Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Preparing for monumental changes in the world

OBE

It appears that the Iraqi parliament is poised now to issue an official no-confidence vote against Prime Minister Maliki.

At least five leaders of the opposition include Hakim, one of Maliki's own party, who is said to represent many in his party. Last Sunday Maliki declared some sort of emergency and sent troops to intimidate the opposition leaders, but this only served to consolidate the opposition. It became glaringly apparent that Maliki was acting like a dictator and threatening anyone who got in his way.

This power struggle is coming to a head, and the outcome will directly affect the political and financial direction that the country takes. If they can overcome Maliki, then they could actually fill those last 3 important governmental positions that are necessary to have a stable government. Perhaps then they will be in a position to bring the value of their currency to where it realistically reflects its worth, based on the country's wealth of natural resources.

I hear that some US Treasury officials confirm that the Iraqi dinar was nearly revalued twice in the recent past, and that another opportunity is coming shortly. It is not likely to happen prior to some stability coming to the Iraqi government, and right now they are in crisis.

It appears from related sources that the US dollar will be devalued at the same time, along with changes in many other currencies. The rumors of a very high revaluation of the dinar is probably due to this devaluation. A high dinar revaluation is all relative, because if the dollar is devalued, then the dinar could be revalued at a high rate compared to the devalued dollar. In other words, if the dinar revalued at $4 as the current dollar value, this would be the equivalent of $8 if the dollar value was cut in half at the same time.

Fulford says that the dollar will shortly be replaced by a basket of currencies that will replace the dollar as the world currency. That would be necessary in a dollar devaluation. The result would be that all imports, and all commodities priced on the world market, will suddenly cost a lot more. In other words, it would take more dollars to purchase those items, including gold, silver, oil, and anything imported from China.

For instance, if the dollar's value were to be cut in half, oil prices would double virtually overnight. The same would be true of the price of gold and silver. In such a scenario, no one would lose their savings, but the purchasing ability of those savings would drop in half.

There are deadlines for these events, of course, but plans constantly change, so no one really knows precisely when this will devaluation will take place. It appears, though, that the event has reached the stage of inevitability. It is no longer a question of IF, but of WHEN.

People have talked for decades about the "collapse" of the dollar," thinking that it would eventually become "worthless." This overstates the case. If the dollar's value drops in half, it is still not worthless. It is just worth half as much. In fact, if we compare the current dollar to what it was just 20 years ago, we can see that it has already dropped half of its value. The main difference now is that its value could drop overnight, instead of a gradual drop over 20 years.

Obviously, the government does not want to warn the public about this, because such a warning would only serve to speed up the dollar's collapse. In fact, most people would not know what to do about it anyway. But a simple rule is this: when currency drops in value, it makes all things go up in price. This is called "inflation." The only real way to protect one's assets is to use the money to buy something that is sure to go up in value. The old wisdom of putting aside money into savings is foolishness in a high-inflationary situation--or when one's currency is devalued.

Currency traders buy and sell currencies online all the time. They try to buy currencies that are going up in value, relative to the currency of their own country. If they are successful, their wealth is increased.

A lot of money is being managed by professional money managers who invest in stocks, bonds, and other dollar-denominated assets. Back in 2008, most of them lost a lot of money when the recession hit. They tend to believe the government reports and manipulated figures. Hence, they become casualties of government deception. Some of these invest in gold or silver, but it's all on paper. A paper IOU is only as good as the ability of the other company to make good on the IOU. If a company has sold a lot of IOU's of gold at $1600/oz, and the price of gold suddenly doubles, they would probably not be able to pay off their IOU's at $3200/oz. Their bankruptcy would mean that their IOU's are probably worthless.

For this reason, it is far better to buy physical gold and silver, and not be dependent upon someone else to make good on your paper IOU. Unfortunately, most money managers hold pieces of paper which they call "gold" or "silver." The day will come when paper will be worthless.

Iraqi dinars are also a good currency, because it became relatively worthless in 1991, so it can hardly go down in value. Iraq's national debts have been forgiven, and they are starting out with no national debt, except about $25 billion owed to Kuwait as war reparations. But their $65 billion in dollar reserves could cover that easily. Furthermore, a currency's value is based on its natural resources and stable government. Iraq is one of the richest countries in the world. The dinar is well positioned to take over the dollar as the new world currency.

