Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. President, We Have Had Enough

HughJeffin Byrd

Great commentary on this thread, except for the obvious trolling, it's good to see Americans waking up to the reality of our situation... we've all been terribly manipulated by not only our own Government, but by the huge amount of special interest involved in our Government... for example, I was reading an article on the Iran sanctions on CNBC, and this was a reader's comment that really hit home:

‘You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House.”

”You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they [Americans] do to us? We control Congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America, you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel”

----

A real nut...

And Cris's commentary fits right into what this guy is saying, it's so obvious it's nauseating at this point... Yes, Israel is a real problem to the world, and I'm not scared to say it... notice how I said Israel, and not Jewish people... They've been occupying,terrorizing, and murdering Palestinians for 64 years, they own everyone in our Government, our media, our banks, etc. My gut feeling is cris, that you know all this, but just try to manipulate the thought process into the extremely played out "anti-semitic" argument that was created in the first place purposely just so we can't criticize a huge problem with the world. You claim anyone willing to speak the truth anti-semitic...so what do you call this, I call it flat out racist and disgusting:

http://www.rt.com/news/israel-anti-migrant-demo-061/

Israeli Kristallnacht: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo (PHOTOS)

Get short URL

email story to a friend print version

Published: 24 May, 2012, 06:41

Edited: 24 May, 2012, 15:30

Hundreds of people demonstrate in the impoverished Hatikva neighborhood of the southern Mediterranean city of Tel Aviv on May 23, 2012 (AFP Photo / Roni Schutzer)Israel Out)

Hundreds of people demonstrate in the impoverished Hatikva neighborhood of the southern Mediterranean city of Tel Aviv on May 23, 2012 (AFP Photo / Roni Schutzer)Israel Out)

TAGS: Protest, Politics, Immigration, Israel

Thousands of Israelis, including high-profile politicians, attended an anti-African demonstration in Tel Aviv. The rally turned violent, with attacks on Africans and grocery shop windows being smashed.

­The gathering, which took place in Tel Aviv’s Hatikva neighborhood, targeted the influx of African asylum seekers and was organized by Michael Ben Ari, a Knesset member from the National Union party, along with far-right activists Itamar Ben-Guir and Baruch Marzel, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports.

Many protesters also blamed the government, and Benjamin Netanyahu specifically, for inaction.

But the rally was also attended by politicians from the ruling Likud party, including Knesset members Miri Regev and Danny Danon.

Former army brigadier general and Israeli Defense Forces spokeswoman Regev described asylum seekers as a “cancer in our body.”

On Thursday, Regev explained that her use of the word "cancer" was meant "to illustrate the spread of a negative phenomenon. This is a manifestation of rage that has been unleashed after a long time of people feeling unsafe in their own homes."

"With all due respect to the Left and Peace Now – they are the reason that our country is in the state it's in. Because of their High Court petitions we cannot deport all those infiltrators to their countries of origin," she reportedly charged.

Danon also said the “infiltrators” had to be immediately expelled from Israel.

“We should not be afraid to say the words 'expulsion now,'” Danon was reported as saying.

The crowd carried signs proclaiming messages such as “This is not Africa” and “Stop talking, start expelling.”

But as the sun set the rally turned violent, with demonstrators attacking at least a dozen African men and women who were unfortunate enough to be near the scene. They also smashed the shop front of a grocery store that served the migrant workers, subsequently looting it. Demonstrators also broke the window of a cab driven by a suspected African migrant worker. A bonfire was also lit up in the street. Seventeen people were reportedly arrested.

On Thursday, Peace Now Chairman Yariv Oppenheimer asked the Attorney General to launch an investigation against MKs Regev, Danon and Ben-Ari for incitement to violence.

He claimed that "the MKs' racist calls and incitement to violence were quickly translated into action on the ground."

MKs denied they condoned violence, with MK Danon reportedly saying: "Violence is not a solution. The real pogrom is the one that happens daily against the residents of south Tel Aviv."

The rage of those who attended the rally seems to reflect a growing intolerance of the incoming African asylum seekers and migrant workers, even among those in the highest ranks of power.

On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his ministers that the phenomenon of “illegal work infiltrators” was “very grave,” and that it “threatened the social fabric of society,” Israel’s national security and national identity. He also warned that unless action is taken, the migrants could “inundate” the country and “cancel out its image as a Jewish and democratic state.”

Netanyahu’s words were strongly supported by Interior Minister Eli Yishai, who called for the deportation of asylum seekers.

Thousands of migrants from Eritrea and South Sudan came to Israel, saying they wanted to escape the poverty and political instability at home. Most of them are headed for Europe, but are unable to use their traditional path through Libya because of the ongoing post-civil war strife in the country. Once in Israel, they are looked after by local NGOs and the UN High Commission for Refugees. Most of them settle in Tel Aviv.

