Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Acceleration of dropping Zeros

Boozer

GREAT NEWS :P

CBI introduces new steps to raise IQD to the USD; Proceed with dropping of the zeros

05/29/2012

Central Bank announced new steps that will raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed in a statement to the reporter (JD) that the central bank began to implement a new strategic equation will come out even where the dinar and the dollar if it is available the appropriate atmosphere.

Saleh added that the new strategy will work to increase the capacity of the Iraqi dinar as a step in the way of reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then proceed with a project to delete the zeros of the exit equation equal to the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires the availability of several factors Kalnhod the agricultural sector, industrial and services sector and investment.

He said the current situation cause for optimism about the future of the economy and the value of the currency and its purchasing power.

Edited by carlablum
Added article and removed link promoting other site
  • Upvote 2

Thats horrible news......And this is exactly what I was thinking last night....

We had a GREAT article come out that seemed to say they were going to stimulate the economy and get the dinar on par with the USD, but that they were gonna take the draft of deleting the zeros off the table....

Now, an article talking about how the currency in circulation will reach 90 trillion in 2017 so they need to accelerate and push for redenominating.....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 12

Lol... this freakshow of a roller coaster investment ride is so far removed from sane contemplation and observation.

Can we all just agree that Iraqi media is a propaganda device and we should all just stop evaluating articles? I know that would defeat the purpose of this website, but honestly... it's getting us nowhere. We can't effect a change over there anymore than we can in our own country, so... it's fruitless to bash our brains reading this nonsense.

• Upvote 7

Lol... this freakshow of a roller coaster investment ride is so far removed from sane contemplation and observation.

Can we all just agree that Iraqi media is a propaganda device and we should all just stop evaluating articles? I know that would defeat the purpose of this website, but honestly... it's getting us nowhere. We can't effect a change over there anymore than we can in our own country, so... it's fruitless to bash our brains reading this nonsense.

haha agreed but many will try and i have learned its pointless all we can do is wait it out.

• Upvote 8

i agree

• Upvote 3

+1 for that, seen the same article a couple of times the last few weeks :huh:

• Upvote 3

+1 for that, seen the same article a couple of times the last few weeks :huh:

And this is one of the many reasons why reading these articles is so ridiculous in essence, because it all gets recycled and pasted with a new date.

How many times have we seen that? And someone freaks out, but then someone else chimes in that it's an old article from a year back, or from a few weeks back and that other articles have already counter-balanced that one.

Sigh... endless.

At least I still have my shoebox full of pretty paper...

• Upvote 4

I just think its funny that no one is on the same page over there..... laugh.gif Never seen such back and forth, flip flopping articles in my life!! Its amazing these people are able to get up and get dressed in the morning....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

It would get very interesting if Iraq devalued in any way "the same currency that Governments hold in their foreign reserves", especially with all the countries that wrote off billions in Iraq's debt :lol:

This has always been an interesting point made on the part of those advocating a straight-up revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. How does a re-denomination (essentially a division of the face value, not the inherent value) affect the foreign reserves of other countries? Do they have to ship their physical currency back to Iraq (if it is physical banknotes they hold, indeed) and request a shipment of the re-denominated currency? Or is it all electronic? If it's all electronic, then it's less of an issue, I suppose, but in reality, a re-denomination has been and will always be just a cosmetic refreshing of a country's statement on its own economic status, that being what their money supply is worth in terms of its economic factors such as GDP, exports, resources, etc. A way to represent an emergence from high levels of inflation (hyperinflation).

What a re-denomination doesn't do is devalue a currency, but with the rate they are going with not incrementally increasing the value through the exchange rate of the IQD, they will soon have to devalue the currency because of the amount of cash in circulation over there and the high demand for the US dollar on the streets.

