Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kim Clement Dinar Prophecy !

CNN. Broadcasting From An Old Time Church Revival Tent Out In The Countryside .....

Thug Note: This Was Posted Today On Recaps But The Original Post Is From A Month Ago.

From The Den April 28, 2012

Elijah saw the cloud the size of a man’s hand. This is what happened, and it’s important for all of you watching, for your own prosperity in the next seven years, starting almost immediately, that you listen and be patient.

Remember what I taught you the other day; I said by patience you must possess your soul. In other words, don’t let your soul get disrupted when something doesn’t happen when you want it to happen.

We heard about Firepointe; we heard about Ford – we heard about lots of things and some people are getting impatient (the Iraqi denar). These things happen in time.

Obviously, there are moments where God says this is going to be released now, but this is what happened with Elijah. Elijah heard the sound of abundance. There were no clouds; there was no sign of abundance. He heard the sound; then he said to his servant, “Go and look until you see it.”

Here comes the optical fusion. The servant went looking six times. You know he could have come back the fifth time and Elijah could have said just forget it! Six times he ran back and forth, and Elijah said, “Go back.”

On the seventh – and you can take a little sign from this. I’m a little crafty sometimes, but I have to do it because I can’t tell you directly because the law prohibits me from doing it on this show. Seven times; the seventh time he saw a cloud the size of a man’s hand.

The reason I’m taking over here just for a minute is because I’m getting something prophetic. Sunil, maybe I can quiz you and see if you know because you’re talking about the presence of God here in such a special way. It really does, it feels huge in this building because we have the unity of everybody, so feel their presence here, too.

When Elijah went from the brook – now if you know the story, all of you – he was at the brook for 3½ years. A few months ago, I prophesied the 3½ years of famine in America has come to an end and the beginning of a seven-year period of acceleration.

So, Elijah – the brook dried up; everything seemed to be at an end. That’s where we’re at – a lot of people. We’re at a place where the brook has dried up; you’ve lost your job, you don’t have much finances, you have a lot of debt – we understand. However, let’s look at the sign, please.

Elijah himself was at a place where there was no provision – no food for him. The raven stopped feeding him; the water ran dry. Instead of him sitting there and moping, God says to him, “Go to a place; I’ve commanded blessing.” So he goes to this town and there’s a woman who’s a widow that has no money, who’s about to die with her last little piece of bread. That’s God’s way of doing it; He’s connecting Elijah with an impossible situation so that she can be blessed.

Now listen carefully; the reason I’m saying this is not for any reason but to let you understand when I start prophesying to listen to the little things that are coming out. So, what was it that he used? What was it that she was picking up to make the last meal, and what came out of it was flour, the wheat, and she had oil.

Now let’s just think about this – she’s picking up sticks, dust from the earth, stones, all kinds of just junk and what we’ve prophesied about now, from the earth will come all these little things and come energy.

In her energy, there was a mixture of all these little things so she could have her last meal. I found it interesting that from the earth she was gathering and she was almost at her end, and God is using this example how there’ll be oil that will not run dry, that will not come to an end until the day the Lord sends rain to the earth.

That was the start of it, where God said, “I’m going to bring a new source of energy,” and then she was taken care of. Then he moved up to the mountain and called fire from heaven, the sacrifice was made, and then the seventh time, when the servant looked, there was a small cloud. What happened after that? He said, “Run like you’ve never run before because it’s going to come quickly.”

My point to you is this; little signs that have come along the way, but when it begins to show – what Sunil is doing is showing you the little cloud the size of a man’s hand. And he’s saying, “It’s going to erupt.” I’m just showing you so you can see it because the minute the servant saw it, that’s when Elijah said, “Let’s go.”

That’s optical fusion we’re talking about because the minute the servant saw what Elijah heard from God, that fusion brought about acceleration, and that’s why I’m saying to you keep your eye open - the Firepointes, everything else. It’s going to happen and God’s going to prosper you as a result of it.