The government has been trying to deport refugees from South Sudan back to their homeland, but the motion was halted by the Jerusalem District Court. The court issued a temporary order prohibiting the deportation until it rules on a petition filed by five human rights organization against the state’s decision to deport the immigrants, arguing that their lives may be endangered if they return home. Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein is set to appear before the court next week to argue that there is no legal obstacle to the expulsion, as individual checks will show that none of the immigrants face any threats to their lives back South Sudan.

Imagine Americans protested and held up signs saying "This is not Israel, get the hell out if you don't support the American cause"...I hope it's on the horizon.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd

just being an old country boy with few mathematical skills ...I may have errored greatly but...looks like in my simple calculation that there are many more folks that agree with the post than disagree...wonder why???? :rolleyes:

HJB: For one, I always had a knee jerk reaction to anything negative said about the Israeli Government, or people. I can see now that it was only a part of our programing that we receive from living in this country. And I have rejected the notion of anything anti-Semitic as baseless hate because of this for many years. I guess it always reminded me of the old grainy news reels about the White Supememists in this country who' main talking points were the evils of the Jewish people. To me it was repulsive.

I've learned that the Jewish people are basically innocent and have been brainwashed just like we have been. As seen by your link. Their behavior reminds me of anti-immigrant activity in this country. We have to realise that these people only hate the immigrants because there are those among them who would use the immigrants as scapegoats. The anger is stirred by TPTB to distract the people from the real social and economic issues that they face. It also polirizes and further divides what it already a deeply fractured society. The concept of divide and conquer. It creates fear and uncertainty, that plays right into the hands of TPTB, who then step forward with a solution that they already had tailor made for just this situation.

They give the people what they want, security clampdowns, loss of individual rights, added police and military budget increases, dictatorial takeovers....eventually war, and it's always a war created by the stratigists among TPTB to further thie goals. Topple a government, crash it's currency, take over it's natural resources and bring the countries" errant" Central Bank under the umbrella of the Western Banking Cartel (TPTB)....so they can control the people through debt and economic manipulation. Enslave them if possible in one way or another.

And as seen in the cases of Iraq and Afghanistan, TPTB manage to get the majority of the population in the country completely in favor of the war. Through media manipulation. When neither country was guilty of what had been claimed by the Bush Administration. The real purposes of the war were hidden from the majority of Americans. I know it was for me.

Sad sidenote to all this, and I'd like to thinks it's not intentional, but since those days back during Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2, the TPTB had sistematically gutted our economic infrastructure, leaving few work options for many of our young people...among the few was to join the military. A trend that continues to this day. Lambs sent to the slaughter.

Carlos

just being an old country boy with few mathematical skills ...I may have errored greatly but...looks like in my simple calculation that there are many more folks that agree with the post than disagree...wonder why???? :rolleyes:

Because some of us are sick of the constant flow of crap and don't always read it.

And because we aren't granted as many negs as positives and have to use them more judiciously.

• Upvote 1

HJB: For one, I always had a knee jerk reaction to anything negative said about the Israeli Government, or people. I can see now that it was only a part of our programing that we receive from living in this country. And I have rejected the notion of anything anti-Semitic as baseless hate because of this for many years. I guess it always reminded me of the old grainy news reels about the White Supememists in this country who' main talking points were the evils of the Jewish people. To me it was repulsive.

I've learned that the Jewish people are basically innocent and have been brainwashed just like we have been. As seen by your link. Their behavior reminds me of anti-immigrant activity in this country. We have to realise that these people only hate the immigrants because there are those among them who would use the immigrants as scapegoats. The anger is stirred by TPTB to distract the people from the real social and economic issues that they face. It also polirizes and further divides what it already a deeply fractured society. The concept of divide and conquer. It creates fear and uncertainty, that plays right into the hands of TPTB, who then step forward with a solution that they already had tailor made for just this situation.

They give the people what they want, security clampdowns, loss of individual rights, added police and military budget increases, dictatorial takeovers....eventually war, and it's always a war created by the stratigists among TPTB to further thie goals. Topple a government, crash it's currency, take over it's natural resources and bring the countries" errant" Central Bank under the umbrella of the Western Banking Cartel (TPTB)....so they can control the people through debt and economic manipulation. Enslave them if possible in one way or another.

And as seen in the cases of Iraq and Afghanistan, TPTB manage to get the majority of the population in the country completely in favor of the war. Through media manipulation. When neither country was guilty of what had been claimed by the Bush Administration. The real purposes of the war were hidden from the majority of Americans. I know it was for me.

Sad sidenote to all this, and I'd like to thinks it's not intentional, but since those days back during Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2, the TPTB had sistematically gutted our economic infrastructure, leaving few work options for many of our young people...among the few was to join the military. A trend that continues to this day. Lambs sent to the slaughter.

