Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Recaps Wang Dang Chat***

easyrider

For those who want proof email me at *********@gmail.com and I will SHOW YOU where I bought dinar from the bank that I work at. The invoice shows it was bought from the Federal Reserve....

so guess what? Yes we have dinar....also I have a great priviledge of being able to speak to a retired board member of the Federal reserve board...he has stated they have dinar in the reserves...none of us will know how

much dinar is in their vaults without us going in it and physically checking...the dinar I have is "circulated" which means it has been used...some of the dinar the US brought back has been sent

with US soldiers and others who have travelled to Iraq...again...for those who want "proof" send me an email and I'll shoot you back my invoice "without my account info and name of course" lol.

I know there have been some "tall tales" from Okie and other gurus...but some things are common sense guys...if we invaded a country and have people going back and forth guess what? We need their

money or "use to" to be able to buy things in Iraq...not so much now since the US dollar is running rampant.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed email address- NOT ALLOWED IN FORUM
  • Upvote 4

Over 3.5 Trillion IQD given to China to finance our debts will be a drop in the bucket compared to what ordinary US citizens are holding.

It is estimated that over 2 million Americans are invested in IQD with an average holding of 1 million IQD. After RV, then cash in, the feds stand to reap a tidy sum through long & short term taxes on investments.

Over 2 million American going on spending sprees buying everything from homes to cars will revive the economy & create still more revenues.

IQD will be cashed in & held by the US Treasury to pay for Iraq oil imports at such time the IQD notes will be collected & destroyed by the CBI.

This is a win win for everyone except for those that still beleive the IQD is a scam.

• Upvote 3

Hey easyrider, I heard that when it does RV, that China will owe the USA!! Any thoughts to this!!

hmmm... very interesting and i hope that is true lol but i have never heard that, being that China basically owns us but could it be turned around with the US owning mass amounts of dinar i think it could.

hmmm... very interesting and i hope that is true lol but i have never heard that, being that China basically owns us but could it be turned around with the US owning mass amounts of dinar i think it could.

Just something I was told, thought i pass it on since you brought this up!!

• Upvote 1

Over 3.5 Trillion IQD given to China to finance our debts will be a drop in the bucket compared to what ordinary US citizens are holding.

It is estimated that over 2 million Americans are invested in IQD with an average holding of 1 million IQD. After RV, then cash in, the feds stand to reap a tidy sum through long & short term taxes on investments.

Over 2 million American going on spending sprees buying everything from homes to cars will revive the economy & create still more revenues.

IQD will be cashed in & held by the US Treasury to pay for Iraq oil imports at such time the IQD notes will be collected & destroyed by the CBI.

This is a win win for everyone except for those that still beleive the IQD is a scam.

2 million 'Mericans holding on average 1 million IQD. With a 1:1 RV that would equal $2,000,000,000,000 ($2 trillion). The idealistic scenario is that all 2 million people use their money for good. History tells us that most of these people will duplicate what lottery winners have done. Blown it all away.

The 1-Percenters will become the 2-Percenters.

I could imagine everyone doing a Dave Ramsey and pay off their credit cards, car loans and mortgages. After that start helping immediate family members to get out of debt.

What do any of us plan to do with out newfound riches? Pay off your mortgage? That would give you about a $1,000 pay raise. Pay off your parents' mortgage? Now your parents have more freedom to visit and host the grandkids. Pay off your siblings' mortgages? Now all the cousins can visit at family reunions.

If this RV is from God, like some have stated in here, and we are stewards of God's money, then we had better use it for good. If you've heard from God how you're suppose to use this money, then write it down as your promise to God. What we keep in our heads changes over time. What we write down will not change on its own. If you have not heard from God, then write down how you would use the money and submit that plan to God. If you don't believe in God, then write down what you believe is right and make that a promise to yourself.

If and when an RV happens and do not have a written plan, our emotions can carry us down the same path as those poor lottery winners.

People, there is a lot of speculation on when and how much this RV will happen. Start planning now for post-RV and write it down.

• Upvote 4

Ok.. I heard / read somewhere that it was 1% of the US Population holding IQD...Which would make that some 3M

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Nobody knows how much is being held by the average american. They can only speculate. Do I believe the US holds Dinar? YES, for the same reasons as stated above other than owning China. I do not believe the average american holds a million Dinar. I have read several post on here where people have stated they only own between 250,000 and 500,000. Now add that to the amount of average americans that believe this to be a scam or have never heard of investing in the Dinar. I don't think it is as much as we speculate. I use to think that there was no way in heck they could cover an RV at 1-1, but since being on here with all the knowledgable people and have been reading all the news articles, I have seen where it could happen, yes WITHOUT a l0p. I too will give a portion of my profits to feed, clothe, shelter, and teach the homeless and abused children. The underprivalaged children need to have the same chance to grow and prosper the same as all other children. The children today hold the keys to our future. I hope it does what we are all hoping and be at least 1-1 so I can fullfill the promise I made in this statement. Now I will sit back and wait like the rest of you nice people.

