Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Recaps Wang Dang Chat***

easyrider

Wang Dang Chat

I just wanted to share some positive insight here regarding the RV: First, let me preface, I am not an intel guy or Guru… just a business man of 35 years and a political insider for many.

Today it hit me like a ton of bricks. After realizing that CHINA & the US just signed a deal for China to essentially have the Exclusive right to Purchase US debt…

Fact #4 China signed this deal with US to buy our debt to get in FIRST POSITION to take down the DINAR the US owns

Fact #3 The US owns 3.5 Trillion Dinar

Fact #1 China is buying all US debt

Fact #2 The USA owes China Big time already…

Fact #5 China is going to be at the door at the UST the day of the RV- taking down the lions share of the proceeds

Fact #6 China and the US are strange bedfellows and like it or not, we need each other. We need their Capital, They need our buying power

Fact #7 China & US are the Force behind the RV… even if we wait for GOI to be stable, these two countries are overseeing the process in Iraq

Fact #8 The US today tells Iraq… throw Maliki under the bus… it’s time, we are ready. China and US are ready for you to get this RV party started…

Fact #9 Maliki has been and still is today a US Pawn

Fact #10 This is all ready to go down 1+1 =2 in anybody’s math

BOTTOM LINE FACT: THIS RV HAS BEEN WAITING FOR US AND CHINA TO GET THEIR S*#T TOGETHER

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

I have never seen any proof that the US owns any Dinar. :blink:

Wheres your proof that you own dinar troll? Its sad easy that so many people have to be negative

all the time! I KNOW THE USA has dinar I cant say the US is smart but they have dinar.

And I guess all of you linksters believe every link that you read to be true to fact? :lol:

Thanks EASYRIDER for everything that YOU bring to the table!

****************PLEASE STOP THE NAME CALLING IN THIS THREAD********************

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Between this post, and Jackster's, it seems we are all fools for owning dinar. Sheesh!! I usually like coming here, but after reading these two posts today, I wish I'd just stayed home.

what are u talking about? lol We are NOT fools for owning dinar i think we have made a risky but smart choice doing so IMHO

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Wheres your proof that you own dinar troll? Its sad easy that so many people have to be negative

all the time! I KNOW THE USA has dinar I cant say the US is smart but they have dinar.

And I guess all of you linksters believe every link that you read to be true to fact? :lol:

I would venture to say I on more than you and have owned since 2005, If I sell mine now I ould make a small profit, more than I have on many investments, but I have never seen any verifiable proof that the US owns any dinar, it has just become a dinar room fact.

If you have it I would love to see your data.

Edited by chilli24
  • Upvote 2

I highly doubt that you own more than me and I am a one armed soldier that has had his dinar since 2004

I watched 4 conexs that were loaded to the top for haliburton and 1 conex full for george bush jr.

head to the states and you dont think the usa has dinar :lol::lol: I saw manifest and all and my

username should say it all.I supplied power for OUR troops and the iraqi army.

I hate to post or see post that are negative.I have had my dinar so long that it was illegal for us to own it then.

Easyrider just brings the news and doesnt create it why be negative?

I am in this for the mega long haul to the end.I got mine for less than 500 a mill I already made a profit

At least I am not a troll!!!!! chilli24 I prooved I have dinar what about you?

I appreciate this site and everything that the good folks do on this site.

I let all see this information in my earlier posts I try to bring good news here when I get it.

I still have some connections to my iraqi friends and every once in a while they let me know whats up.

The USA has dinar because they bought it like I did for dirt or should I say sand cheap back in 2004 when

the new notes came out.I watched thousands of people head home after kuwait RV'd theres and I will be here

when they RV these for us.So call me out some more you might learn something chilli24 but we all

have our OWN opinions of this investment why not make something good out of this.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

what are u talking about? lol We are NOT fools for owning dinar i think we have made a risky but smart choice doing so IMHO

Whew!! Thanks for the correction. I must have been seriously mistaken. :)

I highly doubt that you own more than me and I am a one armed soldier that has had his dinar since 2004

I watched 4 conexs that were loaded to the top for haliburton and 1 conex full for george bush jr.

head to the states and you dont think the usa has dinar :lol::lol: I saw manifest and all and my

I hate to post or see post that are negative.I have had my dinar so long that it was illegal for us to own it then.

I am in this for the mega long haul to the end.I got mine for less than 500 a mill I already made a profit

I let all see this information in my earlier posts I try to bring good news here when I get it.

I still have some connections to my iraqi friends and every once in a while they let me know whats up.

The USA has dinar because they bought it like I did for dirt or should I say sand cheap back in 2004 when

the new notes came out.I watched thousands of people head home after kuwait RV'd theres and I will be here

when they RV these for us.So call me out some more you might learn something chilli24 but we all

have our OWN opinions of this investment why not make something good out of this.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and for the sacrifices you made for your country. God Bless You and Your Family!! Fran

• Upvote 5

Only a liberal or a complete imbecile( not much difference between the two)

would think that the U.S. government doesn't own dinar. It just makes sense

we go in, free them from a tyrant, set up there gov. , and rebuild there banking

system. And we did all this out of the kindness of our hearts. REALLY, is that your

belief chilli24? Get real, we here are somewhat educated and have the ability to

analyze the evidence for ourselves. PowerGeneration , Seimper fi and thank you

for your service.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

I hate to post or see post that are negative.I have had my dinar so long that it was illegal for us to own it then.Easyrider just brings the news and doesnt create it why be negative?