Carlos

Good points Carlos...your last statement, I've also wondered about...I want to say it is intentional because so many now in days don't want to join the military industrial complex and fight for a bunch of bankers investments, but they are basically forced to since there are no jobs out there, there's no jobs out there because we don't produce anything anymore, they've out-sourced everything and purposely initiated all these free-trade acts...so I think it's been all by design, except the part where their financial system ponzi scheme is falling apart, I feel that is the work of the good people who said enough is enough.

Mr. President, We Have Had Enough. The rethoric in the title sounds impressive. But the truth is : 'there is not enough will power left in the American people to make a change".

President Obama will be re-elected with a slim vote. The is not enough 'fire" in the belly of the American people to even want change.

They are prepared to continue on with high debt (even though the financial house is crumbling all around them), high gas prices (it's not gotten high enough for the american people to bother with seeking a solution), high un=employment (down a little now, but it is about to rise higher and higher again soon), and high cost of government.

It's time for the American people to throw the "tea in the boston harbor "again. To say no to some of these ridicioulous government ways. To say "no" and mean it.

• Upvote 4

Mr. President, We Have Had Enough. The rethoric in the title sounds impressive. But the truth is : 'there is not enough will power left in the American people to make a change".

President Obama will be re-elected with a slim vote. The is not enough 'fire" in the belly of the American people to even want change.

They are prepared to continue on with high debt (even though the financial house is crumbling all around them), high gas prices (it's not gotten high enough for the american people to bother with seeking a solution), high un=employment (down a little now, but it is about to rise higher and higher again soon), and high cost of government.

It's time for the American people to throw the "tea in the boston harbor "again. To say no to some of these ridicioulous government ways. To say "no" and mean it.

cgbrown: We have all been dumbed down by the media and our educational system. The media has made us believe that everything is allright. I have spoken to many people who feel that things are just fine, because it happens to be the case in their particular lives. Their exposure to reality has been limited by what they see of the world driving by at 80MPH on the freeway.

And they have no idea that the economy and their society may collapse at any time. They are completely oblivious to reality.

Once in a while they run into a panhandler on a street corned with a cardboard sign, whom they look on in disgust, thinking to themselves that the guy is just another lazy bum, and would never considerer lowering their window and helping the guy out with some spare change.

The reason nothing in our world works the way it should, namely our government is because, it is not designed to work for the needs of the majority, but the needs of the wealthy...the few! The evidence of it's dysfunctionality is all around you, if you care to look at things objectively.

I think the American people are very complacent and comfortable...but that's only because the majority don't know the truth about what's going on in our society. If they ever come to know the truth is a day TPTB fear the most!

Are you saying we should LOVE Bush / Channey because their plan created the IQD? And ignore the fact that they lied through their teeth to get us into a war that cost 4500 US lives, and 1.5 million Iraqi lives, so that he and his friends could profit?

Not to mention that he had direct involvement and control of the attack on the Twin Towers in NY, on 9/11! So we should love him and Channey for this?

IMO you need to re-evaluate your morals...Romney is a criminal no better than Bush. Please do your homework, the info is available and not a state secret. Carlos

Did you ever watch..." The Fall Guy "

♪I might fall from a tall building

I might roll a brand new car♫

Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that made Redford such a star♫

Now I know your wondering.."What's that got to do with politics?..............Well plenty, to be quite frank

For many years now, the president(who ever that might be at the time), or should I say the "Fall Guy " has been the focal point

for the wrath of Americans that are angry with the direction that the country is headed, while the leading man and woman sit behind the scene

with the director, unscathed by the brutal attack that the Fall Guy(president) is taking, tweeking the script known as, America, to they're likings

with a sense of amusement, watching the two parties fight to the death. Now..... people this has got to stop, we don't want the Fall Guy weather he is Repub or Demo, we want the DIRECTOR, we want the group that are tweeking the script and attaching strings to the puppets(politicians)They use misdirection and deceit

through the media like a weapon against ....We the people.................call to arms... call to arms...... topple the director and you topple the puppets

THIS MOTION PICTURE HAS BEEN RATED( R ) Resist and Retalliate

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

Did you ever watch..." The Fall Guy "

♪I might fall from a tall building

I might roll a brand new car♫

Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that made Redford such a star♫

Now I know your wondering.."What's that got to do with politics?..............Well plenty, to be quite frank

For many years now, the president(who ever that might be at the time), or should I say the "Fall Guy " has been the focal point

for the wrath of Americans that are angry with the direction that the country is headed, while the leading man and woman sit behind the scene

with the director, unscathed by the brutal attack that the Fall Guy(president) is taking, tweeking the script known as, America, to they're likings

with a sense of amusement, watching the two parties fight to the death. Now..... people this has got to stop, we don't want the Fall Guy weather he is Repub or Demo, we want the DIRECTOR, we want the group that are tweeking the script and attaching strings to the puppets(politicians)They use misdirection and deceit

through the media like a weapon against ....We the people.................call to arms... call to arms...... topple the director and you topple the puppets

THIS MOTION PICTURE HAS BEEN RATED( R ) Resist and retalliate

Yep

Romney is worse than Obama, not that I will vote for either of them. This isn't a game.

