Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank introduced a new strategy for equal dollar dinar

laugh.gif You rang? Hahaha

Saleh said the new strategy will upgrade the Iraqi dinar as a step towards reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then move the draft to delete zeros out the equation equal the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires several factors such as the advancement of agricultural, industrial and service sector investment.

I can only hope that they are saying they are working towards reform/stimulating the economy to get the dinar equal to the dollar AND moving the draft to delete the zeros completely out of the equation.....

Weird how its worded but that is surely what it seems to say......stimulate the economy, diversify the economy and get rid of the draft to delete the zeros, and work to get the dinar on par with the USD with its growing economy....

Lets see if there is any other mentioning of this type!! My fingers are crossed

Mine too Keep. And yes I did pull the bell...thanks for your insight.

I would think that this is where the World Bank comes into play.

Indeed.

• Upvote 1

Weird how its worded but that is surely what it seems to say......stimulate the economy, diversify the economy and get rid of the draft to delete the zeros, and work to get the dinar on par with the USD with its growing economy....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118525-the-central-bank-introduced-a-new-strategy-for-equal-dollar-dinar/#ixzz1wE6FEIi8

Yeah. Because of the translation factor. You can never be certain what is being said. You wouldn't have to get the agriculture going to just lop though. I like the sound of this one article.

So Keep, your take on this is it means "good".????? Do you really think we will see a rate change by end of july.??

From first glance yea it looks good lol.....I dont know if you can even try to put a timeframe on this though.....you know how slow they are to act, and this would not be an overnight change....it would still be good but would drag this on for a few years at best....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"Saleh said the new strategy will upgrade the Iraqi dinar as a step towards reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then move the draft to delete zeros out the equation equal the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires several factors such as the advancement of agricultural, industrial and service sector investment."

Upgrade the dinar? In what way? Hopefully increase its value and lower the exchange rate to equal the dollar.

:D

Move the draft out the equation could mean until next year or permanently. We'll see.

Yeah. Because of the translation factor. You can never be certain what is being said. You wouldn't have to get the agriculture going to just lop though. I like the sound of this one article.

LOL....well in all fairness, regardless of the CBIs true intentions, they have been blaming the govt for not diversifying the revenues as well as they should have by this point.....in other words, Shabs has/is wanting them to be less reliant on oil....too much rides on that one factor for them. They wouldnt have to worry about the volitility and fluctuation of oil prices and the demand as well....

No matter what they do, RV or RD, they are going to be building up the other sectors of Iraqs economy....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The central bank introduced a new strategy for the dinar to the dollar is equal to

05/29/2012

CBAD37AA-318A-46D2-8210-BC45CB9C98F6_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy12_cw0.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Central Bank announced new steps that will raise the value of Iraqi dinar against the dollar. The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed in a statement to the reporter (JD) that the central bank began to implement a new strategic equation will come out even where the dinar and the dollar if it is available the appropriate atmosphere. Saleh added that the new strategy will work to increase the capacity of the Iraqi dinar as a step in the way of reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then proceed with a project to delete the zeros of the exit equation equal to the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires the availability of several factors Kalnhod the agricultural sector, industrial and services sector and investment. He said the current situation cause for optimism about the future of the economy and the value of the currency and its purchasing power. / End / 20.

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=834

• Upvote 1

Thanks k98nights. I like the idea of a new strategy. It looks like they are going to hae to raise the value, then delete the zeros.

I like that they're not giving up on the project... they realize how important this is for Iraq. :twothumbs: