Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes

umbertino

They are / were simply awesome... Had the privilege of seeing them at the Oakland, CA. Coliseum iin October 1977...Unforgettable.

Hey Musicman, You sure your in Italy ??? Just kidding, it's so hard to wrap my brain around ... you sound so american !!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Musicman, You sure your in Italy ??? Just kidding, it's so hard to wrap my brain around ... you sound so american !!!!

Thanks for the kind words, my Friend.. Yes I'm in beautiful Trento, Italy at least for the time being ... until my financial situation changes for the better that is.....Then I'll start travelling again.....

Thanks for the kind words, my Friend.. Yes I'm in beautiful Trento, Italy at least for the time being ... until my financial situation changes for the better that is.....Then I'll start travelling again.....

I've told you my X husband is from Reggio... He knows diddly squat about american music :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Umbertino

I feel like Im on ITunes

Still try to figure out what this has to do with the dinar....

Be mad at me if you want it's overkill.

Dame

Not mad at you.. Just kindly indicating 2 things...

1) there's a sign saying " music videos" here......Before they used to be in the off-topic posts ( off-topic).....

2) No gun pointed at head to come over if one doesn't want... One can't possibly come here by accident as it says "music videos"

Peace out.

• Upvote 5

Not mad at you.. Just kindly indicating 2 things...

1) there's a sign saying " music videos" here......Before they used to be in the off-topic posts ( off-topic).....

2) No gun pointed at head to come over if one doesn't want... One can't possibly come here by accident as it says "music videos"

Peace out.

Well big guy if you research my posts I've never been here until today

I won't be back

This is an investment forum not a music forum, but if your making money what the hay....

xoxo

I kindly tried to tell you that there's an off- topic section ( meaning off- dinar discussion) and also Mods and Adam decided to create a music section (obviously off-dinar also) ... You don't like that...Fine... Tell them ( Mods and Adam)... big guy.

Nobody forces anybody to come in here if they don't like music... Very simple......

Again peace out .

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

I kindly tried to tell you that there's an off- topic section ( meaning off- dinar discussion) and also Mods and Adam decided to create a music section (obviously off-dinar also) ... You don't like that...Fine... Tell them ( Mods and Adam)... big guy.

Nobody forces anybody to come in here if they don't like music... Very simple......

Again peace out .

Just a drive by DV bashing. There's hundreds of off topic posts on here including both of the wild and crazy threads , don't see too many complaints about those do you? Oh, maybe it's because they are very popular and the bashers just aren't that brave? Who know, sometimes people just get cranky.

• Upvote 5

Again peace out .

And im glad they created the music thread...a welcome relief from the dinar world..I for one appreciate your music and want to say a big Thank You...can i request a song?.Would you play " Smile " by michael jackson...I think you did once before...Thanks again umbertino..you and Rum keep em coming.... :)

• Upvote 2

And im glad they created the music thread...a welcome relief from the dinar world..I for one appreciate your music and want to say a big Thank You...can i request a song?.Would you play " Smile " by michael jackson...I think you did once before...Thanks again umbertino..you and Rum keep em coming.... :)

There you go....

• Upvote 1

Umb,

You go again, man :) you handle it very well... ;) I am proud of you... keep the music coming as some of us enjoy the rocking and the rolling while waiting for the rv train that is stuck somewhere between Maliki and Shabibi lol lol

• Upvote 2