Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 5/30/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a safe Memorial Day.

[Adam Montana] I know I said this before, but God Bless our troops and I have nothing but thanks and respect for all of our men and women who have made our freedom possible and a reality

[Adam Montana] ok, this week in Dinar... not much new to report OTHER THAN a possibility of Article 140 being pushed through, which would be very positive for the HCL and therefore also positive for our investment

[Adam Montana] Maliki is still on his throne, Chapter 7 has not been released, and the HCL is still in limbo. HOWEVER! None of this is bad news, which I consider to be GOOD NEWS in and of itself

[Adam Montana] this is one of those "no news is good news" situations

[Adam Montana] I had a lot of people ask me this week how I think things are going, where we are, etc.

[Adam Montana] I'll sum it up like this: Iraq has and continues to make progress towards a higher valued Dinar. Nothing has happened to make me less confident in the Iraqi Dinar, so therefore it is my opinion that we're looking for a positive outcome.

[Adam Montana] we're having a short chat this week, so let's just get into the questions... again, I hope you all had a safe holiday and THANK YOU to all of the men and women who made it possible both now and in the future. kcw, fire away!

[kcw] cgbrown So, we are back to the same ole question we were dealing with when I first signed on this site: Is "M" in or out.

[Adam Montana] M is still in, I don't think he's going anywhere. There will always be someone trying to take him out, but I think time has proven him to be a pretty stubborn character

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] paydirt Thanks for keeping this site grounded. I just wanted to add one thing, Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect . It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.

[Adam Montana] paydirt, thanks for the nice words - you are welcome

[kcw] Amos9:13 I guess my questions would be adam what do you think about the article coming out about the "discussing new ways of increasing the dinar" and then after drafting the deletion of zeros...to me that sounds good... it's not recycled news...it's actually something different...also the article discussing the move to 1000 dinar per 1 us dollar....that would possibly "start" the gradual rise...

[Adam Montana] I agree, it does sound like good news! Moving from 1166:1 to 1000:1 isn't a huge RV that we're hoping for, but it is an increase in the value and I'll be happy to see it happen.

[Adam Montana] Everyone has to understand that even if the Dinar doesn't immediately go from 1170:1 to 1:1, it can still raise slowly to that value. If it takes a few years to get there, you still make money... so "patience is a virtue" here.

[Adam Montana] obviously we prefer a quick RV to a slow grow, but I'm happy either way.

[kcw] BKD Adam, I always respect your words. Have a question, how come with all the talk about removing Maliki we never hear anything on the major news programs? You would think that if a prime minister is under attact you would think this would be important world news. Just wondering and asking. Thanks.

[Adam Montana] I think if it actually happened, we would hear about it. Since it's just posturing and threats at this time, it's kind of a lame story. "Oh, them Iraqis are bickering again. *yawn*" :lol:

[kcw] BigBear Good Morning Sir! There is an article posted Titled the Erbil Crisis Resolved posted by Phoenix 3333. It states that Erbil has been resolved via disputes over border issues in Kirkuk. Do you believe this article and information to be true? If so, then when might we see pen put to paper over this issue and CHapter 7? Is this the step we are looking for? THank you for your time. Blessings!

[b][Adam Montana] Big Bear, this would indeed be a GREAT article IF the border disputes were actually 100% complete. They are not actually complete

[Adam Montana] The article actually states that Maliki has had discussions and it sounds like the intent is to deal with Article 140 very soon, but it has not actually been completed.

[Adam Montana] I am anxious to see it done, and I'll definitely let you know once it's officially done - but at this time it is still "in progress". Phoenix seems to be jumping the gun here.

[Adam Montana] next please! [/b]

[kcw] eLemonator Adam, with article 140 signed how big is that for us? with it signed does erbil fall into place automatically or does it still need agreed upon? same for HCL? follow up to that, UNSC meets on the 15th of june, that is just over 2 weeks, how long would it take for erbil and HCL from the time it was signed for it to kick in? does it leave them enough time to RV before UNSC? do you think they still need the 3 ministers before RV?

[Adam Montana] The signatures you are talking about are not actually on Article 140, they are on a separate document that only states the intent to agree on the implementation of Article 140.

[Adam Montana] Regardless, it's a good sign and I like where it's heading. It will indeed smooth the way forward for the HCL and a further raise in the value of the Dinar, which is what we all want to see.

[Adam Montana] That's it for this week everyone! I hope you are all settled back in at work after a great holiday weekend... I know how hard it is to get back in the swing of things after these holidays!

[Adam Montana] as always... Gooooooooo rrrrrrrrr vvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!!!!!!

[Adam Montana] :tiphat:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam for a good chat and for keeping us all grounded. And thanks KCW for bringing it to us. I do have a problem reading the pink colored type though. My eyes are not so good, even with glasses, and I'm wondering if anyone else might be having the same problem. It's really pretty though. :) I do appreciate all you do to get it to us.

Thanks Adam for a good chat and for keeping us all grounded. And thanks KCW for bringing it to us. I do have a problem reading the pink colored type though. My eyes are not so good, even with glasses, and I'm wondering if anyone else might be having the same problem. It's really pretty though. :) I do appreciate all you do to get it to us.

I changed the font color, does this help? smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your honest insight and replies to our questions each week. It's difficult to know the truth regarding this investment considering the enormous number of conflicting articles that are posted. The guru smack doesn't help either.

I trust that when there is a significant change in the GOI, CBI or the value of IQD we will read it here first. Thanks for your work AM. :D

Adam or frank doesnt knw whats even going over there no one does.Personally I believe everything is already done there are things going on behind the scenes that we dont knw anything about ALL WE ARE WAITNING FOR IS THE RATE TO GO LIVE THATS IT.People get your emotions out of this investment.The Rv is here and a Great Summer is underway.Go Rv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As always Adam thank you for all you outstanding work fir all you do for us. I know at times it seems like very little to others by some of the comments I read but i know deep dowm i truly believe it take a lot of time to filter through all the BS. Doing so it gives us the most up to date and factual information out there in the Dinar world. I thank you for this and for keeping us well grounded. I thank all the Mods for keeping us fixated on the positive aspects of the waiting game. My best to kcw who's always in the forefront during your chats. See you next chat,

As always Adam thank you for all you outstanding work fir all you do for us. I know at times it seems like very little to others by some of the comments I read but i know deep dowm i truly believe it take a lot of time to filter through all the BS. Doing so it gives us the most up to date and factual information out there in the Dinar world. I thank you for this and for keeping us well grounded. I thank all the Mods for keeping us fixated on the positive aspects of the waiting game. My best to kcw who's always in the forefront during your chats. See you next chat,