In my view, we are standing on the brink of monumental changes in the world. The world leaders have their own plans and agendas for the world, but God too has a Kingdom Agenda that will succeed in the end. The world leaders will be forced to follow the divine path that has been prophesied from the beginning.

The more we understand God's plan and the manner in which world leaders are ignorantly following it, the better prepared we will be to come through these changes with a minimum of loss, and perhaps even gain. With or without our knowledge, these monumental changes will occur. I think we ought to be prepared.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

I am prepared to take whatever comes from this. I agree with this article wholeheartedly until the last three paragraphs. First, I do believe in God or a Supreme Being however you will call it. Second, my future is based on this investment. But Iraqi Dinar becoming the World Currency? Because they happen to have $65 Billion in reserves? I'm sure our interest payments are a lot more than that every day. There have to be Trillions upon Trillions of dollars out there. There may be 30 trillion Dinar out there but they are worthless. And to the last part of my rant. Does anyone really believe God has a hand in this?? I honestly believe that we are here to show Him what we can do. It is not wrong to make money. We all make it in different ways and I'm sure He's OK with that. Anyone who has read my posts knows I have been in this eight years even though new to here. Those of you who have only had Dinar for a year or so and can't wait for this to happen, you're in the wrong investment. Listen to the people who know. You signed up here for a reason. Listen to Adam. He obviously has direct involvement. No HCL, no Chapter 7 release, no Erbil, no RV. Enough said.

Apologies for offending anyone, not my intention. I want the RV too. I hold millions. lots

• Upvote 7

Godfather of the Gurus, Ben Fulford, is full of it. Gonna be waiting a lot longer for those prosperity packages, Benny Boy.

Why is Ben Fulford full of it then ?

Is it that you just dont agree with him of have evidence to the contrary ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dwitte....GOD is part of anything that his People want him to be part of...which is why I pray every night...I want him to be part of this...because by some miracle we might end up making a new life for ourselves

and our family...so yeah...I agree that GOD can be as involved as we let him to be...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Why is Ben Fulford full of it then ?

Is it that you just dont agree with him of have evidence to the contrary ?

Of course I can't prove the White Hats don't exist. Can you prove they do? I've been watching Fulford's stuff for four years, and nothing he's ever predicted has come true. If you want to continue to follow him, by all means, but you're going to be continually disappointed.

I'd love it if a group of White Ninjas rode in to save the day, and free us from our banker-imposed slavery, but it ain't happening.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Of course I can't prove the White Hats don't exist. Can you prove they do? I've been watching Fulford's stuff for four years, and nothing he's ever predicted has come true. If you want to continue to follow him, by all means, but you're going to be continually disappointed.

I'd love it if a group of White Ninjas rode in to save the day, and free us from our banker-imposed slavery, but it ain't happening.

Do we even have white ninjas? Chuck Norris I guess

• Upvote 2

Do we even have white ninjas? Chuck Norris I guess

:lol: Metaphorical White Ninjas, of course. They're supposed to be Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese mafia, or something like that. Every time somebody calls out Fulford on his BS, somebody rides to his defense with, "Prove him wrong," or "He used to run Forbes Asia-Pacific office." You can't prove a negative, other than his record, and even former Forbes editors lose their minds, or find a better gig, sometimes.

Fulford's crew glommed on to the RV when their 30-year-long-anticipated Global Settlements were taking too long, but you almost never see any of his guru disciples even mention his name. Check out Okie, JohnnyWG and BellaGrits' associations with Fulford's Project Camelot and NESARA.

I had a private conversation with one of the former moderators at 3S a few months ago, who told me he got fired from his mod job because he didn't believe in WGS or Prosperity Packages.

• Upvote 4

You do realize that Fulford is far from the only so called 'guru' talking about a global reset right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to understand how a devaluation in the dollar - (1/2 its current value?) how it would affect all aspects of an individuals financial life -- (this question isn't referring to the dinar). Okay - I earn X dollars a month. I would still earn X dollars? gas prices would double? How about my home mortgage? I owe Y dollars. Would I still owe Y dollars? Gas prices double, certainly every commodity would double - or more?

