Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is not a game.

HughJeffin Byrd

Breaking – Exclusive: Japan Attack, German Terror-Intel Group Complicit

Yes, We Can Drop the Sea Bed, Watch Us Do it Again, For Real This Time

Confirmations of Nuke Move Against Japan, South Korea and US

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor and Michael Shrimpton, UK Correspondent

Japan’s top secret Plutonium production and storage facility facing attack, a radiation catastrophe for North America planned. Based on multiple confirmations from official sources, plans are afoot to use a Russian nuclear device to destroy the secret Japanese weapons grade facility at Rokkasho Mura in the Aomori Prefecture.

We now have strong reason to believe that the Fukajima earthquake and tidal wave were not a natural event but one engineered to damage Japan and as a “first volley” in a radiation war against the United States. A second, far more serious attack has been discovered, the agencies involved are the NSA, the British Covert Services, the Royal Navy and the Office of Naval Intelligence.

A “repeat performance” is scheduled, one we hope this detailed report will offset. The United States, North America in general and Northern Europe will suffer extreme radiation contamination at a level capable of inducing widespread cancers and a drastic reduction in population. This is the plan and, at the end of this article, we will specifically describe the confirmed organization that is responsible for Fukajima and the manipulation of hundreds of events that began even before the end of World War II.

The organization described includes one former two former presidents, minimally two former CIA directors, planned the assassination of JFK, has, at its disposal dozens of nuclear weapons and “energy devices” of unknown description.

Several key members of congress are active members, one a former presidential candidate, some willingly, some blackmailed, either by pedophile rings in the US and Europe or through threats and extortion.

Well known families are involved, in some cases, those scheduled to rise to power have been “replaced” with trained agents. What had been “internet rumor” is no longer such, it is fact.

Breivik is a member of this organization as are the police in Norway, Poland and elsewhere. The P2/Gladio operation, responsible for acts of terror through the 70s, 80s and 90s were this organization, sanctioned by NATO and the CIA but purely working for a cabal of pseudo-ubermenchen, delusional superhumans, by their own pronouncement, members of ancient bloodlines who stand above the Bilderbergers, Skull and Bones or the more public low ranking secret societies. Freemasonry, the Jesuits and hundreds of high ranking Satanists who sit at the forefront of American government and power, at the forefront of all of Europe, are served by this organization.

Were we to speak unpleasant truth one would note that it wasn’t democracy that won World War II. America lost, just as General Patton told Eisenhower. Russia would rule the east and infiltrate the West. Germany’s services under Carnaris would bring America to her knees, even if it took decades, which it did. The end of the Cold War and the beginning of the War on Terror, as smooth a transition as imaginable, its own “Pearl Harbour,” planned so carefully, timed so easily, wars that last decades, faith in everything disappearing, a world taught to “take it in the behind and keep its mouth shut,” that was so much more, even than expected.

An important aspect of putting together the coup of 2001 began in 1945 when “the defeat” turned into American disarmament and the extablishment of political organizations that would turn America from global superpower to slave state.

(He's referring to operation paperclip) “Paperclip” was part of that takeover, Allen Dulles, his brother John Foster Dulles, both Hitler’s lawyers at one time, Richard Nixon joined the cabal bringing Kissinger, General Dornberger and Colonel Werner Von Braun of the SS were tasked with strangling the US missile and space programs. It was George H.W. Bush, aided by his elderly father, Senator Prescott Bush, that positioned them for their work.

Learn all you can about Dornberger, about him, about Bush, about Dulles, about Lee Oswald, about von Braun.

Bush, war hero of Chi Chi Jima or something very different, shot down over water or landed and delivered to a waiting American submarine at the orders of an Admiral McCain, said by a knowledgeable few to have been the architect of naval disasters, nearly responsible for the deaths of 25,000 abandoned Marines on Guadalcanal. Are these the rumors the internet brings us or suppressed history, knowledge and proof of which, were such proof to exist, to be a sentence of death.

