Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SECRET GOVERNMENT PROMISES BIG CHANGES

Hey Carlos... some of this info doesn't vibe with me at all...how'd you get a hold of this? If it was Ben Fulford, I think he would post this on his weekly blog, I can't see him doing something like this... Also...the article seems to have been written years ago... when the Bush Regime was still in office...

The Al Gore being president thing doesn't vibe with me at all...I don't think he's a good guy by any means, and I hate it when http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog always sips on his D.

Nope...this is his latest item, I saved it a couple of weeks ago and just got around to postintg it. At first he seems to be talking as though we were still in the Bush era, but he's not. .

I have read elsewhere that Bush Sr. is actually running this country. He is the ELITE that is pulling the strings of the puppets, including Obama. Bush Sr. is also said to be the one that personaly annointed Romney for the Presidency. Apperantly, there is no one above Bush Sr. in America. He's the Godfather.

Carlos

Al Gore may be one of the few with his hands clean in all this. He's probably been selected because we ran out of options...Carlos

Nope...this is his latest item, I saved it a couple of weeks ago and just got around to postintg it. At first he seems to be talking as though we were still in the Bush era, but he's not. .

I have read elsewhere that Bush Sr. is actually running this country. He is the ELITE that is pulling the strings of the puppets, including Obama. Bush Sr. is also said to be the one that personaly annointed Romney for the Presidency. Apperantly, there is no one above Bush Sr. in America. He's the Godfather.

Carlos

Al Gore may be one of the few with his hands clean in all this. He's probably been selected because we ran out of options...Carlos

"The tearful resignation of U.S. presidential “brain” Karl Rove removes a central lynchpin of Bush’s regime. Since it follows six other resignations; it does look like rats abandoning a sinking ship."

That line gives it away...it really seems that this is 4 years old... I agree with you that Bush Sr is still running this country, and that the plan is still a new financial system...but I don't think Al Gore is a part of this, especially with the whole global warming deal that he sold out to...if we need an interim government, I think Ron Paul would be the most wanted man for the job of POTUS. JMO.

"I have read elsewhere that Bush Sr. is actually running this country. He is the ELITE that is pulling the strings of the puppets, including Obama."

Hoo-boy!!! This guy needs to go talk to (h)okie for a dose of reality!!

I'd recommend you go talk to someone other than a sheep for a dose of reality since Carlos's dose is actual reality, not sure how in charge Bush Sr. is anymore, but he definitely ran Reagan's admin through his baby's admin.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2