How else? What other ramifications? (aside from rioting in the streets)

• Upvote 1

You do realize that Fulford is far from the only so called 'guru' talking about a global reset right?

Sure. Ain't happening, though. I guess we shall wait and see, huh? In the meantime, what's more likely? The existing powers that be created the Iraq RV for their own benefit? or some mysterious group of wannabe powers that be created it behind the scenes and are waiting for their opportunity to arrest Lord Rothschild and his evil band of Zionist banksters, and save the world from their tyranny?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Metaphorical White Ninjas, of course. They're supposed to be Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese mafia, or something like that. Every time somebody calls out Fulford on his BS, somebody rides to his defense with, "Prove him wrong," or "He used to run Forbes Asia-Pacific office." You can't prove a negative, other than his record, and even former Forbes editors lose their minds, or find a better gig, sometimes.

Fulford's crew glommed on to the RV when their 30-year-long-anticipated Global Settlements were taking too long, but you almost never see any of his guru disciples even mention his name. Check out Okie, JohnnyWG and BellaGrits' associations with Fulford's Project Camelot and NESARA.

I had a private conversation with one of the former moderators at 3S a few months ago, who told me he got fired from his mod job because he didn't believe in WGS or Prosperity Packages.

Im thinking Fulfords ninjas have been using the wrong weapon thus far.......dumbchucks just aren't working

• Upvote 3

Sure. Ain't happening, though. I guess we shall wait and see, huh? In the meantime, what's more likely? The existing powers that be created the Iraq RV for their own benefit? or some mysterious group of wannabe powers that be created it behind the scenes and are waiting for their opportunity to arrest Lord Rothschild and his evil band of Zionist banksters, and save the world from their tyranny?

The authorities are having a hard enough time with professional athletes like Roger Clemens and OJ Simpson......good luck with the Rothschild's

• Upvote 4

I have no idea if there is anything to this reset of all of these currencys (?), however, I did note that if the U S Dollar drops 50% in value then Iraq's dollar reserves are all of a sudden only worth half of what they were the day before which will certainly not make them too happy! If this was the case and they are aware of it, then why are they building up this massive USD reserve? Just asking. Garu2

• Upvote 1

After the White Hats free us from all the evils of the world, it will begin to rain manna for all of us to eat. We will no longer have to work or take care of our selves. We will all just sit around and play video games and live happily ever after.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ben Fulford is on record saying the dinar is a bush run scam...so I can't really see Okie and the rest of those people being part of his plan...but I could be wrong...who knows at this point, all I can tell you is that if you think everything is going to remain status quo, the evidence doesn't support it, unless you expect Europe to be bailed out every 2 weeks.... I'm sure you've heard this before, but it really is up to the people...if they demand an end to all of this....it will end... it just depends on how much more they can take without any action.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd

I have been led to Ben Fullford and I really think he is a crackerjack, however to his defense and any other guru out there - there may be a thread a truth amongst their reality. So I won't dismiss anything these folks say entirely, nor do I believe it entirely. When this man stated he was cloned and held hostage on an island, that was it for me I closed the chapter on his blog and decided he is delusional. I think at this point in my research I am compiling data and looking for patterns, a lot of what I read is random. I have learned something immeasurable in the last few months, I know what I know, I am pretty smart, but I also know what I don't know and this is a lot.

We are in for troubled times ahead, for some, and for others it might be energetic. During troubled times the nuts come forth with vengeance, probably because they have some insight to some delusional reality we are not privy to. We don't really know what the fate of this planet or humankind, do we? We can only speculate our future; we can live in the moment in the meantime.

So I haven't yet decided if I should learn to shoot a gun, head to the mountains, stock up on food, buy iodine, grow and can my own food, move to the southern hemisphere, ALERT my neighbors or just keep watching and waiting. However I wasn't drawn to this information because I have a whole lot of time to waste - so I am resolved to listening for now. wink.gif

This is what I do know, we must watch what happens in Europe, if it begins to fall we are right behind them, this is a simple message...and quite frankly I don't think the ninjas or white hats or even a handsome prince on a white horse is going to save us (or me, specifically)biggrin.gif

Edited by DinarDana
  • Upvote 7

I have been led to Ben Fullford and I really think he is a crackerjack, however to his defense and any other guru out there - there may be a thread a truth amongst their reality. So I won't dismiss anything these folks say entirely, nor do I believe it entirely. When this man stated he was cloned and held hostage on an island, that was it for me I closed the chapter on his blog and decided he is delusional. I think at this point in my research I am compiling data and looking for patterns, a lot of what I read is random. I have learned something immeasurable in the last few months, I know what I know, I am pretty smart, but I also know what I don't know and this is a lot.

