Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 5/23/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] A lot of the questions that were posted were also in last weeks chat, so they won't be answered this week

[Adam Montana] also, last week I tried to insert the links into the chat to show people the articles I was referencing... that didn't work so well :lol:

[Adam Montana] so this week I have already made a post on my blog www.dinarspeculation.com

[Adam Montana] that post has all of the links I'll be referencing, and will serve as the basis for the next bit of chat. (I think I'll do it this way every week from now on)

[Adam Montana] and finally, before we really get going on Dinar talk - I was able to pop in a few times last week and just hang out with you guys... I missed that! The only way that's possible is if you all agree to just let me hang out and not bombard me with Dinar questions every time I come in... and you did, and I appreciate it.

[Adam Montana] so the "rule" from here on out is I get to come in here and NOT talk about Dinar sometimes. Wednesday is the only day that I am dedicating to Dinar chat and the Q&As. Thank you all for working with me there! :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] ok, so this week in Dinar!

[kcw] cgbrown Adam, what if anything of signifiance has happened this week that moves us closer to the RV of the Dinar?

[Adam Montana] LOTS going on! We have Maliki who was given what could have been a semi-serious deadline of two weeks. That two weeks came and went, nothing public was announced, and now it appears that he's on a new 90 day timeline

[Adam Montana] We have the finance committee talking about mainstreaming (electronic clearing) the banking systems. This is HUGE! I've said this for a long time - if they don't update their banking system, any sudden change to the current denominations, value, or banking will be potential for MAJOR problems

[Adam Montana] they need stronger technology, more ATMs, and a massive education program almost immediately before or during a change in the rate or a change in the denominations

[Adam Montana] With so many articles out there telling us that they plan to redenominate and also raise the value, it should be apparent that any news regarding strengthening the banking systems is not only potentially good, but also necessary.

[Adam Montana] There's a lot of confusion on the whole "redenomination" thing. The simplest way to understand it is this: If the value raises to 1:1, then the average Iraqi has more money in his pocket. They can't eat a Mercedes, so they will still need to buy smaller items like bread and meat.

[Adam Montana] When they buy bread and meat, they will need to get change - bread isn't suddenly going to go up to $4000 per loaf!

[Adam Montana] Therefore, if the value raised to 1:1 they would need to immediately introduce smaller denominations into the market.

[Adam Montana] now, some l0psters look at this and say "it sounds like you're saying all Iraqis will be making $300,000 per year suddenly! That's silly!".

[Adam Montana] :rolleyes:

[Adam Montana] No, that's not what we are saying or even thinking. We understand that a janitor will not be making $200,000 per year after a major raise in the value. The CASH IN THEIR POCKET would be worth more, but once that is gone they are going to be receiving regular paychecks at the adjusted rate and they will be receiving the redenominated notes as change when they buy something like bread or meat

[Adam Montana] We also understand that by re-introducing wealth, jobs will be created, unemployment will go down, the economy will be stimulated, and we will have a type of perpetual self-stimulating cycle that will allow for a growth in all kinds of activity there.

[Adam Montana] So, the people that say an RV is "impossible" - well, in my opinion they think too highly of their own opinion and are most likely a "glass half empty" person.

[Adam Montana] I prefer to see it as half full and it looks like rain out :twothumbs:

[Adam Montana] ok, what else - oh! Baghdad. Security Council members are set to meet TODAY to discuss Chapter 7 with Kuwait

[Adam Montana] the Ministry of Finance reports that the Central Bank has stocked reserves for a potential reintroduction of the Dinar to the Global market (This ties nicely to the beginning of my chat, discussing the banking upgrades)

[Adam Montana] Executive Director of the ISX reports that removing the 0's from the exchange rate would NOT BE GOOD for the ISX - I don't think anyone over there is anxious to make a move that will remove MORE wealth from their pockets

[Adam Montana] Parliamentary committee expresses that NOW is the time to (complete the HCL)

[Adam Montana] All in all, I think the summary of these parts is pretty darn good!

[Adam Montana] Like I said, all of these items are listed on my blog right now. If you want to do some follow up research, just head over to http://dinarspeculation.com and follow the links

[Adam Montana] ok kcw, whew!!!! I'm ready for the next one

[kcw] whatsthis I would like to hear Adam's opinion of 2 news arts 1 from the world bank that many have said shows NO bunny-ear & the 1 from the C.B.I. that backs up the world bank saying NO bunny-ear.

[Adam Montana] for those of you that read this later - the chat software filters the word l o p and changes it to "bunny-ear". So if you ever see that, you know what you are looking at.

[Adam Montana] I am happy just to be patient and watch

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] hoonos all this time and I still don't understand something,,,, just suppose your own bank account or assets were slashed by a factor of 1000 (…) anyway now you are extremely poor,, can't afford to travel or do anything internationally,,,,,, is this right?????? is this the case with the dinar???