Thanks to all our vetrans and I hope you are enjoying your day.

PS. The Air Force Band that was playing at SeaWorld San Antonio last night was awesome. Good job.

• Upvote 3

Wang Dang Chat

I just wanted to share some positive insight here regarding the RV: First, let me preface, I am not an intel guy or Guru… just a business man of 35 years and a political insider for many.

Today it hit me like a ton of bricks. After realizing that CHINA & the US just signed a deal for China to essentially have the Exclusive right to Purchase US debt…

Fact #4 China signed this deal with US to buy our debt to get in FIRST POSITION to take down the DINAR the US owns

Fact #3 The US owns 3.5 Trillion Dinar

Fact #1 China is buying all US debt

Fact #2 The USA owes China Big time already…

Fact #5 China is going to be at the door at the UST the day of the RV- taking down the lions share of the proceeds

Fact #6 China and the US are strange bedfellows and like it or not, we need each other. We need their Capital, They need our buying power

Fact #7 China & US are the Force behind the RV… even if we wait for GOI to be stable, these two countries are overseeing the process in Iraq

Fact #8 The US today tells Iraq… throw Maliki under the bus… it’s time, we are ready. China and US are ready for you to get this RV party started…

Fact #9 Maliki has been and still is today a US Pawn

Fact #10 This is all ready to go down 1+1 =2 in anybody’s math

BOTTOM LINE FACT: THIS RV HAS BEEN WAITING FOR US AND CHINA TO GET THEIR S*#T TOGETHER

Sounds like Dinar Goggle syndrome to me. China does not have the exclusive right to buy US Dept. All this means is China doesn't have to go through Wall Street to purchase Treasury Bonds. This way they can buy large amounts without tipping off Wall Street who will drive up the price to make them pay more.

Is this good for us? I doubt it. All it means to me is the idiot, traitor fools running the US won't have to balance their books. They will get us further in public dept.

Does this have anything to do with the Dinar? Sounds like another Guru fabrication to me. We might have to give them the Dinar and the shirts off our backs also. Just before we enter the concentration Fema camps.

Edited by Doctor Smith

In all fairness to WangDang, that was only a tiny portion of his chat. I've followed him for quite some time and respect what he says. He's very grounded and backs up everything he says with legit news articles. He's a no-hype type of guy, just brings the facts to his chats.

• Upvote 3

In all fairness to WangDang, that was only a tiny portion of his chat. I've followed him for quite some time and respect what he says. He's very grounded and backs up everything he says with legit news articles. He's a no-hype type of guy, just brings the facts to his chats.

i 2nd that about wang. his call and the_iqd_team are the only ones i listen to.

• Upvote 1

Cargo Planes full of pallets of IQD????? I don't know, I wasn't there. But so many have a similar story. Were they all there did they all see what they say they saw? Who knows? But does it make sense? YES, it does! It makes all the sense in the world. Thank you guys who have served our great country.

• Upvote 2

Just a quick note or fact.

Based on the US Treasury annual report for 2011 they UST only held 12.4 Billion Dollars in various Foreign Currency

Now I'm not one to say that the Government tells the actual truth on every report but 12.4 Billion (Various Currency no less) is a shy bit short of 3 or 4 Trillion Dinars.

Now on the other hand

If the the UST used the exchange rate of 1166 Dinars = 1USD then at that exchange rate (4 Trillion Dinars) that would roughly equate to $ 3,430,531,732 or 3.431 Billion USD) This is almost 28% of what the UST reported as Foreign Currency on Hand.

So to end it is plausible that the US is holding 3-4 Trillion Dinars but unless you can find and break down the balance sheet that comprises the UST Holding of 12.4 Billion dollars in foreign currency then it is a moot point

Link is to the UST.gov webpage with the report sheet.

UST 2011 Annual Report

Edited by Boatsum
  • Upvote 1

The first 10% of my dinar "winnings" will go to god's house as a tithe (which I do every pay check and that entitles me to god's blessings btw)...and I would love to be able to work part time

and use the rest of my time to build guitars for kids who don't have money to buy one. Music unfortunately is a dept. that schools cut heavy into now...

• Upvote 1

i 2nd that about wang. his call and the_iqd_team are the only ones i listen to.

I haven't listened to the IQD team, but I'll give it a listen since you like it. It must be good since you like Wangdang. Did you know Wangdang had 2 conference calls this week? One on Sat. and another longer one on Sunday. Surprising, since he usually just does the one CC a week. Thought you might like to know in case you missed one of them...