We are in for troubled times ahead, for some, and for others it might be energetic. During troubled times the nuts come forth with vengeance, probably because they have some insight to some delusional reality we are not privy to. We don't really know what the fate of this planet or humankind, do we? We can only speculate our future; we can live in the moment in the meantime.

So I haven't yet decided if I should learn to shoot a gun, head to the mountains, stock up on food, buy iodine, grow and can my own food, move to the southern hemisphere, ALERT my neighbors or just keep watching and waiting. However I wasn't drawn to this information because I have a whole lot of time to waste - so I am resolved to listening for now. wink.gif

This is what I do know, we must watch what happens in Europe, if it begins to fall we are right behind them, this is a simple message...and quite frankly I don't think the ninjas or white hats or even a handsome prince on a white horse is going to save us (or me, specifically)biggrin.gif

Agreed...I'm just looking for signs of collapse in Europe... I also take what Fulford says with a grain of salt, but I do believe he has partial truths in there and I don't believe he purposely lies, I just think he gets fed a lot of disinfo. He addressed the cloning stuff about him, he didn't say he was cloned...some lunatic named the "former white hat" came up with that story....this dude is seriously deranged, he claims everyone out there spreading positive news is cloned and some are werewolf clones? http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/ .... the weird thing is, on some posts, he has some truth in there but mixed in with misinformation...he addressed the "global reset" but believes it's evil and a plot by the cabal... guy is effin nuts when you see some of the stuff he posts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20Mil, I value your opinion and knowledge, with the ECB coming out and stating no stimulus as well as the Chinese stating no stimulus, what exactly the hell is going on...is everyone just checking to the Fed?

Also, could you let me know the implications of this, it seems like the bond bubble is about to burst?:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/japanese-bond-curve-inverts-3y-cash-now-king

For the first time ever, 3 year Japanese government bond (JGB) yields are trading below 1 year JGB yields as the world's inexorable desire to repatriate, delever, and seek safety while reaching for as much term yield as is still 'safe' come home to roost. With Swiss rates already grossly negative and German rates rapidly converging, the world's (d)evolution (since evolution conjures a rebirth into something better) is shifting investors out the yield curve as ZIRP is here to stay forever, wherever you look in so-called developed economies (who can print their own money). In the last 4-5 weeks, 3Y Japanese bond yields have dropped 6bps to around 10bps (pretty much the same as every other maturity inside of 3Y) as the entire yield curve gradually flattens pushing out investor's perception of 'cash' to longer- and longer-maturities. The inversion (i.e. 3 year rates below 1 year) is also interesting given its maturity coincides with the maturity of Europe's LTROs as perhaps some round-about funding mechanism to avoid EUR-USD basis swap detection is forcing money into the Japanese bond market. Of course the lower and lower rates are forced by this unintended consequence of Central Bank signaling, the further out investors will creep, accepting more and more duration, which given its generally monetized by the Central Bank ensures rates cannot rise since the jump in the cost of funds would destroy Japan's QE-driven economy. Be careful what you wish for US equity investors, as the Keynesian Endpoint is upon us (and perhaps, just perhaps that is why Central Banks of the world are checking to the Fed, the ECB is playing hardball, and the Fed remains on hold unless apocalypse occurs - which by the way is not an 8% retracement of a 30% straight line rally).

3Y JGBs trade below 1Y JGBs - leaving the short-end inverted...

I hope this guy is right:

new sitenine

sitenine's picture

Vote up!

Vote down!

Hmm, let's see... I can buy some Japanese dept, or maybe some European debt, no, maybe U.S. debt, or I could buy gold... So... difficult... don't... know... what... to... do...

