Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mitt Romney, Official Republican Candiate

cgbrown

Mitt Romney will be the official REPUBLICAN CANDIATE come the end of Tues. Texas Vote.

Now we will see if the tempo of this PRESIDENTIAL RACE will kick into high gear.

Are you saying that Ron Paul is going to officially drop out? As of now, there are two official Republican Candidates. We will have an official Republican Nominee after the Official Republican National Conference, where the official delegates vote their conscience ;).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/candiate

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you saying that Ron Paul is going to officially drop out? As of now, there are two official Republican Candidates. We will have an official Republican Nominee after the Official Republican National Conference, where the official delegates vote their conscience ;).

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/candiate

I think what poster is saying that Mitt Romney will have enough delegates to clinch the nomination. Now what happens in Tampa will show the American people how united the Republicans are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think what poster is saying that Mitt Romney will have enough delegates to clinch the nomination. Now what happens in Tampa will show the American people how united the Republicans are.

I think what you are going to see in Tampa is a party that is not united.

I think you are going to see just how P.O.people are to have the Republican party highjacked the nomination process.

Out here in the real world there is no support for Capt.Flip Flop.

Only the media and party officials support Romney every one else says oh crap.

The GOP thought that they could force every one to fall into line if they could ignore Ron Paul long enough.

It didn't work and it won't work Patriots don't fall into line.

The battle lines have been drawn. Obama out of office is just not enough we want a American Patriot not a party politician.

Just in case you haven't been paying attention Ron Paul supporters will not vote for Obama lite.

We will write in Ron Paul

No surrender No retreat and definitely No compromise Ron Paul 2012 the only way to save the USA.

So I am predicting a Chinese love story in Tampa.

Don't you just love revolution

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think you are going to see just how P.O.people are to have the Republican party highjacked the nomination process.

The GOP thought that they could force every one to fall into line if they could ignore Ron Paul long enough.

The battle lines have been drawn. Obama out of office is just not enough we want a American Patriot not a party politician.

Just in case you haven't been paying attention Ron Paul supporters will not vote for Obama lite.

No surrender No retreat and definitely No compromise Ron Paul 2012 the only way to save the USA.

Good call, I've never met any real life human being that supported Mitt Romney... he has no substance, most people just say they will back the Republican party but still don't seem too thrilled that he is the leading candidate.

• Upvote 1

Loco :)

What is Chinese love story ? And what is the connection with politics ?

I'm curious :)

• Upvote 1

The Party will be unified if not then by all means vote or write whom ever you choose to do. So may i ask by writing in Ron Paul is that supposed to show that are willing to give O 4 more years? That is my questions those will do so.

Thanks

This isn't a game. We are voting our conscience. There is no secret, hidden meaning to it.

• Upvote 1