Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thought on rate code groups.

It behooves us all to look at all sides of the dinar situation. There is certainly a stark difference between the sides. It's been written on this site that the rate/code group folks are just pumpers, but really look at it. There is a jonnywg/Bellagrits chat posted tonight and linked here in the DV forum. Click on it and you can sign up for a rate/code group.... so who's pumping??? jonnywg/Bellagrits aren't selling dinar to pump. General64/Studley aren't selling dinar to pump up. They say they have negotiated rates higher than normal with the banks. The banks aren't selling dinar, so how are they pumping by offering a premium rate? Could there be something to the code/premium rate offers?

Fire away folks, I wanna hear what you have to saywink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Mak63

It behooves us all to look at all sides of the dinar situation. There is certainly a stark difference between the sides. It's been written on this site that the rate/code group folks are just pumpers, but really look at it. There is a jonnywg/Bellagrits chat posted tonight and linked here in the DV forum. Click on it and you can sign up for a rate/code group.... so who's pumping??? jonnywg/Bellagrits aren't selling dinar to pump. General64/Studley aren't selling dinar to pump up. They say they have negotiated rates higher than normal with the banks. The banks aren't selling dinar, so how are they pumping by offering a premium rate? Could there be something to the code/premium rate offers?

Fire away folks, I wanna hear what you have to saywink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Mak63

What I would like to know is how can a rate be negotiated when no one knows the actual rv rate and date. I would say the banks would be evaluating the Dinar on a day by day basis when it does come around and looking very closely at the spreads. It could get a bit volatile so I would say the spreads wont be tight and some banks will not touch it.

i believe that if we get enough folks in , on a study group, like iraq studies everything , we can study our selves into oblivion ,,, :o about the rates groups ,, i think grand illiusions,, they most likely bought over 10 million dinars ,, and want too have a rate above 4.oo { heck everyone wants that } too help them selves into thinking they haven`t thrown 10,ooo or more u.s.dollars away ,,, not too mention the lost time on the internet telling everyone that these rates are about too happen,,,, <---- and about those fathful followers ,,, they get really wrapped up into the hype ,,{also know as the { rollercoaster } that they kind of loose grip into what the dinar exchange might accutally turn out to be ,, { i know i started out thinking that around 3,oo and above wasn`t too far off the mark ,,seeing that the rate of dinar was at the 3.oo level in the early years before mad man saddam era,, the 70`s i think ,, and saddam took it a little higher ,,, i still hope for the 3.oo mark ,,, but will be S U P E R excited too see the dinar finally get a bove 1 penny ,,, } they way they are milking the rate game now who knows what they are thinking in iraq ,, going up 10% every month or two ,, isn`t a great wave of hope { in my opionion } ex: 1160 too 1130 too 1080 and so on ,,,, -------- now with this behind me ,,, i sure hope that the great wealth coming ,,isn`t the low price of oil and quantity of oil { cause we are still getting kicked in butt if that is the case } ,,,,,, jeepguy over and out ;):lol:

• Upvote 1