Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER AND BONDLADY CHAT 5-25-20.12

Rogue Knight

[scooter-EG] Najib said that "the central bank and government in the event will allow them to take action and contribute to a new monetary policies to control prices of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, they will be able to cancel the wait and start deleting the zeros and the restructuring of the currency."

[scooter-EG] That's an interesting paragraph

[bondLady] yep

[bondLady] theres a couple a really good things

[scooter-EG] Then follows it with this

[bondLady] mind if i show ya 1 too scooter

[bondLady] k

[scooter-EG] She Najib that "the central bank is still working to control the lifting of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar," afterthought by saying that "political and security situation and economic development at the present time does not help to delete the zeros and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency."

[scooter-EG] Is she saying two different things there or is that just a double negative Oxymoron statement

[scooter-EG] hmmmmmm

[scooter-EG] need to re-read that again

[scooter-EG] I think I'm missing something

[scooter-EG] OOO -- No I was wrong

[scooter-EG] mis-read on my part

[scooter-EG] priscilla927 -- This is a great article too

[scooter-EG] http://www.****************.com/t44401-rising-incomes-fuel-prices-drive-inflation

[bondLady] i had 1 to show u to scooterman when u get time

[scooter-EG] The basic salary jumped 22 per cent since May 1, therefore prices of the group of goods and other services in Hanoi rose 2.75 per cent, the highest rate among 11 main groups of goods and services, while the prices of goods and other services in HCM City surged 1.72 per cent.

[scooter-EG] 22 Percent in in May

[scooter-EG] WOW

[scooter-EG] Vietnam is learning from China's mistake

[scooter-EG] They are letting the people's salary increase with the economy

[scooter-EG] it's the only way

[scooter-EG] otherwise that bubble will burst

[scooter-EG] and burst hard

[scooter-EG] Good for them

[scooter-EG] here's the thing with Vietnam

[scooter-EG] they will follow china

[scooter-EG] why

[scooter-EG] because that's their largest customer

[scooter-EG] what's stunning about Vietnam is that they have a 92 million person populace

[scooter-EG] and the demographic is very young

[scooter-EG] so when their consumption starts to rise

[scooter-EG] it's going to continue to rise

[scooter-EG] it's not like china

[scooter-EG] whereby the demographic is older

[scooter-EG] and the retiring

[scooter-EG] the Vietnam populace has a huge percentage of workers between the ages of 17 – 37

[scooter-EG] I forgot the exact figure but it's significant

[scooter-EG] BondLady BondLady You had something BL?

[priscilla927] Scooter-EG Thank you

[bondLady] yes sir have like 10

[bondLady]

[bondLady] Source: Agency news - 25/05/2012 Strategic expert: Iraq Created the possibility of more international free economic zone in the triangle of FAO . Expert emphasized the strategic Tawfiq inhibitor, the possibility of Iraq create more than one area of international economic free on its own way of investment, noting that the area of a triangle FAO will be the best as it will change the map of trade in all countries of the world. said inhibitor (agency news) Friday: The Iraq has a geographical location that connects the continents of Asia, Europe and which can create more than the international economic free in all provinces, especially in Basra, specifically in the "triangle of FAO," which was chosen as the best area of international trade Qaibdila for the "Hong Kong" since the eighties of the last century. And: that the area triangle FAO will change the map of trade exchange in the world as it will attract all the commercial manufacturer in the world to it because it will give advantages of saving time and cost through the transfer of goods. confirmed: that the goods are currently transported through seaports and duration (28) days until delivered to the location specified it, while this region Stakhtsr time to (6) days because it will transform the journey from sea to land, and continued: in addition to that it will reduce the cost of goods and by (45% to 50%), which will provide another service to the global community. and the inhibitor: that Iraq will benefit from the revenues of the project, which will exceed oil revenues, the current as well as of global goods, which will be outfitted with a direct and cheap prices, because the area will be a focus for industrial goods, the world and through the distribution is to the world. said inhibitor is that this region needs to establish a body specialized free zones and have her full powers, and the establishment of the contribution of Iraqi companies working in partnership with foreign companies, in addition to the founding of Basra Holding Company, through which

[bondLady] through which international companies come to invest in this region, stressing that it will take into account the interests of all the world. http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNewsAr.aspx?id=19566

[scooter-EG] Holy cow -- now that's an angle that hasn't been discussed

[scooter-EG] Who wrote this ?