Yeah, you'd have to be retarded to not know were the value is, now wouldn't you? I don't know how much more plainly and simply you could possibly lay it out Tyler. That's it - devolution - the fiat party is over. The mother of all ponzi/bubble/scams ever devised by man has peaked. All your collateral belong to us, bitchez!

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Obe for the post! I found it interesting in that I think this guy has analyzed this situation prety well, and is providing as good an opinion as I have seen in some time. I think many people are still laboring under a misconception. That is that the Iraqi Dinar RV is no longer in the hands of the Western Banksters anymore, and has not been for some years, it's in the hands of China and the Bric nations. I have not seen this statement in print, but I think the facts bear it out, many will agree, some may not! This article alludes to this statement.

I believe he also says the RV will be among many nations, as many will need to adjust the value of their currencies accordingly when the old system falls. I suspect that those currencies that will go up will be mostly among the Bric nations, while those nations under the control of the Western Baksters will decline in value.

Since the RV of many currencies is not going to be controlled by the Western Banksters, then I personally feel it will also be safe to say that the timing of this global event will be dictated by the Bric nations and probably to the direct dis-advantage of the Western Banksters....This is why the 50 % devaluation of the dollar is being mentioned. The move may be the last nail in the coffin for the Elite Bankers, I will wait and see if this comes true.

I say it will probably be the end of the Western Banksters because...what do you think will happen in this country when the American people wake up one fine morning and find that their savings and wages are worth half as much as they were the morning before and everything they need to survive is now worth twice as much? How would you like to be the one to have to explain it to the American people when this does happen?

I noticed the author mentioned the famous word "soon" when refering to the RV of the Iraqi Dinar! I think we who have been around for any time at all are very familiar with that word, but, I would listen and remember those words, because at the end of June is the end of the second business quarter...a real good time to RV.

I also happen to agree with the authors opinion as to an interim investment for the average person, prescious metals is the way to go, not certificates or derivatives but physical metal only!

Thanks to all for your contributions, very interesting comments! Carlos

Agreed...I'm just looking for signs of collapse in Europe... I also take what Fulford says with a grain of salt, but I do believe he has partial truths in there and I don't believe he purposely lies, I just think he gets fed a lot of disinfo. He addressed the cloning stuff about him, he didn't say he was cloned...some lunatic named the "former white hat" came up with that story....this dude is seriously deranged, he claims everyone out there spreading positive news is cloned and some are werewolf clones? http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/ .... the weird thing is, on some posts, he has some truth in there but mixed in with misinformation...he addressed the "global reset" but believes it's evil and a plot by the cabal... guy is effin nuts when you see some of the stuff he posts.

But, you have to admit...there is something afoot! I see the evidence and can't explain it anyother way! Carlos

• Upvote 2

Thanks Obe for the post! I found it interesting in that I think this guy has analyzed this situation prety well, and is providing as good an opinion as I have seen in some time. I think many people are still laboring under a misconception. That is that the Iraqi Dinar RV is no longer in the hands of the Western Banksters anymore, and has not been for some years, it's in the hands of China and the Bric nations. I have not seen this statement in print, but I think the facts bear it out, many will agree, some may not! This article alludes to this statement.

I believe he also says the RV will be among many nations, as many will need to adjust the value of their currencies accordingly when the old system falls. I suspect that those currencies that will go up will be mostly among the Bric nations, while those nations under the control of the Western Baksters will decline in value.

Since the RV of many currencies is not going to be controlled by the Western Banksters, then I personally feel it will also be safe to say that the timing of this global event will be dictated by the Bric nations and probably to the direct dis-advantage of the Western Banksters....This is why the 50 % devaluation of the dollar is being mentioned. The move may be the last nail in the coffin for the Elite Bankers, I will wait and see if this comes true.

I say it will probably be the end of the Western Banksters because...what do you think will happen in this country when the American people wake up one fine morning and find that their savings and wages are worth half as much as they were the morning before and everything they need to survive is now worth twice as much? How would you like to be the one to have to explain it to the American people when this does happen?

I noticed the author mentioned the famous word "soon" when refering to the RV of the Iraqi Dinar! I think we who have been around for any time at all are very familiar with that word, but, I would listen and remember those words, because at the end of June is the end of the second business quarter...a real good time to RV.

