Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 5/23/12

kcw

P.S.

I make 50K a year... and live payck to payck. I do haircolor/chemicals on the strip and I excel at my trade.

I can remember 7 yrs ago when I was making 120-150K doing the same job.

We, here in Vegas, have had this recession the worst. I lost our home of 14 yrs., as well as half of my 401k, and bankruptcy. After the bankruptcy, we bought 200,000 dinar from a friend who had 3 mil. I used my tip money, ($200), and now thru this site, we have 500K dinar total. I have put what I can into this... and am happy with any return. Good luck to the Iraqi people, as I hope they gain from all of this.

Annual income does not mean that is what the average iraqi citizen has on they're person,bank account,under the mattress,or in shoe box ouside in backyard. The average iraqi citizen lives in poverty and i would be surprized if the average iraqi citizen has much if any funds at all. So imo on this point I agree with Adam that a minimal RV will have little or no effect on the average citizento start. But later on the economic gains should help improve all iraqi's way of life. Again just my opinions

well yeah $6000 dollars a year is poverty, now take your 7 million dinar and multiply that by ..008 now the Iraqis are making $56,000 a year. and I don't care what they have under their pillow its common sense .

The average American makes what, $50,000 a year or so? Yet, most don't have a penny to their name. Most people live pay check to paycheck, thus they don't have much cash on them. So, annual income cannot be used to support your conclusion.

However, I would like to know how the scenario works where one Iraqi gets paid a day before an RV and another gets paid after an RV. I know banksters do not care about the average person, but this seems unfair, although emotion is not a logical argument in most cases. A gradual climb as we have been seeing would explain away this problem, imo. But a straight up 1-1 RV idk.

Thats because Americans live beyond their paychecks, everybody wants to keep up with the Joneses

Edited by armondtoth
  • Upvote 1

P.S.

I make 50K a year... and live payck to payck. I do haircolor/chemicals on the strip and I excel at my trade.

I can remember 7 yrs ago when I was making 120-150K doing the same job.

We, here in Vegas, have had this recession the worst. I lost our home of 14 yrs., as well as half of my 401k, and bankruptcy. After the bankruptcy, we bought 200,000 dinar from a friend who had 3 mil. I used my tip money, ($200), and now thru this site, we have 500K dinar total. I have put what I can into this... and am happy with any return. Good luck to the Iraqi people, as I hope they gain from all of this.

Wish you and all of us the Best.

Great Chat. Dont really understand the WMD thing though. Even with chapter 7 lifted . Its far to hostle a inviroment to even consider letting them attain a nuke. War planes , ships letting them build their army yes. But nukes No way man it aint gonna happen

[Adam Montana] and finally, before we really get going on Dinar talk - I was able to pop in a few times last week and just hang out with you guys... I missed that! The only way that's possible is if you all agree to just let me hang out and not bombard me with Dinar questions every time I come in... and you did, and I appreciate it.

[Adam Montana] so the "rule" from here on out is I get to come in here and NOT talk about Dinar sometimes. Wednesday is the only day that I am dedicating to Dinar chat and the Q&As. Thank you all for working with me there! :tiphat:

Quote]

Thanks for posting ksw and thanks for the chat Adam... and don't hesitate to swing by and do a little "chillin"... Mack's got a good thread going for that!;)

chinchillin_thumbnail.gifB) Grab your shades and your Sun Screen!:D

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Iraqis will be paid in full with their old IQD in their pockets after RV. Those Bills will be collected then destroyed by CBI rather than geting recirculated back into the system.

After all their old money is spent down, they will be paid at the new lower denom rate.

The wealthy will have a time limit to cash in as everyone else will.

The system will have safegards built in to protect most Iraqis. It may be as simple as a electronic re-set on all their cash, coins & bank accounts deposited before the goes into affect RV.

Those holding USD or other foreign currencies prior to RV will fair the best.

You seem to be fairly certain about future events....

well yeah $6000 dollars a year is poverty, now take your 7 million dinar and multiply that by ..008 now the Iraqis are making $56,000 a year. and I don't care what they have under their pillow its common sense .

Thats because Americans live beyond their paychecks, everybody wants to keep up with the Joneses

People in poverty also live paycheck to paycheck, hence living in poverty . . .