[scooter-EG] hmmmm

[bondLady] i agree

[scooter-EG] Have you ever seen the worldwide oil and gas pipeline map

[bondLady] dont think so

[scooter-EG] they are very interesting because it resembles this article

[bondLady] this is the port thats gonna be kuwaits rival

[scooter-EG] Yeaz

[bondLady] and open them to the international world

[scooter-EG] exactly

[bondLady] of course i see ch 7 commin off in there future

[bondLady] of course i see ch 7 commin off in there future

[scooter-EG] hahahahaha

[scooter-EG] but the map is clear in terms of trade and fueling

[bondLady] international banks want to come in now even prior to removal of ch 7 and u.s. currency companys wanting to take the iqd global all huge things imo

[scooter-EG] Take a look at the country of Kazakhstan

[scooter-EG] Great future

[scooter-EG] growing three times the rate of Russia

[scooter-EG] and has enough oil for a very very long time

[scooter-EG] their minerals are ripe as well

[scooter-EG] but with only 20 million people

[scooter-EG] and that land mass

[scooter-EG] and their location

[scooter-EG] it's right in the middle of Asia

[scooter-EG] Great buy for me

[scooter-EG] nevertheless

[scooter-EG] back to Iraq

[scooter-EG] BondLady completely concur

[bondLady] winks

[scooter-EG] and if you take a look at the new ordinances from the CBI site

[scooter-EG] it more than opens the door for the big boy banks to come in and partner with the local banks

[scooter-EG] Heck

[bondLady] yep

[bondLady] i have another article also

[scooter-EG] when you consider they can now leverage up to 300%

[scooter-EG] of the big banks assets

[scooter-EG] those are very large numbers

[scooter-EG] but BL

[scooter-EG] you've brought out a point

[scooter-EG] that hasn't been discussed

[scooter-EG] but is probably one of the most beneficial to Iraq

[scooter-EG] is the the trade location

[scooter-EG] it's perfect

[scooter-EG] particularly when you consider those lines going north through Turkey

[scooter-EG] All that Qatarian natural Gas

[scooter-EG] can now transport directly through Iraq

[scooter-EG] to Europe

[scooter-EG] And Europe uses natural Gas a lot

[bondLady] it is perfect

[scooter-EG] a lot more than the US.

[scooter-EG] yes, Indeed!

[bondLady] an they should have already had this port finished but they had to fight over it 1st ugg

[scooter-EG] I don't know about India and China in terms of Natural Gas Demand but those numbers would be interesting to review

[scooter-EG] I know

[scooter-EG] the Kuwaitis are in an interesting position

[bondLady] i posted a article just today

[scooter-EG] and here's why

[bondLady] that talks about just how much they lose from the gas burn off daily

[scooter-EG] I don't think they have as much true crude left in that small country

[bondLady] great wasted resourse

[scooter-EG] as we all expect

[bondLady] resource

[scooter-EG] I think that new port represents the new Kuwait

[scooter-EG] in terms of being a transmission location as opposed to an exporter

[scooter-EG] only tiime will tell us that one

[bondLady] kuwait has been goin non stop oil pumpin for ever then they verical drilled on iraq soil which of course didnt aid in friendly relations

[scooter-EG] but it should get interesting

[scooter-EG] haaaahh

[scooter-EG] exactly

[scooter-EG] You are so right on that one

[bondLady] {wink}

[scooter-EG] that's why there's a fight with Chpt 7

[bondLady] ready for the next 1?

