Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the group rate and code just rumor

joeydinar

both of you are correct the group rates and the codes the pumpers talk of are nothing but BS ....

BUT !!

If you are VIP member here Adam has arranged what you could call a preferential rate with certain banks .... you could call that a group rate.

as far as I can gather it's not an arranged rate but rather an exchange rate which will be a percentage better than whatever rate it comes out at when the RV occurs. Not trying to pump up VIP membership (it pretty much does that on it's own) just thought i'd put that out there.

• Upvote 6

both of you are correct the group rates and the codes the pumpers talk of are nothing but BS ....

BUT !!

If you are VIP member here Adam has arranged what you could call a preferential rate with certain banks .... you could call that a group rate.

as far as I can gather it's not an arranged rate but rather an exchange rate which will be a percentage better than whatever rate it comes out at when the RV occurs. Not trying to pump up VIP membership (it pretty much does that on it's own) just thought i'd put that out there.

Spot on!

Welcome to the family. Join the VIP ....

ABSOLUTELY!!!

The richer you are the better the rate you will get if you have a "relationship" with your banking institution. There is some leverage there. I can see having some kind of group rate IF the group agrees to leave the money in the bank for a specified period of time, otherwise, if it's an in and out transaction I don't see a financial institution doing you any favors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Joeydinar & Worker Bee - You guys need to go check out this pinned topic:

Being a member of the VIP group here is definitely going to give us a better rate than any individual person walking into a bank. And no, the banks that Adam has an agreement with (which are numerous banks) are not going to restrict us as far as the amount of time the funds have to stay within their bank. With the number of VIP members that Adam is dealing with and the amount of dinar we're talking about, we have the largest volume of dinar anywhere out there. So, yes, the banks are definitely going to listen up and participate. They are not going to want to miss out on the volume of cashing in that will be taking place with the VIP members here.

As far as a group rate & bank codes that you are hearing outside of DV site, those are very suspect & I wouldn't touch it. Most of it is BS, just as everyone above has said. Hope this helps.

Being a member of the VIP group here is definitely going to give us a better rate than any individual person walking into a bank. And no, the banks that Adam has an agreement with (which are numerous banks) are not going to restrict us as far as the amount of time the funds have to stay within their bank. With the number of VIP members that Adam is dealing with and the amount of dinar we're talking about, we have the largest volume of dinar anywhere out there. So, yes, the banks are definitely going to listen up and participate. They are not going to want to miss out on the volume of cashing in that will be taking place with the VIP members here.

As far as a group rate & bank codes that you are hearing outside of DV site, those are very suspect & I wouldn't touch it. Most of it is BS, just as everyone above has said. Hope this helps.

I dont see any bank touching the Dinar in a hurry when it rvs. Might in time but not straight away. Lets say it rvd overnight, the banks are not going to be set up for it . So its to your dealer for a quick cash in if they are willing. It will certainly test their credibility.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow got a (-) for welcoming someone to DV and telling them to join VIP, though crowd today lol

It's neutered Wiz...somebody had their panties in a wad cause they think the light at the end of the tunnel ia a train... :D

• Upvote 4

I read your response on the other thread. I understand what you are saying, The rate is the rate and the spread is negotiable. And yes, the more money you are cashing in the more leverage you will have in getting a skinnier spread. I think the "group rate" term was throwing me off.

• 2 months later...

Ok so being my first post just read about the group rate and bank code to get a better rate when the RV happens.

So how does a person get on the list for the group rate, or is this just all rumor(hog wash)

Can someone tell me if it true.

Hey there Joeydinar and welcome. As far as the "bank packages" the gurus claim to have set up to give us all a higher rate, they are nothing more than a scam. They collect private information from chat room members posing as Wells Fargo "representatives" and will pay the price. Warning people about these "bank packages" over the past 6 months has got me banned from most chat rooms. This scam has had many different forms over the years. Beverly Skinner (fictitious name, actually the name of a group) is one of the ones whose behind the bank packages and the "representative." The gurus involved expected to profit from a percentage and signed a NDA with the Skinner group and there are other groups in Tampa and Reno also. The FBI are after them as we speak and I don't have to tell you how Wells Fargo feels about this. There will be consequences for the usage of their name to solicit private information, that in turn the "negotiator" sold/abused etc. Obvisously, permitting Gurus who have no financial background and can't spell their own name to collect and store tens of thousands (over 80,000 at last count) of people's private information for them using the guise of Wells Fargo, promising not only a RV but a high rate, is just absurd and completely goes against banking regulations. Many of these "bank packages" require your amount of IQD, VND, all reserves, address, phone number, email etc. I'm enclosing a copy of the actual NDA (from a scam company) that many of these gurus have signed. None of this relates to the validity of the IQD as an investment of course and I do think that eventually we will make a profit with this.

scam.pdf

• Upvote 3