Years later we saw another McCain, an admiral, engineer the attack on the USS Liberty, we saw his son on 32 broadcasts while a prisoner of war, standing accused of treason, now serving in the Senate alongside Senator Lieberman, McCain enjoying a heroic history and a presidential pardon at the same time. We even have one Medal of Honor winner with similar qualifications.

This being “Bilderberger Week,” we find ourselves asking who our masters are. I will simply offer you a glimse at their enforcers and tell you the history you have been taught, much of it you have read, seen on television, watch daily on The Military History Chanel and such is, not just a blend of truth and a sea of propaganda but more insidious. To the rulers, the wars, I and II, so many others, are but squabbles, opertunities for profit, signposts along the way toward an end that will leave the planet unrecognizable and depeopled.

Our elite, the CRF, the Bilderbergers and such wouldn’t be allowed to serve tea to our rulers. I won’t discuss them but were one to take a DNA sample, more would be understood.

FUKASHIMA II, DUSTING AMERICA WITH PLUTONIUM

Now there is another task, one aimed at the United States, willing to sacrifice more of Japan, a nation dying as we speak, willing to lay waste to even Northern Germany, and environs, the “homeland” Hitler was so willing to see destroyed as undeserving of his trust.

As we are told, the dates will be June 21 or 22. We have a second confirmation for August 17. Both are earthquakes, same area, tremendous damage, one a nuclear disaster, one predicted as natural but reported by an intelligence agency.

We looked for responses from South Korea, none, and from China, who I believe has been active in moving to control North Korea through a series of assassination. I have been told I am totally wrong, totally wrong though mostly correct. I had trouble understanding that one.

Let me be clear. If there is an earthquake along the area we are predicting in Japan then it will be an act of war against the United States and require a response. It will most certainly require for us to abandon our Disneyesque disinformation campaign, convincing Americans they live in an imaginary world populated by “liberals and conservatives.” a shoddy cover for something far more sinister, far more global and even beyond econmic determinism.

We are dealing with forces that don’t even care about wealth and what we have come to understand as power.

Japanese Weapons Enrichment Facility on this Map..Somewhere

You may be able to find it. It is large, it looks like something else, it is isolated, it appears to serve a national purpose but lacks certain facilities, taking advantage of the innate lack of curiosity Japanese suffer and America’s ambivalence at seeing an ally ready to “step up” and accept its historical destiny. Others have ideas of derailing that destiny.

We are only hinting here, this is a story too dangerous to tell. We can mention the Bush and McCain family, generations of it, the Dulles family, so many familiar names

Japan has several thousand kilograms of machined Plutonium “pits” in storage here, enough to “go nuclear” in hours if threatened by China. This facility is under threat of destruction by what is meant to appear as an earthquake.

The source of the quake will be a Russian nuclear warhead, currently onboard a German diesel/electric Model 21 submarine heading for refueling at this time in the Philippine Islands. There it will take on a new crew.

Refueling will take place adjacent to the Eversley Yacht Club near Mindoro. We have the names of those involved, the exact location of this operation and the path the submarine will take.

This will be along the Chinese coast, inside Taiwan, past Shanghai and very close to the Korean Peninsula, close enough to be of interest to the government of South Korea.

Planned speed is 13 knots and the submarine will arrive off Japan on June 7, 2012 for a planned rendezvous with the MV Hi Chikyu Maru, the deep sea drilling vessel reported by some to have been conveniently placed during the destruction of the Fukajima nuclear plant, the largest “accident” or “event” of its kind, a thousand times worse than Chernobyl.

Perhaps the most amazing part of this is the cover being used by the Chikyu Maru. It’s “quasi-official” role is the destruction of Japanese defense infrastructure on behalf of a dozen or more named conspiracies.

Meaning, of course, any convenient “mishap” near this ship cannot be attributed to them as they have been “vaccinated” by planted stories in the fringe press

BACKGROUND

The nuclear weapon involved had left Bremerhaven, one of four, weeks ago. We had been told it was taken ashore in the UK, “dialed” or “detuned” to 100 kilotons for an attack to disrupt the London Olympics. Several intelligence agencies were involved after the American VELA satellite system detected the weapon which disappeared when the submarine submerged immediately after loading.

Gossip from Whitehall indicated that a “certain ministry” had grounded Britain’s aircraft capable of detecting nuclear material, something we were able to confirm from many sources from intelligence agencies to simply Facebook gossip originating from operational personnel.

Days later, the “all clear” was given, and a “not very public” statement was issued to intelligence agencies that the weapon had been recovered. We now believe this announcement to have been purposefully misleading, that the weapon was moved, not “recovered” and was reloaded onto a German Model 21 U Boat.

Confusion re U-Boat probably engendered by refit – we think she IS a Type XXI, but refitted with new diesel engines for surface running and Type 212 type Air Independent Propulsion.

Transit time right in the ball-park – we are thinking 13 knots, journey 13,000 nautical miles, transit 1,000 hours, ie approximately 41 days 16 hours. Allowing for estimated departure on 23rd April, and two days for refuelling, crew changeover, routine maintenance etc, arrival in the target are on June 7th is credible, plus or minus say two days.

The form of delivery, doom will come in such a historical package, a Nazi superweapon, a submarine decades beyond what was capable, refitted, one of several, on another mission.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/30/breaking-exclusive-japan-attack-german-terror-intel-group-complicit/

For anyone that still doesn't get what's happening.;.. this is what these people do... they are now at the end of the game... their global ponzi scheme is collapsing and it's either we take them out of power or they take us out of life, it's really that simple.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So with this much information on something so hanus against mankind is there nothing being done to stop it...or is there? Is this so big that we civil folks suppose to just grab our ankles and kiss our @$$ goodbye? Why cant humans just respect each other and enjoy our one and only planet than rather to destroy everything for the sake of saying "I'm the Boss" and you had better obey or your next? People who think they are above all other living things on this planet should be put on a one-way rocket to another planet in another galaxy to ruin (and I'm trying to refrain from what I would really like to do with those kind). mad.gif

Makes one wonder if you do survive that a life of being controled and/or suffering all the consequences of these idiots actions is worth sticking around. Do we just sit around and cross our fingers that this some how won't happen, do we hope our Nation and maybe other Nations can get over the corruption and do something about this or is there something that us sensable people can do? sad.gif

Well... Life goes on..... Maybe!!! confused.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 2

So with this much information on something so hanus against mankind is there nothing being done to stop it...or is there? Is this so big that we civil folks suppose to just grab our ankles and kiss our @$$ goodbye? Why cant humans just respect each other and enjoy our one and only planet than rather to destroy everything for the sake of saying "I'm the Boss" and you had better obey or your next? People who think they are above all other living things on this planet should be put on a one-way rocket to another planet in another galaxy to ruin (and I'm trying to refrain from what I would really like to do with those kind). mad.gif

Makes one wonder if you do survive that a life of being controled and/or suffering all the consequences of these idiots actions is worth sticking around. Do we just sit around and cross our fingers that this some how won't happen, do we hope our Nation and maybe other Nations can get over the corruption and do something about this or is there something that us sensable people can do? sad.gif

Well... Life goes on..... Maybe!!! confused.gif

Unfortunately it really all depends on us...if we all unite and stop falling for the same old ridiculous rhetoric of left vs right, black vs white, muslims vs christians, then we could easily bring down the very few people who are behind this global control...but the problem is, their control grid has been very powerful, and it has brainwashed all of us... there has been many awakened, but still not enough of the swing vote... Americans need to change the way they think which is difficult because they have no idea what reality is, and they are scared of hurting their fragile false belief system...it's those people that are putting us all at risk...if they really care about our future and their kids future they would face facts and admit we have a big big problem, and it has nothing to do with the same old rhetoric that causes division and everything to do with their control mechanisms(banking,media,education,religion,etc.)