Again... they really just need to revalue to higher than the US dollar per dinar to make this work. And again... they can only do that if they forcefully remove bank-issued debt instruments from the streets so they don't have to make good on them when people turn them in. Iraq will have to pay big time if they don't find a way to do this, either by revaluing following a forced money supply reduction, or by re-denominating with a short trade-in procedure. Keeping things "status quo" will cause a huge problem in their country. They are delaying their demise at this point if they don't start acting on all the talk they spew.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill. It should be apparent by now that all of the arab world is a chaotic mess and they have proven their inability to resolve any issues with compromise. To the muslims everything is in god's hands and they are happy to let events run their course without any control other than explaining every thing with "Inshallah" or "if god wills it".

It is "fruitless to bash our brains reading this nonsense" because until and if the arab people ever settle down to work with eachother, no arab spring will ever succeed and democracy will never find a place in the middle east!

There is no cohesive voice in Iraq, there is no compromise, there is no compassion and there is no git er done attitude. So as the multiple confusing news articles are pumped out by a multitude of sources, confusion is bound to cloud the facts which cannot be separated from a mountain of circle talk.

At this point in time I figure we have about a 50-50 chance of making any profit from the dinar. Half of my mind says that the arabs will never be able to meet in the middle and get things rolling and half of my mind says that they can't help but get going with so much wealth under their feet!

Remember that there has never been any kind of democracy in the middle east. The arab world has been lead by centuries of kings/sheihks, dictators and clerics but never any successful elected government. If the Iraqi's do have a functional democracy it will be one of the greatest miracles in a millennium!

So take your chill pill, sit back and get on with life and INSHALLAH!rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

I wonder if the Dinar dealers are somehow connected to Iraqi officials. Ok Dinar sales are down....lets get some News out there to beef it up. Sure seems that way.

It's one of the widely supported theories. Well, maybe not the "in league with Iraqi officials" but at least the "pumpers" and the dinar dealers being in cahoots.

• Upvote 1

Everyone needs to take a chill pill. It should be apparent by now that all of the arab world is a chaotic mess and they have proven their inability to resolve any issues with compromise. To the muslims everything is in god's hands and they are happy to let events run their course without any control other than explaining every thing with "Inshallah" or "if god wills it".

It is "fruitless to bash our brains reading this nonsense" because until and if the arab people ever settle down to work with eachother, no arab spring will ever succeed and democracy will never find a place in the middle east!

There is no cohesive voice in Iraq, there is no compromise, there is no compassion and there is no git er done attitude. So as the multiple confusing news articles are pumped out by a multitude of sources, confusion is bound to cloud the facts which cannot be separated from a mountain of circle talk.

At this point in time I figure we have about a 50-50 chance of making any profit from the dinar. Half of my mind says that the arabs will never be able to meet in the middle and get things rolling and half of my mind says that they can't help but get going with so much wealth under their feet!

Remember that there has never been any kind of democracy in the middle east. The arab world has been lead by centuries of kings/sheihks, dictators and clerics but never any successful elected government. If the Iraqi's do have a functional democracy it will be one of the greatest miracles in a millennium!

So take your chill pill, sit back and get on with life and INSHALLAH!rolleyes.gif

Inshallah had a different meaning to us In-Country, In laymen's term meant (SH_T ) Stuff happens for no apparent reason

Edited by Boatsum

Thats horrible news......And this is exactly what I was thinking last night....

We had a GREAT article come out that seemed to say they were going to stimulate the economy and get the dinar on par with the USD, but that they were gonna take the draft of deleting the zeros off the table....

Now, an article talking about how the currency in circulation will reach 90 trillion in 2017 so they need to accelerate and push for redenominating.....

I evened you out Keep for the neg you got. Someone wasn't fair to you. Like it or not, I agree with you.

It would get very interesting if Iraq devalued in any way "the same currency that Governments hold in their foreign reserves", especially with all the countries that wrote off billions in Iraq's debt :lol:

Sometimes the simpleist statements make the most sense.

I just think its funny that no one is on the same page over there..... laugh.gif Never seen such back and forth, flip flopping articles in my life!! Its amazing these people are able to get up and get dressed in the morning....

:lol::lol: They have no problem getting up and getting dressed in the morning, but they change clothes several times a day!!! :lol::lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P