Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Needs support and positive thoughts....

Dinaronair

My dear friend for the last 15 years has just suffered a stroke... She is only 28years old. She developed a blood clot in her leg that traveled and then burst. Please I do not know how else to get through this. She has been in critical care for 3 days now and nothnig has changed. I need anyone who can to please keep her and her husband and family in their thoughts. She is so strong and is still fighting but she needs all the love and support she can get.... just take a few minutes to please say a prayer even just send a positive vibe.. I am trying to be strong but I do not know how much longer I can hold myself together for her family.... I do not post to often and I am asking for strenght and support through this.

Thank you all and god bless

Kate

• Upvote 6

Oh Kate-my heart goes out to you, your friend and her family. May Our Lord's love dwell in your hearts, may He comfort and heal you. I know this is a difficult time, just remember you have us here to help carry you when needed. Lean on all our prayers and feel the strength we bring to you. Prayers for you and your friend and her family.

• Upvote 3

My prayers are with you and your friend. In Jesus name, Father we ask you and thank you for healing this woman. For we know that He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, and by His stripes we ARE healed!!!

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you all so much. I am exhausted.... Just keeping my faith up. She has the strenght of a hundred men and she just has to keep fighting.... I need my friend to keep my life better since we were in middle school we have been friends I can't imagine her not here to grow old with me.... I am greatful for all of your support! God bless you all

• Upvote 5

Kate,

My heart goes to you. I pray God will strengthen you and give you grace to be the strong one in this matter and that Lord, I ask that you take the burden from Kate's back and give her your yoke that is light and easy. Jesus, refresh Kate from the top of her head to the bottom sole of her feet. I pray God will give peace and also strength and grace for your friend;s family. Lord, I ask that you touch Kate's friend right now with your healing hands, I ask that you make everything right and heal her from the stroke. I ask that the stroke will not have any affect on her and I command every nerve, muscle and ligaments to function as it should be in the name of Jesus. I ask God that you come with your light and blast the blood clots and give her your blood transfusion as there is power in the blood of Jesus. I ask Lord that you stabilize every organ in her body including blood pressure and I command brain to function normal and no side affect from the stroke. I ask you fill the hospital room where Kate's friend is with the atmosphere of heaven and that your presence will be in the room in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Please keep us posted :)

• Upvote 4

Kate,

My heart goes to you. I pray God will strengthen you and give you grace to be the strong one in this matter and that Lord, I ask that you take the burden from Kate's back and give her your yoke that is light and easy. Jesus, refresh Kate from the top of her head to the bottom sole of her feet. I pray God will give peace and also strength and grace for your friend;s family. Lord, I ask that you touch Kate's friend right now with your healing hands, I ask that you make everything right and heal her from the stroke. I ask that the stroke will not have any affect on her and I command every nerve, muscle and ligaments to function as it should be in the name of Jesus. I ask God that you come with your light and blast the blood clots and give her your blood transfusion as there is power in the blood of Jesus. I ask Lord that you stabilize every organ in her body including blood pressure and I command brain to function normal and no side affect from the stroke. I ask you fill the hospital room where Kate's friend is with the atmosphere of heaven and that your presence will be in the room in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Please keep us posted :)

That was beautiful thank you so much!

Thank you all for all your kind words and thoughts.... Melissa has passed away this evening.... I am greatful to have known her for all of my teens and twenties... She will be forever missed and not a day will go by that she will not be on my mind.... I wish I could call her and tell her she cant leave me yet the world lost an amazing person today... God bless you all

Thank you all for all your kind words and thoughts.... Melissa has passed away this evening.... I am greatful to have known her for all of my teens and twenties... She will be forever missed and not a day will go by that she will not be on my mind.... I wish I could call her and tell her she cant leave me yet the world lost an amazing person today... God bless you all

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, I pray the lord will give sthrenght to her family and friends, she's gone to a better place.

I am so sorry for your loss... it's hard to understand why "the good die young".

Really, I feel your pain and I am truly sad for you and Malissa's family.

I too lost a dear friend when he was so young, there isn't a day that goes by that I am not greatful for the light that he brought into this world and I am always greatful to have shared a friendship with him. I know you will always cherish Malissa's life and what she shared with you. I am sure of it. That is what will keep her life here full of meaning and value.

If it is any comfort to you... after 25 years, he still visits me in dreams. I still hear his voice cheering me on and very much feel his love for me. I even see messages in the clouds from him. He was a skydiver. (that is not what took him away)

Bless You Dinaronair, I pray for your comfort right now.

• Upvote 3

Thank you all so much... I hope you dont find me silly but I lost my dad a few years ago and he loved Melissa when I was in Highschool and I know he has her safe and is helping her in a better place. I wish I could of had one more day or even an hour to talk to her, the doctor said that the damage to her brain was to extent and she could not live without life support. So we all said our good byes.... No one should have to suffer and I know deep down she is in a better place.... She is now an angel and I hold her deep in my heart where she will never leave....

• Upvote 2

I have been traveling all day and I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. I am absolutely sending you love, light and prayers. Consider it a blessing that you had such a wonderful friend as a part of your life. You have cherished memories that can never be taken from you. As long and you are here and remember her, she is never truly gone. God is and will be with you.

• Upvote 1