Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank introduced a new strategy for equal dollar dinar

This is what we want to hear. Apparently the CBI has to put the deletion of zero's on hold for now. As we had hoped inflation, a flat dinar and tariffs painted them in a corner. Hah! Good. good. good.

Thanks Alan good post. Best news of the day. It is a pretty clear article.

• Upvote 7

and this requires several factors such as the advancement of agricultural, industrial and service sector investment. The current situation is optimistic about the future of the economy and devaluation and their purchasing power.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118525-the-central-bank-introduced-a-new-strategy-for-equal-dollar-dinar/#ixzz1wDJyd9k1

This is wonderful news! They just need to get things moving.

But I don't know which event comes first, the RV or the agricultural, industrial, services investments? To have the "agricultural, industrial, and service sector investments" they have to have a currency with value. And the reverse is needed as well. It would seem this is a "catch 22" so just RV and things will start moving.

• Upvote 1

and this requires several factors such as the advancement of agricultural, industrial and service sector investment. The current situation is optimistic about the future of the economy and devaluation and their purchasing power.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118525-the-central-bank-introduced-a-new-strategy-for-equal-dollar-dinar/#ixzz1wDJyd9k1

But I don't know which event comes first, the RV or the agricultural, industrial, services investments? To have the "agricultural, industrial, and service sector investments" they have to have a currency with value. And the reverse is needed as well. It would seem this is a "catch 22" so just RV and things will start moving.

wow good stuff here people!!! The way i read it they are acknowledging the gact the fact t that value needs to rise for investments to proceed......no kidding! Lol

• Upvote 2

wow good stuff here people!!! The way i read it they are acknowledging the gact the fact t that value needs to rise for investments to proceed......no kidding! Lol

Well well well look who's on the boards... Great to see ya JW, Hope all is well.

• Upvote 1

5 - 29 - 2012

CBAD37AA-318A-46D2-8210-BC45CB9C98F6_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy12_cw0.jpg

The Central Bank announced new steps would raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance in a special correspondent (JD) that the Central Bank began applying a new strategy will emerge with the equation equal the dollar if the dinar had the right atmosphere. Saleh said the new strategy will upgrade the Iraqi dinar as a step towards reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then move the draft to delete zeros out the equation equal the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires several factors such as the advancement of agricultural, industrial and service sector investment. The current situation is optimistic about the future of the economy and devaluation and their purchasing power.

My link

Lets see how many of these articles pop this week and leading to the July tariff. Great post!

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 1

I can't wait to see what Keep thinks about this article. I think he will like it very much.

laugh.gif You rang? Hahaha

Saleh said the new strategy will upgrade the Iraqi dinar as a step towards reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then move the draft to delete zeros out the equation equal the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires several factors such as the advancement of agricultural, industrial and service sector investment.

I can only hope that they are saying they are working towards reform/stimulating the economy to get the dinar equal to the dollar AND moving the draft to delete the zeros completely out of the equation.....

Weird how its worded but that is surely what it seems to say......stimulate the economy, diversify the economy and get rid of the draft to delete the zeros, and work to get the dinar on par with the USD with its growing economy....

Lets see if there is any other mentioning of this type!! My fingers are crossed

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

I would think that this is where the World Bank comes into play.

• Upvote 1