I also happen to agree with the authors opinion as to an interim investment for the average person, prescious metals is the way to go, not certificates or derivatives but physical metal only!

Thanks to all for your contributions, very interesting comments! Carlos

But, you have to admit...there is something afoot! I see the evidence and can't explain it anyother way! Carlos

Yeah...I definitely think he's on the right path... but I don't think anyone really knows the big picture of the exact specifics...although I think he's right about the Euro collapse and the Meditarranean countries reverting back to either their old currencies or maybe a new one which will be heavily devalued so they can rebuild from within, and the strong Euro countries going with the Deutche mark... personally, I think this is the only viable remedy, otherwise what are they doing other than kicking the proverbial can down the road delaying things further? The only thing I can think of is they are in so deep that they need more time to censor the internet, create more war, anything desperate criminals can do to avoid being punished.

• Upvote 1

Japan has the highest debt to GDP ratio, however, the thing about their debt is that it is basically all "internal" debt meaning there are very few outside creditors like how the US has. This is why their currency is so strong. The reason they don't want such a strong currency is because they just had their first trade deficit in 20 years! When a currency is too strong, it is bad for exports, which Japan heavily relies on. So it is in their best interest to weaken the Yen as much as possible. So by creating an extremely low yield on bonds it helps to weaken their currency. More people will want to find "higher yielding" places to park their cash, therefore weakening the Yen in a round about way.

As far as Europe goes, they also need to have a weaker currency in order to get back on their feet. Germany is the strongest in the Eurozone, and they rely heavily on exports. Having a weaker Euro will benefit them a lot. So by printing more and more in these bailouts, they are actually helping themselves in the long run, assuming they put it to good use. The problem with the previous bailouts is that the banks end up buying up the same toxic debt which got them into trouble in the first place! Doesn't make any sense to me...

People need to understand one thing about Gold, it is not really a short term "safe haven", the US Dollar and the Japanese Yen are. So, if there is another global meltdown Gold prices should also plunge down, down, down... However, in the long run, Gold will definitely be a good hedge against inflation.

There will definitely be more and more printing by the ECB, the Fed, BOJ, and the BOE as time goes on. The timing is critical though... Remember, just because they say they have no intention of doing more QE, doesn't mean that is what they will actually do.

The game is not over yet, they still have a few years at least, however, the more they print, the quicker hyper-inflation will kick in. Once hyper-inflation kicks in, there will still be time, but inflation will rapidly increase if they don't stop spending like drunken sailors!

The Solution: Play their game as best as possible in the mean time to generate as much fiat currency as possible. Then put your "fiat" money to work in solid, stable, long term investments. We need to hedge ourselves against inflation BEFORE it kicks in! Fixed Mortgages, Gold, Silver, Foreign Currencies, Real Estate, Income Producing Businesses, etc...

**The system will not collapse for at least a few years. Hyper-Inflation is a couple years away, and hyper-inflation will last for a few years. There is still plenty of time to prepare**

I'm hoping that they don't have that much time left, because I really don't think there is much more time without any blood being spilled in this country... I know that there has been commercial liens placed against the Federal Reserve...I don't know if they will ever be enforced and that good people in this country will act upon it...but at least I know it's a viable remedy and most of all it's a legal remedy to stop all this insanity... I pray that if they are able to take the head off the snake, the body will die.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping that they don't have that much time left, because I really don't think there is much more time without any blood being spilled in this country... I know that there has been commercial liens placed against the Federal Reserve...I don't know if they will ever be enforced and that good people in this country will act upon it...but at least I know it's a viable remedy and most of all it's a legal remedy to stop all this insanity... I pray that if they are able to take the head off the snake, the body will die.

I personally think 20 million is a little too optimistic and unrealistic.

In my opinion the elites are gonna have SOMETHING big happen in the global community by late this year or early next year.The've spent way too much time promoting the 2012 fear mongering campaign to not use it to help them bring about their one world government.Some may ask well in that case why didn't they use y2K to do the same?It's simple...they weren't ready at the time,whereas they have vastly widened their power and influence over the masses ever since the year 2000.Their farce 'war on terror' helped them out tremendously in that regard.

• Upvote 1