Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow, and the most negative person on Dv goes to Doctor Robbins congratulations. At least he brings news unlike YOU.dry.gif Him and lakehouse have been doing the IQD news for years, yes he goes off on astronomy stuff and also some NWO which i am interested in but it would be boring just to solely focus on the IQD for his show he has to fill an entire hour.

Ditto, Easy. Thanks for the post, coolbeans.

• Upvote 2

I have heard in these forums that Maliki should be ousted for the good of Iraq. Phoenix's take on Maliki is that he is a strong and sound leader.

Many in here say that Maliki is the problem, while Phoenix seems to think Maliki is the solution.

If this post is true.........

while everyone was calling for allawi to be pm........phoenix was the only one to stand and say maliki will get the pm spot.............he called it then...........and i hope he is right now........GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

Wow, and the most negative person on Dv goes to Doctor Robbins congratulations. At least he brings news unlike YOU.dry.gif Him and lakehouse have been doing the IQD news for years, yes he goes off on astronomy stuff and also some NWO which i am interested in but it would be boring just to solely focus on the IQD for his show he has to fill an entire hour.

Pardon me for not jumping on the RV bandwagon, but the Erbil agreement is completely irrelevant. People like Phoenix who emphasize its importance would have you believe that Shabibi will give us a big RV once Maliki agrees to share the power. Hogwash. The choice is lop or slow growth. If they lop which Shabibi wants to do we probably lose money unless they also RV at 40% or more. Slow growth gives us the best chance of making money here.

• Downvote 18

This is the actual article Phoenix is talking about.

-05-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment -

Baghdad (news)

MP for the Iraqi bloc white Kazem al-Shammari, the possession of the prime minister and a document signed by the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and President Jalal Talabani, determine the administrative borders of the region, noting that al-Maliki will carry out the demands of the Iraqi List, and that the next crisis will be among the Kurds and the Arabs of the difficulty of the implementation of Article (140).

Al-Shammari said in a statement (of the Agency news) on Tuesday: The political process will see a breakthrough to the crisis with the end of the legislative recess because of the flexibility shown by the National Alliance, and in particular Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki with its partners and all parties aware of the seriousness of the current crisis.

He added that al-Maliki will seek to satisfy the partners of the house (Shiite and Sunni) and will transform political conflict into a conflict Arab - Kurd in terms of highlighting the fact that the region is working powers beyond the powers of any territory in the world because it does not work according to the powers of the province in a federal State, but the powers of a federal state is which was rejected by al-Maliki.

He said the Attorney for the Iraqi bloc white to: The next crisis will be between Arabs and Kurds Maliki is difficult to implement Article (140) and the Kurds do not have waived it, especially that of the National Alliance and exclusively the Prime Minister has a document signed by the leaders Alkordian (President of the Kurdistan Region, Massoud Barzani, the head of Jalal Talabani) in March 1973 statement that the administrative borders of the Kurdistan Region only (Erbil, Dohuk, and Sulaymaniyah) and Maliki will present to the political blocs to be the implementation of Article (140) according to this document.

There is an ongoing demand by Kurdish forces the application of Article (140) of the Constitution, left political implications on the political and security situation.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=58663 # ixzz1wGn8UH11

If we read this article, IMO the issue is not resolved yet.

No.1 : Maliki is planning to present to the parliament (when they reconvene on June 14th), a signed document of 1973 ~ a statement (by the previous leader of Kurdishtan) that the administrative borders of Kurdishtan does not include Kirkut,~ only Erbil, Dohuk and Sulaymaniyah.

No.2 : Maliki is trying to get Iraqi list (Arab - Sunni bloc) to be on his side by " carrying out the demands of the Iraqi List" and thus turning this issue into an Arab - Kurds conflict ( instead of 3 corner fight between Shiite, Sunni and Kurdishtan).