This was a good article Hugh. Thanks for sharing it.

A word of advice to everyone one this forum: Add TPS and cris to your ignore list.

I don't think anyone could be worse than BO. He Faked everything and has told more lies and added 5 TRILLION to our debt in just 3 short years. I'd hate to see worse, we almost don't have a country anymore, China owns everything and no one is doing anything about it!!!!!!!!! It keeps getting worse. You better get out and vote and make a difference.

• Upvote 2

I joined today just to reply to this post. I have recently been awakening to the world as it is. Like so, so many I have been living in the illusion...same old routine: working 9-5, rushing around, eating fast food, falling asleep in front of the TV, getting up and doing all over again; day after day year after year. Getting all of my information from the mainstream, never giving a hoot about who was in control, thinking what can I do about it anyway. Until recently.

I started reading and viewing articles that I used to write off as hog wash. I have always been interested in ancient civilizations, the first book I ever pulled from a library shelf was on ancient Egypt in first grade, Chariots of the Gods was soon to follow, the movie in the 70's. In Search Of with Leonard Nimoy soon followed; but that was the extent of it.

Until now, the conspiracy stuff kept being put in front of me and I kept dismissing it with only cursory glances; but, then I found an amazing common thread with my interest in ancient civilizations, religious mysteries, and started reading BOOKS about the freemasons, Templar knights, etc. I watched a 911 Truth doc, which I refused to do at one time saying there is no way anyone but those terrorists could do that...then I watched another and another.

Going back to the ancient civ. thing, I started questioning what I was, who I was, where I was and where I was going...started meditating :), reading about alternative energies, medicine, etc. Becoming Enlightened about MY REALITY and how it fits with the collective consciousness of the Universe...................

Back to the post and why I joined.....I am all for constructive criticism, debate, argument...WE NEED THAT. I agree with the author of this article, mostly because he's right on all accounts BUT we need to achieve these things as peacefully as possible and that will happen when we're all on the same page as to what's really going on. With respect to some of the opposition to this thinking, here is an example: My wife is an intelligent, educated person but she refuses to discuss, read, view any of the alternative "truth" media. She gets insanely upset when I start talking about it to her, she'd commit violence on me before she'd consider any of it.

So I fear that is the way it is going to be until something else happens to shock people into looking at it. All I say is really take a few minutes and look at some of the info constructively. THEY CAN"T MAKE UP ALL THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wall of text was actually right on. :twothumbs:

Welcome aboard. Next time a few more line breaks will prompt more people to read it! :twocents:

cgbrown: We have all been dumbed down by the media and our educational system. The media has made us believe that everything is allright. I have spoken to many people who feel that things are just fine, because it happens to be the case in their particular lives. Their exposure to reality has been limited by what they see of the world driving by at 80MPH on the freeway.

And they have no idea that the economy and their society may collapse at any time. They are completely oblivious to reality.

Once in a while they run into a panhandler on a street corned with a cardboard sign, whom they look on in disgust, thinking to themselves that the guy is just another lazy bum, and would never considerer lowering their window and helping the guy out with some spare change.

The reason nothing in our world works the way it should, namely our government is because, it is not designed to work for the needs of the majority, but the needs of the wealthy...the few! The evidence of it's dysfunctionality is all around you, if you care to look at things objectively.

I think the American people are very complacent and comfortable...but that's only because the majority don't know the truth about what's going on in our society. If they ever come to know the truth is a day TPTB fear the most!

[/quot

The media exist for one purpose-- entertainment. Pure and simple. Whatever sells advertising spots is what they shoot for. I don't accept the slant any newscaster provides, for I know it's tainted with bias from whatever perspective they happen to come from....... Liberal, conserative, Independent doesn't matter they all have a slant. There is no where to go to see or read the truth anymore.

I remember the day the bully in my neighborhood, who had ruled for quite some time, hesitated............He got his A S S kicked. As always, just my opinion. ;)

GO RV, then BV

:lol: I recall that moment, I was in the 5th grade, went got permission from my parents,and the principal!! After I recieved the Green Light and Finish business, it Stop!!

• Upvote 1

For what reason is that 40?

Because you are freaking idiot!!!!!!!! besides no one wants to hear your warpe irerational opinion. Thays Why.

********It is against forum rules to call members names!*******

********Please refrain from doing so or you will end up on Mod Review*******

Edited by TexasGranny
insert warning
  • Upvote 1