Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BONDLADAY CHAT 5-27-2012

Rogue Knight

[bondLady] i need to clear something up real quick too

[bondLady] i tried to address it in the forum also

[bondLady] but i'll say it here too

[bondLady] about me going onto kaps call the other night

[bondLady] when i went on i DID NOT say i agreed with EVERY THING HE SAID

[bondLady] what i said was i agree with most or a lot of what you say

[bondLady] it wasnt up to me to go in an debate with him what he was saying it was HIS cc not mine

[bondLady] an i did not wanna be rude as i do like kap

[bondLady] and he does try hard

[bondLady] an i respect and appreciate him

[bondLady] none of us can be right 100% of the time

[bondLady] and we have to wait an see if he was or not

[bondLady] but my break down of the same article he did i did NOT get the same inter as he did

[bondLady] thats why i asked scooters opinon and he agreed with mine

[bondLady] not sayin kap was wrong YET

[bondLady] but imo he jumped the gun a lil

[bondLady] i agreed with several points tho

[bondLady] just not what the 1000 to 1 meant

[bondLady] and not about the banks either

[bondLady] he got imo some of it right according to what i think it all meant

[bondLady] and some was mistranslated

[bondLady] if u wanna go back to the last 3 chats i did you wil see what ive based my opinons on

[bondLady] thats all i needed to say and ty

[bondLady] i do believe the 1000 to 1 article is basically sayin they need to stablize the dinar get it to 1000 to 1 usd

[bondLady] and that will be a short fix for inflation too

[bondLady] but only for a hot minute

[bondLady] as ramadan edges close where the marketeers double up all there prices on goods for 100% profit at the rist of the citiznes no 1 seems to care

[bondLady] but the poor people tryin to scrounge up enough money to buy just the necessities

[bondLady] and it being like a christmas holiday for them

[bondLady] lets see if the gov gives them a decent present in purchasing power this year

[bondLady] and about the banks

[therealbubbie] BondLady if they go to 1000-1 won't the speculater's go wild in buying !

[bondLady] i believe that art was sayin

[bondLady] that since the cbi

[bondLady] allows all to buy usd now

[bondLady] they had to watch out for sanctions an the usd going to iran an syria

[bondLady] so they put the 10,000 limit on it

[bondLady] unless

[bondLady] they had a bank account

[bondLady] and COULD prove

[bondLady] they had a bank account an what the money was being used for

[bondLady] AND

[bondLady] what there ss number is so they could track these funds

[bondLady] i dont believe for a minute it meant they could cash in 10,000 iqd for 10,000 usd and the rest they had to have a bank account to recieve it

[bondLady] thats sayin it rv'd and it DID NOT

[bondLady] SO

[bondLady] those again were my 2 points i didnt agree with kap on

[bondLady] but doesnt mean i lost any respect for him i have much respect for him and his countless hours of tryin to help people and tryin to understand this stuff

[bondLady] like i said none of us can be right all the time even tho we strive to be and do the best we can to be as truthful as poss

[bondLady] we wait and see

[bondLady] see bubbies

[bondLady] movin the rate from what it had rose too from like 1300 to 1000 is huge

[bondLady] not huge for us

[bondLady] but it is a big move

[bondLady] and then it will go under 1000 pretty quick i hope

[bondLady] and we hope that does happen bubbies

[bondLady] as big investors see the movement an buy in

[bondLady] driving supply and demand up

[bondLady] thats what we wanna see imo

[bondLady] also these big boys see they got a chance to come outta ch 7

[bondLady] an with that brings big buissness

[bondLady] and as they do there 1st big yr of reconstruction rebuilding iraq, imports are causing inflation

[bondLady] and almost everything is being imported they need to rebuild

[bondLady] so this quick fix getting the dinar to 1000 imo is just that

[bondLady] a quick fix and wont last long those who bought in say 8 yrs ago

[bondLady] what they we paid for dinar then

[bondLady] has paid for itself once it hits 1000

[bondLady] as it was about 300 for 500 k bk then when i bought in a lil under 300

[bondLady] so this is a good an positive move to lower the rate to 1000

[bondLady] imo

[bondLady] so any questions for me this am?

[Campdav] BondLady Given their reserves is it feasiable they could push the IQD to 1000 as is where is?

[bondLady] when they reach 1000 campy

[bondLady] i think its gonna move a lot quicker then

[bondLady] lets see what the un says, on what date do they meet?

[bondLady] per ch 7?

[bondLady] and lets see what the WTO SAYS on there date they meet and what date is that?

[therealbubbie] BondLady what are the chance's that they get in the wto and chapter 7 gets lifted ... iyo !!

[therealbubbie] june 7th wto june 15th un meeting .. july 1st tariffs !!