No.3: By getting Sunni bloc on his side, he hopes to resolve Article 140 ( the main bone of contentions for HCL) through Parliamentary process BASED on a signed document of 1973.

But the Kurds, clearly want the administrative borders to include parts of Kirkut. It was based on this understanding that they agreed to throw their support for Maliki as the PM of Iraq after the last general election.

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 3

I dont see this as a done deal. Read sirlep33 post# 17 3rd paragraph. M is pushing a doc from 1973. I dont think the kurds will agree with this. just my opinion thanks

sorry didnot see zuls post. but i believe zul is correct. thank.

Does this mean they are legalizing marijuana?? :unsure:

Pardon me for not jumping on the RV bandwagon, but the Erbil agreement is completely irrelevant. People like Phoenix who emphasize its importance would have you believe that Shabibi will give us a big RV once Maliki agrees to share the power. Hogwash. The choice is lop or slow growth. If they lop which Shabibi wants to do we probably lose money unless they also RV at 40% or more. Slow growth gives us the best chance of making money here.

Well please remember that 9 out of 10 of the Nations Top Gurus say that this is a planned event setup to save the world! :unsure: Can't do that with a LOP. :blink:

We must all place of faith in our NTG's because they were sent from high above just as God sent his disciples down to earth to preach the gospel. :D

Let us all bow are heads now and pray and give thanks to our NTGs. :P

Lets all hope its true, now to be written in to law, published in the Gazette, and move on to? Whats next folks according to the UN and Iraq? come on you no, RV BABY then Tariff's to be enacted. We are almost home folks if its true. :P

I am sick of hearing about Erbil. :angry: Sounds like people are having a bad hair day. I hear Clairol makes a good Erbil shampoo and conditioner. Use it and lets just get on with the RV! ;)

Posted on by Phoenix on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/phoenix.rising.33?sk=wall

Message from Phoenix...Erbil Crisis Resolved!

Looks as if the Erbil Crisis is resolved! The apparent sticking point all the while appears to be the lack of defined boarders for the division of Kirkuk according to Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution.

The reason Maliki had refused to implement the Erbil agreement was because of the lack of defined boarders for Kirkuk.

Now that Talibani and Barzini have signed off in agreement on the exact defined boarders the Erbil agreement can now be implemented.

It is now becoming evident exactly what has been going on behind the closed doors of the meetings.

Maliki refused to implement the agreement due to the lack of defined boarders for Kirkuk and because of Maliki's refusal to blindly sign the document they were going to try to remove him from office.

We now see that Maliki would only sign and implement the Erbil agreement with defined boarders on Kirkuk.

In my opinion Maliki's strength and resolve in this situation was a fantastic example of strong and sound leadership.

The issue of Kirkuk is nothing less that a permanent division of real estate and not just real estate but a very oil rich area.

Only a fool would sign a real estate deal without knowing where the property lines are and that is what they were asking Maliki to do and had refused to do so (as he should of).

Maliki's refusal to blindly sign a document without defined boarders prompted the opposition to attempt to remove him from office which failed.

Maliki stood his ground as he should have in this situation. Anyone who would sign a binding agreement to divide a nation by permanent boundaries to a region that plans to succeed from the Union to form a separate nation (Kurdistan) WITHOUT knowing the exact boarder locations would be not only a bad leader but a fool.

So all this time it was not Maliki that was the hold up...but Barzini and Talibani.

Now that the leaders have signed on the dotted line...Erbil can move forward. the HCL can be passed and Iraq can move forward.

Phoenix

Shammari: Maliki has documents signed by Barzani and Talabani determine the administrative borders of Kurdistan .. Will be implemented and the demands of the Iraqi

"http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=58663#ixzz1wFqeqLQC"

Sooo...does this mean the Maliki is not a Bone Head after and really just cool guy who looks like Mr Spacely? -_-

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo

Tell 'em Easy!!! I enjoy Phoenx's programs also....NWO, astronomy and all! :lol:

• Upvote 2