Can you tell me when and for what reason was it/or isit illegal to own the Dinar or for that matter 'any foreign currency'.

Everybody please calm down - there is no need for name calling, i.e. trolls, imbecile, etc. :angry::rulez:

There is no reason for name calling. Please show some respect for others opinions - you do not have to agree

but bashing is not acceptable. :shakehead:

:hug:

:rocking-chair:

Spoken like a 'granny'...... 'now everyone just calm down and talk nicer'.

GRANNY, don't you realize people talk too each other like that all the time. But we still go get a cup of coffee together. "The Three Stooges", talked like that, hit one another, laughed at each other..... but they were still best of buds.

• Downvote 1

Everybody please calm down - there is no need for name calling, i.e. trolls, imbecile, etc. :angry::rulez:

There is no reason for name calling. Please show some respect for others opinions - you do not have to agree

but bashing is not acceptable. :shakehead:

:hug:

:rocking-chair:

My apologize's Granny. ;)

• Upvote 3

Its says on the front page prove your not a TROLL under getting verified dinarified

sorry granny.I used your terminology for folks that are not verified that bring negativity to this board.

I guess you can ask china how much they have

I guess you can ask the USA how much they have

I guess you could ask russia how much they have

but like all rich people they dont hardly talk.

then why is china and the US pushing iraq to get their affairs in order?

money doesnt change hands without the US government seeing all.

Thats like saying the United States has never printed any new money without backing in the

last 5 years :lol: thats why the dollar is almost junk.But wheres my proof.

I have read every inch of this site but do I believe everything that has a link or a so called

news site but that doesnt mean its TRUE. :( common sense common sense.

If the United States told everyone hey we purchased a trillion dinars what would happen?

There would'nt be a dianr to buy fact! It would be nice to have insider trading secrets by the USA

on everything we buy but some things they just wont give out.

I know they are not going to bunny ear or RD its a straight out rv.If we lose a bunch so do they!

and who wants to lose? not this soldier!

And I want to Thank all of you who support our troops its heart felt and I would gladly give my

other arm to help keep this country safe and I am happy with what I have left.

I am happy and positive that we will make out in this tough roller coaster ride of a

investment.no link to view.imho.

Sorry I called you a troll my bad.

• Upvote 7

Igot mine for $600 a mil in Iraq in 2004! I also have friends who witnessed the loading of paletized dinar headed for the states. It happened jus before I got in country in 2004. I believe my friends they had no agenda other than to share info with me at the time. Carlos

• Upvote 3

Much like PowerGeneration, BTW thanks for your service, I find it remarkably improbable that the US does NOT have any dinar. Sure, this may be conjecture but why would the US pretty much use the blue print of the Marshall Plan in Iraq if the US didn't plan to profit from it. Sure, I grant you the 'global war on terror', the 'WMD', 'and turning Iraq from a dictatorship to a democracy', are all valid sentiments. And yes there is some, if not a lot of veracity, to those premises. However, the US is a capitalist government whose largest pillars happen to be Big Brother, Big Oil and Big Business. There have been plenty of statements alluding to the fact that the Iraq War will pay for itself. To be quite honest, I was at odds when I began investing. So many of our brothers and sisters in arms carry the scars, both seen and unseen, of this war. So many who never, ever, stepped foot on such soil will profit from it. So many who never knew of the unseen forces that shaped their world and will only know of our acts as a headline or a sound byte. And then I thought, "I may not even live long enough to make it out of here muchless see this to its' completion". So, if I'm going to get my behind shot off, mortars dropped on my head, survive random pot shots taken at me, the nightmares, the stress, the separation from friends and families, I am entitled to make a roll of the dice and wait for it to land in my favor. Not only am I entitled to this investment, I earned it. Uncle Sam has moved quite a bit of resources and capital to Iraq, do you honestly believe that Uncle Sam ISN'T going to collect on HIS investment? While I appreciate the 'kinder,gentler' sentiment, the truth is the US doesn't do anything for free. It's called geo-strategic resources and the potential to control the capital that can be generated from it. Developed and developing countries run industries. Industries are run by machines, and the machines run on.... You guessed it, OIL! Considering the wealth of natural resources that Iraq has, wouldn't you invest if you could get in at bargain dollar prices and watch your money grow and eventually work for you????

• Upvote 2

not much of a chat eh .... more 1 man's opinion .

i'd love to know where these "facts" came from i've been researching for years ... never came across anything to confirm any of this.

cheers anyway easy

There are no facts in the post. What we read is the thoughts of an individual that posted on the internet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When I first got into this investment one year ago, Yes I read that the US held approximate 3.5- 7 trillion in IQD, it was one of the main factors that made me come on board,so yes it's true but I do not have a link, but then again that dosent make it non true either.

I think this post holds more information and items to consider beyond the debate if the US Government hold dinar or not.

The items in this post are not the first time I have heard of this sequence of events described specifically in items 1 thru 5. Personally I feel that these items will have a major impact on the future of the US economy and the future value of the US Dollar. The reason being; if as described in item #5 China "CALLS", post RV, all our "loans", "bonds", "notes" or what ever other loan documents they hold, demanding repayment for the TRILLIONS of US Dollars, China ,will for starters CRASH the US Dollar and economy. After that who know what could happen.

I'm just trying to figure out the best safe haven when and or if the pooo hits the fan .......................

• Upvote 1