[bondLady] so june 7th for wto and july 1st for tarriffs and june 15th for un

[bondLady] ty

[bondLady] so lets see what happens this will tell us so much

[bondLady] so some dont think its big for them to hit 1000 on the iqd rate but it is

[bondLady] and demand from there on will drive the rate up better an better till it'll finally hit 0 then rise up which is what we want

[bondLady] when it hits 1000 thats a red dot imo for big buisness to see its time to do some investing

[bondLady] imo thats when we should see major banks and companys come a calling

[bondLady] that on top of the wto, un, and tarriffs

[bondLady] things really are lookin good for us

[bondLady] an i think we got a really good shot ...yet again...from now to july 15th but as usual we wait and watch daily

BondLady] so what they have been saying now is they hope to move the rate 4% which is pretty much what is happenin as they get it to 1000 to 1 imo

[shredd] BondLady i wonder when they will move it

[bondLady] they have been shredd

[bondLady] i think when it hits 1000 tho

[therealbubbie] BondLady will going to 1000-1 give confidence to the citizens to start using the dinar !!

[bondLady] the cbi might just then change the programmed rate to show 1000

[bondLady] so they get the bigger money on the iqd exchanges

[bondLady] let them come out of ch 7 and itll fly on the forexes driving the rate up pretty fast imo

[bondLady] not really bubbies

[bondLady] the cbi has made the people fall in love with the usd

[bondLady] they dont like carrying tons of money

[bondLady] so using usd they dont have to

[bondLady] so that goes back to my opinion in order to make them fall outta love with the dollar an get all hot for the dinar.......

[bondLady] they gonna have to use iqd an to do that they need a rate close to the usd

[bondLady] IMO

[bondLady] or they wont stop using usd

[bondLady] unless they pass a dedollarisation law

[bondLady] an how can they when oil an gas is paid for in usd

[bondLady] so 1 fix for that imo

[bondLady] and movin the usd to 1000 to 1 is the beginnnin of that imo

[shredd] well, that's the petro dollar[shredd] trading oil for us treasuries

[shredd] A petrodollar is a United States dollar earned by a country through the sale of its petroleum to another country.[1] The term was coined in 1973 by Georgetown University economics professor, Ibrahim Oweiss, who recognized the need for a term that could describe the dollar receiving by petroleum exporting countries (OPEC) in exchange for oil. The term, petrodollar, should not be confused with petrocurrency which refers to the actual national currency of each petroleum exporting country.

[bondLady] anyways hope i was able to explain all that right per my own opinons

[shredd] such a brilliant program

[bondLady] they have the brightest minds of the world today

[bondLady] tryin to help and teach them

[bondLady] and same as my lil conspiracy theories i talked to u all about

[bondLady] there is no 1 in hell they didnt see what was gonna happen to iraqs economy when they put sanctions on iran an syria

[bondLady] there closest neighbors

[bondLady] an imo knowin all that and get this

[bondLady] they could have said...

[bondLady] like they did other countries

[bondLady] who depended on food an stuff from a sanctioned country

[Campdav] BondLady Given the above ground and in ground assest and the saddam rate of 3.22 and ff to 2012 with the highest reserves in CBI history its my opinion the rate could be extremely favorable, on a par with KU which produces now less than Iraq

[bondLady] they were neighbors with

[bondLady] they allowed them to continue to trade besides the sanctions

[bondLady] theyve done it for many countries

[bondLady] ask your self this

[bondLady] why didnt they allow that same thing for iraq and iran

[bondLady] especially with iran supplying water, electricity and food to iraq

[bondLady] and they begged the un

[bondLady] and showed them why not like all these other countries

[bondLady] we have the same needs

[bondLady] why not let us trade in these 3 things

[bondLady] un said NO

[bondLady] WHY?

[bondLady] because they already knew what was up

[bondLady] they needed them to use there iqd to buy usd to pay there own bills

[bondLady] and support there economy

[bondLady] disguised as sanctions''

[bondLady] was able to get them to use tons of iqd to survive

[bondLady] why?

[bondLady] so they could get a non rv'd dinar outta there reserves and hands before a rv

[bondLady] 2 trillon dinar at 1166 is big but look at the big pic

[bondLady] 2 trill dinar at say a 1-1 would be 2 trillon dolars

[Campdav] WOW

[Campdav] Big swing

[bondLady] makein them capable of building a nuke program many might not be able to stop

[bondLady] and the funding of terrorism all over the world

[bondLady] they would be imo unstopable

[shredd] like you said, the longer this goes on, the higher the rate can be and the less it will cost the CBI

[bondLady] as all the rest of the world faces extreme economic and debt problems

[bondLady] very smart to hide it under sanctions while they do all that behind the scenes....is brillant imo