[scooter-EG] it's the demarkation lines IMO

[scooter-EG] and the oil that resides there

[bondLady] yep art 140

[scooter-EG] sure

[bondLady] k

[bondLady] i wanna see if u think it means the same as i do, seems some have differant points of views of its meaning, i think they are saying, the cbi is working to get the exchange rate to stableise to 1000 iqd to 1 usd, hence stabising the dinar and curbing inflation, what do u think some think its saying iqd commin out at 1-1 an not what im thinkin it says....lol

[scooter-EG] I have time for one more

[bondLady] May 24, 2012 - 9:42 Central Bank reveals attempts to make the 1000 dinars equivalent to one dollar An official source at the Central Bank for the open windows of selling the dollar in the Rafidain and Rasheed played down the low exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to four percent, compared to teams exchange rate two weeks ago, hoping to up the difference to two percent on the price the auction. The Vice Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said the two banks of government every citizen Sepeaan ten thousand dollars up to a maximum. , Pointing out that the sale price would be a thousand and one hundred and eighty nine dinars to the dollar and Saleh said the recent actions have had a positive impact of lower exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. According to Saleh, "the central bank is looking forward in the coming months, to be worth a thousand dinars, one dollar, He pointed out that the bank is progressing towards the lifting of the dinar exchange rate in proportion to the strength.

http://www.****************.com/t44310-central-bank-reveals-attempts-to-make-the-1000-dinars-equivalent-to-one-dollar.htm

[scooter-EG] ok

[scooter-EG] let me read

[bondLady] theres other arts to this affect also more detailed if u want a 2nd source

[scooter-EG] Naw -- I saw several remnants of this statement

[scooter-EG] it's interesting to read the multiple

[scooter-EG] translations

[scooter-EG] but the interesting part to me is this one

[scooter-EG] Central Bank reveals attempts to make the 1000 dinars equivalent to one dollar An official source at the Central Bank for the open windows of selling the dollar in the Rafidain and Rasheed played down the low exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to four percent, compared to teams exchange rate two weeks ago, hoping to up the difference to two percent on the price the auction.

[scooter-EG] two percent on the price of the auction

[scooter-EG] and then to four percent

[scooter-EG] not quite certain how that one is being translated

[scooter-EG] that's why I can't make a deeper comment on the article

]BondLady] think they raised it for rasheed an rafidian since cbi is chargein 13 iqd for 1 usd and the 2 banks i think charging 1189 dont quote me {smile}

[scooter-EG] other than that, it makes complete sense

[scooter-EG]

[scooter-EG] ok

[scooter-EG] I won't -- don't quote me either

[scooter-EG] but here's somne good stuff in there

[scooter-EG] the sale price would be lower exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

[scooter-EG] now that's an interesting commetn as well

[scooter-EG] There's been several articles written on Saleh's statement that come out differently when translated

[bondLady] yes

[scooter-EG] but one thing is for certain -- they have been paying alot more attention to those two government banks

[bondLady] but to me it always well recently i took it to be gettin it to 1000 from 1166

[scooter-EG] I think we'll see more attention to those as we move forwward

[bondLady] yes

[scooter-EG] closer to the end of June

[scooter-EG] i'm watching the Rasheed potential merger

[bondLady] i have several articles about those 2 banks also recently posted in my news threads

[scooter-EG] if that merger proceeds

[scooter-EG] then that's a good sign

[scooter-EG] IMO

[bondLady] and this is heavy also

[scooter-EG] BL that's because you have the latest stuff all the time

[scooter-EG] lol

[bondLady] that they made it where citizens ALL citizens

[bondLady] and this is another controversy part

[scooter-EG] Waking up at 1:00 am everydya

[bondLady] could buy usd

[scooter-EG] I'm going to bed at that time

[scooter-EG] lol

[scooter-EG] hmmmmmm

[bondLady] some say its sayin they can only exchange 10,000 for usd an the rest in a bank account

[scooter-EG] every citizen can buy USD now

[scooter-EG] that's correct

[scooter-EG] but

[scooter-EG] or and

[scooter-EG] they can only take out of the country a certain amount

[bondLady] i think its sayin they can only buy 10,000 usd and then have to prove thru a bank account an ss number basically where the money is goin an bein used for if its over 10k

[scooter-EG] that follows the guides of the imf

[scooter-EG] but in iraq

[scooter-EG] iraq's case

[scooter-EG] it's now law

[scooter-EG] yep

[scooter-EG] it's part of the money laundering

[scooter-EG] protections

[scooter-EG] too many crooked politicians

[scooter-EG] Iraq is rate 175 out of 178

[scooter-EG] very bad rating

[scooter-EG] lol

[scooter-EG] lol

[scooter-EG] lol

[scooter-EG] but

[scooter-EG] but

[scooter-EG] but

[scooter-EG] they think they can improve

[scooter-EG] lol

[bondLady] right but i think some have totally misinterpreted this article meanin it to be a 1-1 an can only cash in 10,000 iqd the rest would have to go into a bank account in other words a rv, which i dont get that from these arts

