Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Claim rv now!

snoop1001

Wow! Didn't Jesus say it is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make it into heaven? Where in the original prayer of this post were the Iraqi people mentioned? Isn't the RV suppose to benefit the poor and impoverished there the most? Yet you go before God and say me, me, me. Outstanding christians, outstanding.

Do you fully understandy the quote you shared? Your riches won't be going with you when you die. It doesn't mean you can't be financially blessed - without being judgemental but rather opinionated some of the most barbaric people on the planet are rich ... where is their heart and mind? doing ill to mankind. Give food to the hungry, clothe the naked and take in the homeless ... having the financial means to do good isn't bad or evil. Do the most good while you're still on earth.

Our investing in Iraq's future does help the Iraqis ... it can also help us help ourselves in some of our unfortunate circumstances as well as help us help others (family, friends, neighbors and even strangers). It's not about "me, me, me" ... an investment like this is no different than you investing into your own IRA or 401k , there are investments funds tied to those investment vehicles too ... if that all about your Funds making money or about you, you, you? Just a thought. An investment is an investment in my opinion and yet the Iraqi Dinar adventure allows us to help a country while hoping to have a return for ourselves whereby we may heal some of our hardships as well as help others ... good night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you fully understandy the quote you shared? Your riches won't be going with you when you die. It doesn't mean you can't be financially blessed - without being judgemental but rather opinionated some of the most barbaric people on the planet are rich ... where is their heart and mind? doing ill to mankind. Give food to the hungry, clothe the naked and take in the homeless ... having the financial means to do good isn't bad or evil. Do the most good while you're still on earth.

Our investing in Iraq's future does help the Iraqis ... it can also help us help ourselves in some of our unfortunate circumstances as well as help us help others (family, friends, neighbors and even strangers). It's not about "me, me, me" ... an investment like this is no different than you investing into your own IRA or 401k , there are investments funds tied to those investment vehicles too ... if that all about your Funds making money or about you, you, you? Just a thought. An investment is an investment in my opinion and yet the Iraqi Dinar adventure allows us to help a country while hoping to have a return for ourselves whereby we may heal some of our hardships as well as help others ... good night.

We must be referring to 2 different things. I agree that there are many financially rich people who are morally poor, that's not what my point was. I haven't noticed once in this whole thread where the people of Iraq were mentioned, only "I accept this RV in the name of Jesus!" I'm sorry if my interpretation of Matt. 19:24 is different from yours.