Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: The teams we have reduced the dinar exchange rate to 4%, and we seek to raise the value of

yota691

Same crap different day!!

lol

the real crap is .. this could be all bull you know what from the beginning,,, and we will be lucky to get our money back .. and all be taking a loss...

lol

instead of becoming multi milionares .. we all lost money.. i fully expect 300 negatives .. but it is a posibility ..

im still hoping for okies 12 dollar rv tonight at midnight .. its starting in hawahi and .. we should see a rv at 9 a.m. tommarro .. and all that other mumbo jumbo that ive read over the past few years

but

ill take any increase they put out.. i paid between 6 and 7 hundred dollars for my dinars .. so 1000 dollars per million dinars .. after the dealers take on exchange .. i could break even ...

im hoping for a world wide exchange through the world banking community .. so i can pass by the dealer fees

go rv .. gimmee 10 million dollars for my 7000 investment .. lets go hurry up ..im hungry ..

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 1

Why wouldnt they just go to 1:1? What sense does it make to even go to 1000:1, just to move 1:1 a little later?

You are a newbie let me give you some advise, Don't believe anything coming out of Iraq news, 99.9% is nothing but pure lies. I would encourage you to listen and read article related to Dr. Shabibi hes the guy that you pay attention to. Right now he is not talking 1000:1 hes more on the lines of .86 and $1. Hes the guy that will pull the trigger.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

You are a newbie let me give you some advise, Don't believe anything coming out of Iraq news, 99.9% is nothing but pure lies. I would encourage you to listen and read article related to Dr. Shabibi hes the guy that you pay attention to. Right now he is not talking 1000:1 hes more on the lines of .86 and $1. Hes the guy that will pull the trigger.. :lol::lol:

Very good advice, mrref. You are spot on! Right now we're seeing a tremendous amount of crap coming out of Iraq and we all know it's deliberate. The real question is "why now?" Remember Adam saying there'd be a lot of this type of stuff towards the end? Who knows, maybe we're almost there. Staying focussed on what Shabibi says is important, not his minions... As always, JMO

With the new denominations they stated that will be printed starting in September with a release in Jan. "the numbers don't work". All these articles mean nothing until Chapter VII is released and International status is achieved

+1 and I couldn't of said it better myself