Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG Blog update for 5/30/12 05/30/2012

Papster

BGG Blog update for 5/30/12

05/30/2012

Hello Updaters!! I hope you like the Blog today - BGG

*** Current News ***

Maliki dispatched a mediator to Barzani and stands ready to implement the decisions of Arbil, Najaf for not withdrawing confidence from him and give him a third term

A source familiar with the great pressure exerted on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki may cost losing his post as prime minister on one hand and his influence within his party, which looked the other is pushing him on the other, indicating that the Ajtmaat Erbil, Najaf has tightened the noose around it a lot.

The source close to one of the leaders in the window that the Dawa Party, “al-Maliki seemed very upset of everyone tries, especially from within his own party to oust him denouncing him put replacements by the National Alliance, considering that the prime minister, is due exclusively to him and will not abandon them.

The source confirmed that “al-Maliki began the implementation of a new scenario prepared by itself may cost him the loss of morale when compared to the usefulness of physical survival in power and the presidential seat,” adding that “the scenario is Petradjah from his previous positions and the full implementation of what passed for Erbil and Najaf on condition of withdrawal of confidence from him and give him third term as prime minister. ”3

“The prime minister sent a mediator with Houdoh the Kurds to the President of the Kurdistan region in order to soften the atmosphere and bring the views and the removal of congestion, which set apart escalations last between Maliki and Barzani,” likely to “put the scenario above to Barzani, has it approved despite the loss of confidence in Maliki if What paragraphs approved and implemented on the ground “, believing that” the Kurds will retreat from their positions and return the account to stand again with al-Maliki and keep him on the top of the pyramid of government. ”

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.fursanalamal.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D2721&usg=ALkJrhgGIkFdMrid5rxmmxjCKDhijyLh0g

Maliki is desperate to get a deal done. There is a possibility of him pulling a “last-minute rabbit out of his hat”. However, he’s dreaming about a 3rd term. That just will not happen for him. They’ve already been working on a law to clearly define this vague wording of their constitution.

Jindiyani: Talabani and Barzani hold a crucial meeting tomorrow (today)

Revealed Azad Jindiyani spokesman political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) for that of President Jalal Talabani and Kurdistan leader Massoud Barzani will hold tomorrow a meeting, described as significant to discuss the overall situation and the political crisis experienced by Iraq, meanwhile, announced a source familiar with all the political forces in Arbil will be held another meeting tomorrow to finalize the request to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

And the relocation of the National Union for Jindiyani saying today, “said Talabani will meet tomorrow, a number of leaders of Iraqi political forces who will participate in the celebrations of the anniversary of the establishment of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.”

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/3742-2012-05-29-18-09-33.html&usg=ALkJrhjULbCmJS_BammY8Fiqicuhu_LGnw

This is the meeting we talked about on the call last nite…it will be interesting to see the results from this meeting. As important as anything is who is attending…Talibani (Kurd), Barzani (KA), Najafi (IS, you couldn’t drag him out of there with “wild horses”), Allawi (IS), Sadr (Sadrist/NA) and now Hakim (IISC/NA) has joined in. The significance being there are plenty of “swing votes” out of Maliki’s own group attending this meeting. If they go against him it will be the “landslide” I have been predicting.

Barzani vows to withdraw confidence from the Maliki even if abandoned by his party and his clan and his son

People / special

روى شاهد عيان كان حاضرا في جلسة جمعت رئيس اقليم كردستان مسعود بارزاني مع عدد من اعضاء العراقية ان بارزاني اقسم امام الحضور انه سوف يواصل سعيه لسحب الثقة عن المالكي ولن يتوقف عن هذا المسعى حتى اذا تخلى عنه حزبه وعشيرته وولده مسرور ونجيرفان بارزاني. Eyewitness was present at the meeting brought together President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, with a number of members of the Iraq that Barzani swear in front of the audience that he will continue his quest for the withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki will not stop this endeavor, even if abandoned by his party and his clan and his son happy and Nechirvan Barzani.

وبحسب شاهد العيان فان بارزاني كان جادا ومصمما على المضي في معركته مع المالكي الى نهايتها. According to eyewitness, the Barzani was serious and determined to move in his battle with al-Maliki to end.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp%3FID%3D10253&usg=ALkJrhhJnNih6FEivAHfw788_IG9KIpPcw

He looks pissed!! Barzani was the vote that put Maliki in and it looks like he’ll be the one that takes him out. Kinda’ like my mother used to say “I brought you into this world and I can be the one who takes you out” (she had that same look on her face)!! This thing has turned grim for Maliki. Barzani is swinging for the fence.

Iraq: Talabani will direct a letter to the parliament to withdraw confidence from Maliki’s government

Sumerian News / Baghdad

Revealed Iraq led by Iyad Allawi, Tuesday, that President Jalal Talabani will hold tomorrow a meeting of the list and the Kurdistan Alliance and the Sadrists and the Islamic Supreme Council, while confirming that the Taliban would send a message after the meeting to the House of Representatives to withdraw confidence from Maliki’s government.

The MP said the list Ahmed electrodes in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “house of President Jalal Talabani, will host tomorrow (Wednesday) meeting comprising the Alliance of Kurdistan and the Sadrists and the Islamic Supreme Council, asserting that” the Taliban would send a message after the meeting to the Parliament for vote of no confidence for the Maliki government. ”

Electrodes and denied the rumors on the “lack of commitment to the movement of the solution the last decisions of the Meeting of Arbil,” pointing out that “the mass of the solution held a meeting two days ago confirmed it with the Iraqi and orientations with the orientations of the list.”

