Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Claim rv now!

snoop1001

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true the greatest blessing is the saving grace of JESUS. But HE did not save you then take you right away to heaven. You still have to live on this earth. You still have Kingdom Work to do if you want to. You don't have to do anything for GOD or the Kingdom. You can just recieve your forgiveness and be saved and that's that. But your heavenly rewards,"store your treasures in Heaven" come from what you do as a Child of God. Is it far from GOD's heart to want to prosper? To want to succeed in whatever you do? Yes and No. Depends on where your heart is. Depends on the motivation of your heart. In everything you do, do unto the LORD, for HIS Glory, and you shall prosper. Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is just the beginning of your journey in this life and the next. Do I want to prosper and do what GOD has put on my heart? Yes. And HE will make a way. More than anything I want to get to know Jesus. I want to get to know the Father. With the Holy Spirits help I am getting to know them. Is it wrong to pray this dinar to RV? Jesus said, "whatsoever you ask in my name". Whatsoever can include praying the dinar RV. Don't judge a prayer unless you know the heart behind it. Only GOD knows the motivations of a person's heart. GOD may have absolutely loved this person posting this prayer. Faith pleases GOD. And HE may have loved everyone touching and agreeing because HIS family is crying out to HIM. HIS family wants to serve HIM. HIS family is saying "Lord bless me so I can be a blessing." You may not agree with it, but that doesn't mean GOD does not agree with it. It is GOD's heart to bless in every way. HE said HE did not with hold HIS Son Jesus, so HE will not withhold anything else. JESUS was and is HIS best gift to us, anything else we could ask for is nothing compared to that. But if you do not "ASK"....that word "ask" means "demand". I know what Gods Word says about this subject and I will not be moved. DADDY you said....HE wants us to remind HIM of HIS Word, and speak it back to HIM. Like a little child, "Daddy remember you said you were taking me to the zoo tomorrow." DADDY remember you said, "Above all else, you want me to be in good health and prosper, even as my soul prospers." THe Gospels are about the fulfilling of the law thru Christ Jesus. HE fulfilled the law because I could not. That is the Grace of God. I don't have to fulfill the law. I am no longer under the law I am under Grace, what Christ has done. Now I have the freedom to be a Child of God. To be in dwelt by His Holy Spirit and walk in His ways and according to His Word. I am no longer a slave to sin. I am a Friend of Jesus, if I am obedient to HIS Word. "Love God with all of your heart, mind and strength." And "Love one another as I have loved you." Those are the two commands that I must follow if Jesus is going to consider me HIS friend. "Henceforth, I no longer call you servants, but friends, if you obey my Word." As HIS friend it is not wrong to ask for the dinar to RV. HE loves it because HE loves me.

Keylime, I always love reading your posts. You are right on. Thanks for the post, they are always a blessing to me.

Blessings Keylime - You're right on as usual. May The Lord Bless You Abundantly as you serve Him and proclain the Truth of Hios Word. Thank You...!

RON ;)

Snoop1001 - I stand with you and every Word of your Prayer - God Bless You Brother. Continue to Pray the Word over YOURSELF and the rest of US. Thank You...!

RON ;)

It is true the greatest blessing is the saving grace of JESUS. But HE did not save you then take you right away to heaven. You still have to live on this earth. You still have Kingdom Work to do if you want to. You don't have to do anything for GOD or the Kingdom. You can just recieve your forgiveness and be saved and that's that. But your heavenly rewards,"store your treasures in Heaven" come from what you do as a Child of God. Is it far from GOD's heart to want to prosper? To want to succeed in whatever you do? Yes and No. Depends on where your heart is. Depends on the motivation of your heart. In everything you do, do unto the LORD, for HIS Glory, and you shall prosper. Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is just the beginning of your journey in this life and the next. Do I want to prosper and do what GOD has put on my heart? Yes. And HE will make a way. More than anything I want to get to know Jesus. I want to get to know the Father. With the Holy Spirits help I am getting to know them. Is it wrong to pray this dinar to RV? Jesus said, "whatsoever you ask in my name". Whatsoever can include praying the dinar RV. Don't judge a prayer unless you know the heart behind it. Only GOD knows the motivations of a person's heart. GOD may have absolutely loved this person posting this prayer. Faith pleases GOD. And HE may have loved everyone touching and agreeing because HIS family is crying out to HIM. HIS family wants to serve HIM. HIS family is saying "Lord bless me so I can be a blessing." You may not agree with it, but that doesn't mean GOD does not agree with it. It is GOD's heart to bless in every way. HE said HE did not with hold HIS Son Jesus, so HE will not withhold anything else. JESUS was and is HIS best gift to us, anything else we could ask for is nothing compared to that. But if you do not "ASK"....that word "ask" means "demand". I know what Gods Word says about this subject and I will not be moved. DADDY you said....HE wants us to remind HIM of HIS Word, and speak it back to HIM. Like a little child, "Daddy remember you said you were taking me to the zoo tomorrow." DADDY remember you said, "Above all else, you want me to be in good health and prosper, even as my soul prospers." THe Gospels are about the fulfilling of the law thru Christ Jesus. HE fulfilled the law because I could not. That is the Grace of God. I don't have to fulfill the law. I am no longer under the law I am under Grace, what Christ has done. Now I have the freedom to be a Child of God. To be in dwelt by His Holy Spirit and walk in His ways and according to His Word. I am no longer a slave to sin. I am a Friend of Jesus, if I am obedient to HIS Word. "Love God with all of your heart, mind and strength." And "Love one another as I have loved you." Those are the two commands that I must follow if Jesus is going to consider me HIS friend. "Henceforth, I no longer call you servants, but friends, if you obey my Word." As HIS friend it is not wrong to ask for the dinar to RV. HE loves it because HE loves me.

I believe God will direct this RV to happen. I posted an orange note on the wall around my desk so that I can see it and remind myself all day every day.....RV at least $3 - GOD WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. I know that not everyone will agree with me on the rate, but I know that God knows my needs AND my wants, and he will deliver to me because not only do I believe in him and all that he has promised, but I KNOW that he is in control. His timeline. I pray for patience, and his will to be done.

I am touched by all of those on this site with plans for glorifying God on a grander scale once this RV is done...we truly WILL make a difference in the lives of so many.

God Bless you all -

nobody is trying to bend God's hand,(or name it claim it) we are only doing what He asks us to do."Make your requests known to me" He already knows what we need, but what He wants is our faith, that believes that we serve a Big God who can perform Big things. Weather or not He chooses YES to the request is up to Him. But I believe He can do anything He chooses.

Let's not get in the habit of praying prayers on this forum. Why.... god hears a secret prayer prayed. Man hears a prayer, preyed out loud. who gives the real blessing? another site is bad about praying 4 or 5 paragraphs of prayer on their threads and the people say, Oh that was a wonderful prayer,but what does the bible say about prayer, and how to do it, to please GOD. Matthew 6: 5-9

Thank you all for confirming that i should delete my account here. These rumors and misinformation is not healthy. Wish you all well.

Please know that proclaiming riches in this fashion will...

1. at a minimum make you prone to deception, allowing others to prey on your desires.

2. at worst, fill the ignorant or non-believer with bad information. (Jer 23:1)

Please consider the effects on yourself and others before posting things like this here, or anywhere publicly.

I hope God's plan is the same as yours because we can't forget that perseverance develops character and is not our goal to become more like Christ? Just a thought?

I have 2 mill Dinar and hope I get Rich too, but if our character is not ready for the money I wonder what we would do with it.