[bondLady] i mean end result to make them use iqd again i would think they should put a rate close to the usd to get the people to turn away from usd that theve made them fall in love with and make them do the same for there own currency, an i cant see them doin that unless they pass a dedollarization law or make the rate the same or close to usd...just imo tho

[scooter-EG] Oh no

[scooter-EG] that's not the case

[scooter-EG] they have misinterpreted that one

[bondLady] i agree

[bondLady] wont name names cause i like him

[scooter-EG] yea -- they are in a pickle right now but it's only short term IMO

[bondLady] but i think he totally got this 1 wrong

[scooter-EG] they'll need to REV the engines to increase demand for IQD

[scooter-EG] at the right time

[bondLady] well with this u.s. currancy comp wanting to trade it globally

[bondLady] wouldnt that in itself drive the demand up

[scooter-EG] allowing the citizens to purchase dollars is inevitable

[scooter-EG] in order to play the game internationally

[scooter-EG] but they need to account for the USD's in circulation

[scooter-EG] which they've done a very poor job of in the past

[scooter-EG] YES!

[bondLady] an also dont u agree that the more dinar they pull off the street does increase the iqd rate as well as far as demand?

[scooter-EG] You just nailed it

[bondLady] less u have in circulation the less the cbi has to back and better rates to come?

[scooter-EG] Yes - it c ould have an impact whereby the rate would get stronger

[bondLady] y tya in my best elvis voice ty tyvm

[scooter-EG] But if there is a shortage of us dollars in a region

[scooter-EG] Then the calculation can change a bit

[scooter-EG] But you are absolutely correct about increasing international

[scooter-EG] Demand for the iqd

[scooter-EG] No doubt about

[scooter-EG] HAHAHAHA

[scooter-EG] ELVIS

[scooter-EG] That's pretty good imitation

[scooter-EG] lol

[scooter-EG] Ok -- i need to get going

[scooter-EG] But i want to thank you again for your hospitality

[scooter-EG] Great team here

[scooter-EG] Just love it

[priscilla927] Scooter drops his calculator and walks off....

[bondLady] great to see u as always

[bondLady] ur awesome

[scooter-EG] Thanks again bl

[scooter-EG] NO MAM

BondLady] an look forward to reading urs an helens tuesday nite

[scooter-EG] You soooooo totallly rock !!!

[bondLady] tyvm scooter u da man

[scooter-EG] Cya all later

[scooter-EG] Pooooooooooooooof

[bondLady] hb too

[scooter-EG] I will -- prmosie

• Upvote 3

Did anybody pay attention to this paragraph

"which will provide another service to the global community. and the inhibitor: that Iraq will benefit from the revenues of the project, which will exceed oil revenues, "

They can make more money with this service than with oil, can you imagine that, Okie might be right rv at $14.00 :lol: thanks for the post.

Here's the whole article

BondLady] Source: Agency news - 25/05/2012 Strategic expert: Iraq Created the possibility of more international free economic zone in the triangle of FAO . Expert emphasized the strategic Tawfiq inhibitor, the possibility of Iraq create more than one area of international economic free on its own way of investment, noting that the area of a triangle FAO will be the best as it will change the map of trade in all countries of the world. said inhibitor (agency news) Friday: The Iraq has a geographical location that connects the continents of Asia, Europe and which can create more than the international economic free in all provinces, especially in Basra, specifically in the "triangle of FAO," which was chosen as the best area of international trade Qaibdila for the "Hong Kong" since the eighties of the last century. And: that the area triangle FAO will change the map of trade exchange in the world as it will attract all the commercial manufacturer in the world to it because it will give advantages of saving time and cost through the transfer of goods. confirmed: that the goods are currently transported through seaports and duration (28) days until delivered to the location specified it, while this region Stakhtsr time to (6) days because it will transform the journey from sea to land, and continued: in addition to that it will reduce the cost of goods and by (45% to 50%), which will provide another service to the global community. and the inhibitor: that Iraq will benefit from the revenues of the project, which will exceed oil revenues, the current as well as of global goods, which will be outfitted with a direct and cheap prices, because the area will be a focus for industrial goods, the world and through the distribution is to the world. said inhibitor is that this region needs to establish a body specialized free zones and have her full powers, and the establishment of the contribution of Iraqi companies working in partnership with foreign companies, in addition to the founding of Basra Holding Company, through which

