeboats for the passengers. There are also similarities between the size (800 ft long for Titan versus 882 ft 9 in long for the Titanic[2]), speed (25 knots for Titan, 22.5 knots for Titanic[3]) and life-saving equipment.

Beyond the name, the similarities between the Titanic and the fictional Titan include:[original research?]

Both were triple screw (propeller)

Described as "unsinkable"

The Titanic was the world's largest luxury liner (882 feet, displacing 63,000 long tons), and was once described as being practically "unsinkable"[citation needed].

The Titan was the largest craft afloat and the greatest of the works of men (800 feet, displacing 75,000 tons, up from 45,000 in the 1898 edition), and was considered "unsinkable".

Shortage of lifeboats

The Titanic carried only 16 lifeboats, plus 4 Engelhardt folding lifeboats,[4] less than half the number required for her passenger and crew capacity of 3000.

The Titan carried "as few as the law allowed", 24 lifeboats, less than half needed for her 3000 capacity.

Struck an iceberg

Moving at 22½ knots,[citation needed] the Titanic struck an iceberg on the starboard side on the night of April 14, 1912 in the North Atlantic 400 miles away from Newfoundland.

Also on an April night, in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland (Terranova), the Titan hit an iceberg while traveling at 25 knots, also on the starboard side.

Sinking

The unsinkable Titanic sank, and more than half of her 2200 passengers and crew died.

The indestructible Titan also sank, more than half of her 2500 passengers drowning.

Went down bow first, the Titan actually capsizing before it sank.

Mongo is referencing the account of Noah where people mocked him and didn't believe the judgment of God (flood) that was coming. When it did come, they wanted to be in the ark, but by that time the door was closed and couldn't be opened, so the naysayers and mockers perished because of their wilfull ignorance and apathy. They refused to listen do to a number of reason (sin, heard hearts, hate, etc.) but yes, lack of humility definitely was one of the reasons.

What about me, TPS?

Anywho, to discount something without offering any reasoning to counter it is to commit a fallacy. If you don't buy what someone is saying, counter it with sound reasoning, don't just say they are crazy. That is a ad hominem attack: attack someone's character instead of addressing their argument. Ad hominem attacks make you look uninformed even if you happen to be right.

Thanks Rightsonword! I was being facietious! Carlos

T / S: I'm not scared of anything. Fear is not a part of a rational thought process. I deal in facts only. In case your not aware, the economy is about to crash...mostly because people like you trusted in blind faith without thinking and voted for those you thought would be good for this country without knowing the truth. You have not yet learned from your mistakes, and my guess is you never will. So be it. When you finally wake up from your media induced stupor, you may finally come to realise the dimentions of the deceipt that the American people will be subject to: The devalued dollar, the prices of goods and services will have doubled, and there will be no work for the average person because all our jobs have been exported by those you worship.

If I were you, I would show some humility in the face of something that is bigger than you can comprehend, at least until you know what you are talking about, and can do more than just critisize for the sake of being obnoxious.

Thanks carlos

well the jobs where exported because of greed, on the part of Unions and our government. ( ie taxes and union labor rates) and who says what you read or here is the truth. I believe the truth is us Americans are waking up and we must stay awake and demand that the people we put in office do what is right, and continue voting the right people in. but if we go back to sleep and continue on the hand out mentality path we are on then yes our path will get worse.

A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans (and other life forms) and/or cause great damage to man-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere in general. The scope and application of the term has evolved and been disputed, often signifying more politically than technically. Coined in reference to aerial bombing with chemical explosives, it has come to distinguish large-scale weaponry of other technologies, such as chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear. This differentiates the term from more technical ones such as chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons (CBRN).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction

Mustard gas is a blister agent that is absorbed through the skin or via inhalation, causing massive blisters, burning, severe internal and external bleeding, blindness, lung damage, pulmonary edema, and other effects. It has been recorded to lower white blood cell count in humans, thus adversely affecting the imune system. Effects can last for weeks, even months, and lingering effects on humans have been recorded for years, even decades after use. It is mostly used as an incapacitant and an areas denial weapon, but is lethal in approximately 1% of cases.

As you well know the American government was and is only really interested in the real Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTIONS - nuclear weapons and I do believe they found none in Iraq.