Btw, although this is a serious topic, love the Quagmire avatar.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1

This like reading some crazy fiction novel. I have to wonder where these people expect to live after they contaminate the planet. Some of the Scientists tracking the 1st disaster spoke of that radiation becoming global at some point with weather movement. It already rained all over Hawaii and California and was poised to spread south eventually breaking south of the equator. This all seems so far fetched to the average person that nobody pays attention longer than it takes to read the story. Even the Financial collapse of the cabal and trillion dollar liens on the Banking system won't deter them at this point. I guess living like a King, mansions and Yachts gets boring after a while. These are some seriously sick individuals. Radiation doesn't go away in a couple of days. Ingesting or inhaling just one Radioactive molecule is a ticket to full blown cancer. I also have to think we must have some good people in our own military that would be working in our best interests. Of course, it could all be fiction but What else can we do, Write our congressman??

• Upvote 3

Thanks Hugh! I agree, these are extremely dangerous times we live in. I may be wrong, but I strongly doubt the Elite would do something that stupid. They would be the first to be suspected and the first to be rounded up. I doubt they would be shown any mercy once the masses become aware of what had happened and who had done what!

I could understand them taking this type of action if the economic situation could be salvaged in any way, but, I suspect the financial crisis can only have one outcome, and I strongly doubt any kind of intervention would save them or their wealth. Although it must be tough to admit defeat when you have ruled the world and all the sheeple for 300 years without any intervention.

I would have thought theat they would have been better off creating a pandemic, at least with a disease, the infrastructure would still be habitable after the fact. Carlos

• Upvote 3

Thanks Hugh! I agree, these are extremely dangerous times we live in. I may be wrong, but I strongly doubt the Elite would do something that stupid. They would be the first to be suspected and the first to be rounded up. I doubt they would be shown any mercy once the masses become aware of what had happened and who had done what!

I could understand them taking this type of action if the economic situation could be salvaged in any way, but, I suspect the financial crisis can only have one outcome, and I strongly doubt any kind of intervention would save them or their wealth. Although it must be tough to admit defeat when you have ruled the world and all the sheeple for 300 years without any intervention.

I would have thought theat they would have been better off creating a pandemic, at least with a disease, the infrastructure would still be habitable after the fact. Carlos

They have the technology/medicine to rid themselves of cancer/radiation poisening...we don't.... that's what's scary... they've already gotten away with everything they've ever done(including planning the World Wars 30 years in advance, same with the WTC) ...if I've learned anything, it's to never doubt how far these sick parasites will go to maintain control or even gain it.

then you got people like Cris Turd Ferguson who think this is all a game just because he can't face facts because he's scared **** of reality...his arguments are always the same ..."you're crazy"... hey cris, how about you actually come up with an argument on why that above article is "crazy"...u think all these "natural disasters" are caused by mother nature? I think you're "crazy" partner.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dealing with forces that do not care about wealth or power as we understand. See thats the scary thing to me. Ill admit thsi sounds a little far fetched.. but to those who doubt its possiblity i ask; doesnt it seem like many many things ovr the past sixty years have been set up to 'fail'? At the end of ww2 the nations of the earth could have changed course and gone down the path to uplift and advance humanity.. instead they did not. The opposite happened. Why? Perhaps its just in humanitys nature to be what it is.. or perhaps, not. Idk

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 1

These unbelievers will be swimming around the ARK(ship for non christians) screaming, "let us in, we've changed our minds now, we believe you now "

but we will say, "you mocked and ridiculed the believers for years, now it is too late for you " Human nature never really changes down through the ages

evil is still present and working hard to deceive the befuddled of mind, right down to the last moment, when changing your mind is not an option any more

Take Heed ye.. naysayers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hugh, where do you get this stuff? I hear it is going to be a be party in Tampa, no earlth quake causing bombs but the revolutions. No one wants to hear about these so call earth quake wpns they don't exist.