[bondLady] through which international companies come to invest in this region, stressing that it will take into account the interests of all the world.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118260-scooter-and-bondlady-chat-5-25-2012/#ixzz1vwd6cUgW

Here's the whole article

BondLady] Source: Agency news - 25/05/2012 Strategic expert: Iraq Created the possibility of more international free economic zone in the triangle of FAO . Expert emphasized the strategic Tawfiq inhibitor, the possibility of Iraq create more than one area of international economic free on its own way of investment, noting that the area of a triangle FAO will be the best as it will change the map of trade in all countries of the world. said inhibitor (agency news) Friday: The Iraq has a geographical location that connects the continents of Asia, Europe and which can create more than the international economic free in all provinces, especially in Basra, specifically in the "triangle of FAO," which was chosen as the best area of international trade Qaibdila for the "Hong Kong" since the eighties of the last century. And: that the area triangle FAO will change the map of trade exchange in the world as it will attract all the commercial manufacturer in the world to it because it will give advantages of saving time and cost through the transfer of goods. confirmed: that the goods are currently transported through seaports and duration (28) days until delivered to the location specified it, while this region Stakhtsr time to (6) days because it will transform the journey from sea to land, and continued: in addition to that it will reduce the cost of goods and by (45% to 50%), which will provide another service to the global community. and the inhibitor: that Iraq will benefit from the revenues of the project, which will exceed oil revenues, the current as well as of global goods, which will be outfitted with a direct and cheap prices, because the area will be a focus for industrial goods, the world and through the distribution is to the world. said inhibitor is that this region needs to establish a body specialized free zones and have her full powers, and the establishment of the contribution of Iraqi companies working in partnership with foreign companies, in addition to the founding of Basra Holding Company, through which

[bondLady] through which international companies come to invest in this region, stressing that it will take into account the interests of all the world.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1vwd6cUgW

So the "triangle of FAO" will "change the map of trade exchange in the WORLD and will attract ALL the commercial manufacturer in the WORLD" and through the "distribution is to the WORLD" and will "take into account the interests of ALL the WORLD".....

That sounds like the prelude to something else I read...Oh yes this is it...

"For ALL NATIONS have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have commited fornication with her, and the MERCHANTS of the EARTH(WORLD) are waxed RICH through the abundance of her delicacies."

And what is passing thru this "triangle of FAO"? I read that list somewhere....Oh yes...

"The merchandise of Gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men....and all things which were dainty and goodly...the MERCHANTS which were made RICH by her(IRAQ/Babylon)...And EVERY Shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as TRADE by SEA....that great city, wherein were made RICH ALL that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness!"

So let me get this straight....they have or are creating a "ZONE" for manufacturing and trade for all things, for all the world, and instead of it taking 28 days for delivery, will only take 6 days, because of its laws, and route between Asia and Europe.....

Well I guess when the Apostle JOHN wrote what he saw on the island of Patmos almost 2000 years ago, known as the Book of Revelation, that little chapter number 18 that I just quoted from, pretty much sums up todays article....

Which tells you, if this little chapter is coming to pass before our eyes, the rest of the BOOK just might be also....and the little blurb about "souls of men" is the most valuable on this list....

Investing in the Dinar is awesome, but doesn't even come close to how and in what we "invest" our "souls" in. The WORD of GOD is true. Invest in it and you cannot lose the most important thing you have......

"And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia, SALVATION, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the LORD our GOD." Revelation 19:1

GOD bless....

• Upvote 1

I was listening to Kaperoni's "special call" a couple of days ago and at the very end BondLady came on the call and agreed with Kap's belief on the 1000 dinar to $1. articles, but then she chatted with Scooter yesterday on her website and said the total opposite, so I'm a little confused now on how she believes this will end up. I like both of them but this week has done nothing but confuse me. :blink:

• Upvote 1