Not sure what any of this means - maybe someone else can shed some light. It seems that he is saying that something will happen in the seventh month or the seventh year. This is an exact copy, but here is the link:

http://kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=535

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Thanks DT... I believe in prophecy, there is real prophecy and there is false prophecy... I do not know enough about this man to even form an opnion on him. I looked him up last year but never really dug too deep, does anyone have any links with some information on him... thanks in advance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If my memory serves me right he (Klement) did prophesize on the Dinar RV about a year ago......It was reported here ....And no...I'm not confusing him with George Robinson either... There was a Robinson prophecy and a Klement prophecy....

I might be wrong on when this was brought here but I'd guess about 1 year ago roughly....

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT... I believe in prophecy, there is real prophecy and there is false prophecy... I do not know enough about this man to even form an opnion on him. I looked him up last year but never really dug too deep, does anyone have any links with some information on him... thanks in advance.

He's a man of God. He did prophecy a year ago but Frank added to his prophecy stating it would happen in July. Kim never said that, I was watching the nite he made the prophecy and then went and watched again after Frank @ ktfa or kfta said he said it would happen in July. I don't put much in stock when it comes to Frank. Kim won't watch TV or listen to the radio, he says he doesn't want that to influence what he believes he is hearing from God.

• Upvote 1

I've heard Kim Clement several times but I'm not sure about specifically calling out something like the Dinar. Prophecy isn't fortune telling, however, I don't know enough about him to make a judgement call on his abilities. He has been around for awhile and if he were nonsense I don't believe TBN would keep him around.

That being said, the Bible does talk about a wealth transfer in the last days.....its about the wealth of the wicked being

laid up for that of the wise. I posted some verses about this in another post a few weeks ago but it was on an opinions thread. If anyone is interested I can find and repost. I do believe we are going to see a transfer of wealth and the Dinar could very well be a vehicle God could use. :D

• Upvote 2

7th Year is surely interesting, and well doesn't make quite sense, since the dinar has been undervalued for 10 years, I do believe. 7th month would surely be nice. That would be July. Thanks for sharing either way! :)

In the Scriptures, The 7th month is Tishri and refers to a 30 day period September-October.......Not July. :)

• Upvote 2

He's a man of God. He did prophecy a year ago but Frank added to his prophecy stating it would happen in July. Kim never said that, I was watching the nite he made the prophecy and then went and watched again after Frank @ ktfa or kfta said he said it would happen in July. I don't put much in stock when it comes to Frank. Kim won't watch TV or listen to the radio, he says he doesn't want that to influence what he believes he is hearing from God.

Well I am hearing from G-D too. Incredible that my message is stick to the news, facts and stay patient. EVERYONE SAID IT WOULD BE JUNE LAST YEAR!!! Remember?

I can say no one knows when or how this will happen on this site. Okie made many predictions and each one fell very short with his inside intel.

I suppose this post is as good as any other. I just think religion shouldn't be a factor here. Yet, whatever makes any of you feel better, go for it.

FRANK, KIM, BREITLING, ADAM M., BONDLADY, etc. Take what you want from each and go from there. My idea of a time line of IRAQI events and actions thus far, would have been a GREAT thing for all of us to view. Wish I had the time to impliment it. There has been a very definitive course of actions by the IRAQI GOVT. We (the USA) are heavily entrenched in their political and economic success. This IMHO will do well. WHEN is the big question, but every day we get closer.

PEACE all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

@Imgessing... you're opinion is as valued and as appreciated as anyone else's but some of us do not seperate God from any part of our lives not even finances, He is welcome in every aspect. On top of that many believe the IQD revalueing is gonna be a precursor to end time events, Babylon rising is spoken of in the last book of the bible.... I wish so many weren't offended by christian talk... with love my friend, just trying to give you a glimpse of where some of us are coming from.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

If my memory serves me right he (Klement) did prophesize on the Dinar RV about a year ago......It was reported here ....And no...I'm not confusing him with George Robinson either... There was a Robinson prophecy and a Klement prophecy....

I might be wrong on when this was brought here but I'd guess about 1 year ago roughly....

Love your taste in music.

maybe I am missing something, but Kim does not mention the dinar once in the prophecy...what am I missing?