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/42292/news-details-.html&usg=ALkJrhgtRx7MLuXZ1ZVwwYMAk5KhsoD5Jw

It appears today could be the “official message” from Talibani…

Iraq: Congress for the rule of law confirmed their willingness to abide by the decisions of the meetings of Erbil, Najaf

Sumerian News / Baghdad

Revealed the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, Tuesday, that a number of deputies of coalition rule of law confirmed their willingness to abide by the decisions of the meetings of Erbil, Najaf, and seek to put an end to the political crises of successive and uniqueness in power, while she welcomed all to feel the responsibility to end the “failure in the management of the state.”

The spokeswoman said the list Monsoon al in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “a number of deputies of coalition rule of law have expressed their desire to join the national project and a commitment to the decisions of the consultative meetings held in Erbil, Najaf,” asserting that “the meetings seeking to put an end to the political crises of successive and uniqueness in power and begin the process of building a serious and national partnership and real application of the Constitution. ”

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/42277/news-details-.html&usg=ALkJrhgW5C_NtfP3aaPpFeeH-Wf5KoLcow

Sounds like there are some SLC MP’s ready to “jump ship” and actually run the country right – instead of spending all their time gathering power.

A source close: the leaders are preparing for the call (palace coup) on Maliki

Sources close to the political party that the call “adult party their leaders are currently working on creating a general conference of the party is the announcement of the separation-Maliki and the group that surrounded him, in a move to preserve the reputation of the party and his legacy.”

According to sources who spoke to the Agency (UR), and required to remain anonymous, the “movement Alancakkakah this time will look like a break is different, will announce the isolation of the” Group of al-Maliki “only, which marginalized the party leaders and caused Ptdharr reputation and mocked the street to party supporters to” Da’uggih “after an outbreak of corruption, corruption and failure to provide services and on the uniqueness and the prevalence of nepotism. ”

The sources pointed out that “the candidates front-chances are Ali al-Adeeb and Khudair Khuzaie to take over the presidency of the party and there are those pushing for re-Ibrahim al-Jaafari, but they lack, in front of supporters of al-Adeeb,” adding that “the writer and Khuzaie the most prominent leaders who treated al-Maliki Bhdah not afraid to tell him frankly or criticized publicly in party meetings, so he moved away some time ago for meetings and all the usual traditions. “….

….Observers believe that the (palace coup) against Maliki comes after that is a lot of leaders feel the burden posed by, and the fear of loss of power from their hands, after turning the party into a mini-state positions, privileges and lines backward and forward, as well as drawings of the policy of the country, and landed the Stnhal blows it out of the closet a few years after the Allies did not remain friendly real and solid partnership with them, especially the “Supreme Council” the old arch, and the Sadr movement, “new rivals”, or Virtue Party “soft zone” in the alliances.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/3794-2012-05-30-11-22-22.html&usg=ALkJrhivhnb9g-MXy11bcbPB0lkh0tbNvw

This was a very long (and interesting) article – I was only able to “hit the high notes”…it is basically talking about the discord in Maliki’s inner party. Sounds like he’s headed towards being a party all by himself. They are a little tired of being trampled on and if this thing turns out badly (which it looks like) they don’t want to struggle with the stigma for the next 20 years (like I said).

Here’s some interesting headlines…

Deputy: Barzani and Talabani had signed for the owners on the border of the province in 1973

This has been done for some time…they are making news out of it right now for some reason?!?

Asadi: Maliki will not resign and would not withdraw his confidence and does not fidget in the State of Law

Of course he won’t – but they aren’t giving an inch either…

Oraibi: white bloc against the principle of no-confidence for Maliki and the National Conference is the best choice

OK guys – third day in a row you sell-outs have said it. We get it. You want your new boss to have a chance. However, since there aren’t enough of you to fill the back booth at a Waffle House – you may want to consider “jumping ship” again…everyone else is.

Source: al-Maliki’s opponents are holding an important meeting in Arbil on Sunday

News wiff. That meeting is over – it was last Sunday.

State law reveals Talabani rejected a request by Najafi to withdraw confidence from the Maliki

I already laid out this scenario for you yesterday (the day before?). This was just an “informal” request by Najafi to Talibani for the “official word”. Talibani didn’t act on it – but that doesn’t mean he won’t today. Najafi was just asking Talibani to “let him get after it”…

*** Rumor Comments *** – May 30th

Rumor - No comment, other than “Let’s be careful out there”!!

If you find a crazy rumor or have a question about something you’ve heard – bring it to one of the Mods over at www..com and we’ll use it here. Thanks!!

• Upvote 2

Looks like it's a different day ( week, month, year, almost decade) and still the same stuck situation with slight changes.....

I know...I have to be patient ( 8 years...)

8 years? Me too.

I have decided that if something doesn't happen by the end of September I will proceed as if it is never going to happen.

• Upvote 2

8 years? Me too.

I have decided that if something doesn't happen by the end of September I will proceed as if it is never going to happen.

:wacko: OMG - 8 years?? I've only been in it for 3. I would be crazy by now. :wacko: Gotta happen :soon:

Edited by 1978parker

wacko.gif OMG - 8 years?? I've only been in it for 3. I would be crazy by now. wacko.gif Gotta happen soon.gif

I have been invested for a little over 2 yrs and I was broke then and I'm still broke so nothing new for me except I have a small hope of something happening from a small investment. Hope is all I need to hold on and if nothing happens then I have had a very good experience on learning a little on how the world works rolleyes.gif and I continue on to my next venture... whatever that may be.wink.gif

Im in it to win it, GO RV!!!

8 years? Me too.

I do understand.... Honestly... If I could I'd get rid at least of a part of my Dinar holdings......Problem is is not easy at all here in Italy....I'd have to go through e-Bay and I don't know about that.