Ron Paul Festival' Could Bring 100k Supporters to GOP Convention

By Kenneth T. Walsh

May 31, 2012 RSS Feed Print

More details are emerging about the plans of Ron Paul supporters to stage a special "Ron Paul Festival" leading up to the Republican National Convention in Tampa this August.

The festival is to feature speeches, rallies, and entertainment for the three days immediately prior to the opening of the GOP convention. Organizers say they expect up to 100,000 people to attend.

The event is to be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds, not far from the convention site in Tampa.

Organizers also say that they expect an appearance by Paul, the lone remaining challenger to Mitt Romney for the GOP nomination, and possibly his son, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, if the crowd at the festival is sufficiently large.

Some Republican party officials and Romney supporters are concerned that the festival might be a prelude to demonstrations on the streets and protests on the convention floor by disappointed Paul backers who don't support Romney as the presumptive nominee.

But festival organizer Bryan Siemon told Business Insider, "Hopefully, the festival is where they'll get all of the yelling and screaming out," so by the time they get to the convention, they will heed Paul's call for civility and respect for their political adversaries.

Yeah Right, i am sure they will deploy the earth quake weapon and the cabal will be out of the bag. Please give me a break.

SOUNDS LIKE A BLOCK BUSTER MOIVE OF THE DECADE

JUST HOPE THE RV OCCURS FIRST SO I CAN BUY A HAIR PIECE

Or some waders to be able to navigate through hip high dung that is being pumped. this is worst than Okie calling the RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hugh, where do you get this stuff? I hear it is going to be a be party in Tampa, no earlth quake causing bombs but the revolutions. No one wants to hear about these so call earth quake wpns they don't exist.

Ron Paul Festival' Could Bring 100k Supporters to GOP Convention

By Kenneth T. Walsh

May 31, 2012 RSS Feed Print

More details are emerging about the plans of Ron Paul supporters to stage a special "Ron Paul Festival" leading up to the Republican National Convention in Tampa this August.

The festival is to feature speeches, rallies, and entertainment for the three days immediately prior to the opening of the GOP convention. Organizers say they expect up to 100,000 people to attend.

The event is to be held at the Florida State Fairgrounds, not far from the convention site in Tampa.

Organizers also say that they expect an appearance by Paul, the lone remaining challenger to Mitt Romney for the GOP nomination, and possibly his son, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, if the crowd at the festival is sufficiently large.

Some Republican party officials and Romney supporters are concerned that the festival might be a prelude to demonstrations on the streets and protests on the convention floor by disappointed Paul backers who don't support Romney as the presumptive nominee.

But festival organizer Bryan Siemon told Business Insider, "Hopefully, the festival is where they'll get all of the yelling and screaming out," so by the time they get to the convention, they will heed Paul's call for civility and respect for their political adversaries.

Yeah Right, i am sure they will deploy the earth quake weapon and the cabal will be out of the bag. Please give me a break.

Hopefully the entertainment isn't completely booked........I hear the Motor City Madman is free. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Burn baby burn... I'm ready for it.

then you got people like Cris Turd Ferguson who think this is all a game just because he can't face facts because he's scared **** of reality...his arguments are always the same ..."you're crazy"... hey cris, how about you actually come up with an argument on why that above article is "crazy"...u think all these "natural disasters" are caused by mother nature? I think you're "crazy" partner.

I have to give you props Huge Effin......This is the kookiest load of

bull you have brought in.....Straight from Conspiracies R Us.....I thought

you had been off the deep end with mini-nukes at the World Trade Center

and in Big Ben during the Olympics, butt, you have surpassed that garbage

with this latest article.

German U21 submarines and bad guys running around nuking the

ocean.....laughable weirdness.......Is it a desperate call for attention, Huge?

I think Gramma is calling. She has a Hot Pocket & Juice Box for you....

Go get it guy :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2