Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economy committee rejects government request to delay application of customs law

cbs71

:lol: :lol: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejected!!! YES!!

Economy committee rejects government request to delay application of customs law

29/05/2012 16:49

BAGHDAD, May 29 (AKnews) - The economy and investment committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced today that it has rejected the government's request to delay the application of the customs law passed in 2008.

The Iraqi government demanded the Council of Representatives to postpone the application of the law, which was scheduled to to be applied by early next month, for non-completion of the necessary basis to apply it successfully.

Committee member Mahma Khalil said: "We fear that the government was put under pressure from traders and some states to reverse the application of the law."

The Finance Ministry decided in March to begin the application of the customs law in June after it was postponed last year more than once at the request of some countries and traders.

http://aknews.com/en/aknews/2/309670/

• Upvote 9

thanks cbs71 for the post................been wondering if they were going to delay this til july 1st...............now it seems sometime early in the month of june..........this is good news...........appreciate it.............GO DINAR

thanks cbs71 for the post................been wondering if they were going to delay this til july 1st...............now it seems sometime early in the month of june..........this is good news...........appreciate it.............GO DINAR

You're welcome Pap and I was wondering the same thing....

I just knew that they were going to extend it, but glad I was wrong....

We constantly see articles talking about a straight up castration of the 0's....I truly believe this is the way we will see it...a gradual RV close to where they want the value to be at, then the castration of the 0's....depending on how much they've recovered (which we have no idea) it could be very possible to do a faster RV ...if they can come out @ .10cents....I"m sure Syria and Iran would be more than HAPPY to give up their dinar...I hear they have quite a bit...but due to the sanctions...some has been recovered...whch makes me wonder if this is why the CBI is rethinking things...maybe they are seeing the dinar come in at a faster rate which would allow an acceleration of the castration of 0's because there isn't much to recover...we can only pray and have faith...and by a miracle it'll work out...but hey jesus is doing the same things as he did when he was here...so a miracle is always possible for those who are willing to stand in the gap and believe....I believe this would be a life saver for America...while not that many hold dinar...the amount of spending would be felt if the rate would be as high (1/1) as we believe it will be eventually...could put a lot of people back to work with money going into the economy. We need to stand in the gap for america...remember that god spared a nation once ...and he went from several righteous down to just 1 righteous....lord if there is just 1 righteous in America please spare her...and let our wealth return...owing China mass amounts of money is not good ....not good at all...we need this miracle to restore our great nation or at least give it a kick start!

• Upvote 3

We constantly see articles talking about a straight up castration of the 0's....I truly believe this is the way we will see it...a gradual RV close to where they want the value to be at, then the castration of the 0's....depending on how much they've recovered (which we have no idea) it could be very possible to do a faster RV ...if they can come out @ .10cents....I"m sure Syria and Iran would be more than HAPPY to give up their dinar...I hear they have quite a bit...but due to the sanctions...some has been recovered...whch makes me wonder if this is why the CBI is rethinking things...maybe they are seeing the dinar come in at a faster rate which would allow an acceleration of the castration of 0's because there isn't much to recover...we can only pray and have faith...and by a miracle it'll work out...but hey jesus is doing the same things as he did when he was here...so a miracle is always possible for those who are willing to stand in the gap and believe....I believe this would be a life saver for America...while not that many hold dinar...the amount of spending would be felt if the rate would be as high (1/1) as we believe it will be eventually...could put a lot of people back to work with money going into the economy. We need to stand in the gap for america...remember that god spared a nation once ...and he went from several righteous down to just 1 righteous....lord if there is just 1 righteous in America please spare her...and let our wealth return...owing China mass amounts of money is not good ....not good at all...we need this miracle to restore our great nation or at least give it a kick start!

Well said Amos9:13. +1 from me.

RSS