[luckyintx] BAGHDAD - Al Sabah , member of the Committee on the economy and investment deputy Aziz Mayahi, the ability of the central bank to make one dollar is equal to (1000) Iraqi dinars, the requirement to change its monetary policy current, describing it wrong and you need to re-examine them. said Mayahi: The central bank was able to reduce the value the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar and make Sarsrvh equivalent (1000) dinars, because of the financial reserve a large estimated at more than (62) billion dollars. He's (news): that the current monetary policy pursued by the Central Bank of wrong and need to be reconsidered, because the continuation of working out will harm the public money, especially in the recent period when it rose the value of the dollar significantly against the dinar because of the promotion of transactions and fake by speculators led to the smuggling of large amounts of hard currency abroad, laden with the responsibility of the Central Bank.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=27895

[bondLady] the ability of the central bank to make one dollar is equal to (1000) Iraqi dinars, the requirement to change its monetary policy current,

[bondLady] see thats pretty much what i said to shredd up there

[bondLady] that once it hits 1000

[bondLady] then shabs should or will change his monetary policy

[bondLady] its a good art an backs up my opinon i had just said lol'

[bondLady] they didnt say they have got it to 1000 yet

[bondLady] they are workin to get it there

[bondLady] and they have moved it i think to 1127 was the last rate i saw

[bondLady] but i doubt cbi will change the programed rate until it hits 1000.........all IMO ...tyvm

THANK YOU BONDLADY FOR ALL YOU DO!

• Upvote 4

I have a stupid question say for instance someone has 1,000,000.00 in dinar what would they make if any on cashing in when it does RV?

I tried explaining it to someone but apparently I didn't make sense to them, LOL. Can someone explain it to them for me. Thanks!!!

And Happy Memorial Day May God Bless and Hold Everyone in His Arms and Keep Them Safe. Thank You to All Our Vets For Laying Your Lives On The Line For All Of Us Here God Bless You The Most.........................................

I have a stupid question say for instance someone has 1,000,000.00 in dinar what would they make if any on cashing in when it does RV?

I tried explaining it to someone but apparently I didn't make sense to them, LOL. Can someone explain it to them for me. Thanks!!!

And Happy Memorial Day May God Bless and Hold Everyone in His Arms and Keep Them Safe. Thank You to All Our Vets For Laying Your Lives On The Line For All Of Us Here God Bless You The Most.........................................

I'll take a stab at it . IF it RV,s at $.10, then 10 cents times 1,000,000.00 =$10,000 US dollars.

If the rv rate is $1.00, then 1mil times $1.00 =one million dollars. All of this is subject to whatever the spread is at that time. Spread is the cost of cashing in your IQD,s for USD. I HOPE THIS HELPS .:)

That would actually be 100,000 USD at .10c :) which is what we'd want to see. I believe Bondlady is right at what she's getting at. This is also what I believe Adam Montana has stated as I have. I believe they are moving

to get the RV ready. in order to do so they need to position themselves appropriately. They have started pulling in dinar from Iran and inside Iraq...(GREAT!)...I'm hoping that in a month they will have most of it pulled out and will be able to have the 1000 to 1 rate they are looking for. Once they are out of Ch7 and erbil is agreed...I think we will see a very fast change...possibly a release from the dirty float to a free floating system which would allow us to cash in and

other countries to cash in (if they do most will hold the dinar in their reserves I would assume) further reducing the money supply until they get it to just under a buck...I believe they are giving a date from September to January to get this done....this allows all dinar the best chance to get pulled in before they issue the new currency. So in other words when the dirty float comes off...it is quite possible the real rate based on the outstanding money supply could be .10 cents...some dinar holders will take that...further reducing the money supply and increasing the rate...I don't believe they will be on par with kuwait until several years down the road but hey they are doing well Exporting more oil, building the infrastructure, just need to get a great leader ( not maliki) and they will be headed in the right direction...

• Upvote 1

I'll take a stab at it . IF it RV,s at $.10, then 10 cents times 1,000,000.00 =$10,000 US dollars.

If the rv rate is $1.00, then 1mil times $1.00 =one million dollars. All of this is subject to whatever the spread is at that time. Spread is the cost of cashing in your IQD,s for USD. I HOPE THIS HELPS .:)

It is early and I might be wrong but I think 1,000,000. dinar at .10 is $100,000

• Upvote 1

if it does come out at a buck it wont stay there long be patient and wait for the international rate.WHICH WILL BE VERY VERY HIGH.AND WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPT OR JANUARY ALL THEM PHOGAYZZ ARTICLES ARe not EVEN REAL.I JUST WHICH PEOPLE WOULD SIT BACK AND REALLY THINK.and it wont be a free float it will be a MANGABLE FLOAT THINK PEOPLE THINK.EVEN THE PEOPLE THAT BRINGS US KNOWLEDGE HERE IS NOT TELLING US THE FULL TRUTH.WATCH AND SEE THE SUMMER WILL BE AWESOME.GO RV

Great then... You do sound so self-confident about it.....Any secret sources?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 cents times 1,000,000 = 100,000 dollars....If only ( 10 cents)