Shhh... do NOT be rational!

• Upvote 2

Sticking to the facts of this investment is like trying to put a nail in "quicksilver." It is nearly impossible to do. Determining what is true prophecy or what is false prophecy is nearly as difficult. There are Scriptural passages that give the guidelines for making such a determination, but most people don't know them. It's easier to say, "he is a man of God, therefore he must be speaking prophecy that is true." To do that is the method of destruction.

Put the man and his words to the test of Scripture. If it passes the test, it is true and the man is a prophet. It he or his prophecy does not stand up to the scriptural scrutiny, then he and what he says is false.

• Upvote 4

@Imgessing... you're opinion is as valued and as appreciated as anyone else's but some of us do not seperate God from any part of our lives not even finances, He is welcome in every aspect. On top of that many believe the IQD revalueing is gonna be a precursor to end time events, Babylon rising is spoken of in the last book of the bible.... I wish so many weren't offended by christian talk... with love my friend, just trying to give you a glimpse of where some of us are coming from.

WOW sometimes people never cease to amaze me. 100% correct you are.

God wants to be in every aspect of our lives, anything less is wrong. This entire thing is

a spiritual event and to deny that is to deny God at your own pearl. Way to go girl.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Again... There was a youtube video which got here on Forum ( can't remember who brought it) where Mr. Klement says ( among a lot of other things) something like " I hear there will be something in regards to the Dinar, ... Does that make any sense to anybody?"

This statement I clearly recall... Sorry If I can't locate exactly the time frame of this... I'd say more or less 1 year ago.

Love your taste in music.

Thank you.

Edited by umbertino

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 1

Again... There was a youtube video which got here on Forum ( can't remember who brought it) where Mr. Klement says ( among a lot of other things) something like " I hear there will be something in regards to the Dinar, ... Does that make any sense to anybody?"

This statement I clearly recall... Sorry If I can't locate exactly the time frame of this... I'd say more or less 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Yes, I remember his statement. It was not from God but from someone he had been talking with that week. Then he mentioned it on his video. Not very convincing.

• Upvote 3

Repost please. Thank you!

Here it is NonLinear.......

I believe and I pray that the RV will happen quickly and the the Lord would cause things to line up in favor of such, but there is a few verses in the Bible that I stand on, because it is not out of greed that we need wealth but it is needed so that we may fulfill our call to reap the harvest in the last days.

These next two paragraphs were copied and pasted from the Internet......

God has reserved money and the wealth of the sinner for His harvest in the last days. Money has a mission and it is crying out to be in the hands of the righteous and not the wicked. This end time transfer of wealth into the Body of Christ has already started. As we understand what God has promised in His Word to the harvesting generation and  begin to believe Him both individually and corporately for our part in this transfer, this wealth will increasingly find and overtake us for we know its purpose: to establish God's Covenant in the earth [Deut. 8:18; Jas. 5:1-8. See The Coming Events In Bible Prophecy].

(This was taken from the Internet)

Wealth Of The Wicked Reserved For The Righteous

by Sandy Warner

I AM the God Who redeems, and I have a treasure stored up in the last days of wealth from the enemy’s camp. This is more than money, dear ones. This is force and strength, might, power, substance, valor, goods, and riches of all kind.

As the days grow darker, birds of a feather flock together. A great accumulation of knowledge, networking and forces are piling up quickly. When I break through the ranks, great will be the plunder of what follows. Massive plunder will be given into My kingdom to gather and raise up a harvest of souls in My Name.

Prov 13:22 NKJV

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, but the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.

Deut 8:18 NKJV

"And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have an opinion of him. Nonsense.

Try these sites:

Forgotten Word

Discerning the Word

Rick Beckman

A Toast to Wealth

Bob Mitchell/url]

Let Us Reason

WordPress

Ultimate Tube

Apostasy Watch

According to the Bible a true prophet will not miss on even one prophecy. And if he did, they would take him out of their town and stone him to death.

A prophet speaks what God has told him. He is not to misrepresent God's words to His people.

I hope I didn't exceed a limit on submitting links.

Edited by jackster
  • Upvote 4