[Adam Montana] hoonos you got it! That's pretty much exactly how it went

[Adam Montana] that's why the term "ReValue" holds so much potential here. If they ReValue the dinar back to where it was, or back in the dirrection from which it came, we stand to make a lot of money. Or at least SOME money! :lol:

[kcw] skitealwedrop Hey Adam, There is a lot of buzz around here pertaining to Maliki. The brilliant Gurus are claiming that he's toast. Is there any truth to the Guru's posts? I recall reading one of your posts several weeks ago and you stated that the removal or resignation of Maliki would not be good. Please give us your truthful opinion. Thanks, Ski

[Adam Montana] I have mixed emotions on Maliki... like watching your boss drive off a cliff in your new Porsche

[Adam Montana] I think he has a great handle on Iraq and he's definitely the one with the most experience

[Adam Montana] however, he does a lot of posturing and I think delays things unnecessarily sometimes

[Adam Montana] so it works both ways

[Adam Montana] first, he's the best man for the job at this time

[Adam Montana] but second, if someone else would get it done faster then I'd love to see it happen

[kcw] paperboy Adam, I've read the same as skitealwedrop about Maliki being toast. But now it's starting to sound like he may have been given a 90 day reprieve to get things rolling. Can you help us make sense out of the news we're reading?

[Adam Montana] that's what it sounds like. As far as making sense of it... I'm doing the best I can here! :lol:

[kcw] TVdinar Adam, I know there has been some talk about the UN having a meeting in June about maybe getting Iraq out of Ch.7. Is there an actual date that it is supposed to be on the agenda? Thank you

[Adam Montana] Not that I've been informed of, but we all have to understand that the UN doesn't share everything on their calendar nor do they go out of their way to let us know when something big is happening. Most of the time they just do their thing and we're left to scratch our heads after they've done it.

[Adam Montana] My personal opinion of the UN... ah, nevermind.

[kcw] cajunrescuemedic Good morning everyone. Adam, I have a different kind of question. With the RV hopefully coming soon, how can we tell that our IQD is actual currency and not counterfeit? By the way, I'm looking forward to becoming a Platinum Member very soon

[Adam Montana] cajun, great question. I have a link for you: http://iqd.me/l/scam

[Adam Montana] take a look at that page, you will get the information you need to determine if your IQD is authentic :twothumbs:

[kcw] waitingondinar Hello, Can you give a brief synopsis of just where we are at this point in time? Several articles indicating a No Confidence vote for Malaki and other articles stating they want Malaki to see this plan through. Also the article stating the indefinite postponement of the lifting of the zeros I can't make head or tail out of this mess. thanks

[Adam Montana] sorry, I should have removed this one. Check the first segment of my chat, I covered the recent articles pretty thoroughly

[kcw] can you clarify the process to removing Maliki, and the new PM, I have heard 7 days, interrogation, 30 days, new PM must be from same party as Maliki, 90 days, it won't happen it is happening, to many yahoo's pretend to know everything when in fact I think they are all residents of the insane asylum!

[Adam Montana] That's a tough one... the exact "process" would require Parliament to actually follow through on one of their deadlines. At this time they are all playing games - Maliki obviously would benefit from a raise in the value, but at the same time he benefits from taking time and preparing his political position for AFTER the RV. The longer he delays, the more "back room deals" he is able to make and I think he's going to end up one of the wealthiest people in the world after an RV

[Adam Montana] Parliament keeps putting out these pretend "ultimatums" to act swiftly, but the truth is half of them are corrupt as well and they are working on their own "back room deals"... I would guess that half of them have deals going with Maliki and while they may SAY "get it done or you're out", it's said with a wink and a nod.

[Adam Montana] I know that answer probably confuses the issue, but we have to understand that this isn't a simple "hang the clothes to dry" situation... it's a "design an electric clothes dryer, build it, put it in the laundry room, then get power to the house" situation. It's simply too complex to be done in a day, week, month or year... and that's why it's taking so long.

[Adam Montana] good question! Next please!

[kcw] Laid Back Good afternoon Adam, I would like to know what is your opinion on the OSRAM (Center for Middle Eastern Strategic Studies) Regarding the plan to cut off dinar zeros by january 2013.

[Adam Montana] They've been putting things like that out for years. Look at the xe.com website - according to XE, they were supposed to l0p years ago. It didn't happen then, and I don't have any reason to think that this OSRAM plan is any more serious or likely.

[Adam Montana] :twocents:

[kcw] Texas1 I felt confident this might happen by Thanksgiving 2011, am feeling less confident it will happen by Thanksgiving 2012.......jetlag setting in on my part?

[Adam Montana] probably jetlad, Texas1... take a break, stuff your dinar in the BACK of your sock drawer, and wait for my text. Nothing you do will make this happen any sooner

[kcw] Royce I believe Iraq has to officially request to be removed from Chapter 7, and the UN has to either accept the request to remove them or deny the request and remove them out of Chapter 7. Question 1: Has Iraq officially requested to get out of chapter 7 and has the UN accepted their removal. Question 2: Would they accept the request if it is put before them? Question 3: Can the UN decide with out a request to take Iraq out Chapter 7 or leave them under Chapter 7 with out any Official Request from Iraq? Thanks for all you do!

[Adam Montana] Good question Royce!

[Adam Montana] The UN has the final say on Chapter 7 - they can lift or maintain it at their discretion.

[Adam Montana] Iraq has requested repeatedly to be removed from it, and only recently has the resistance to that request been weakening.

[kcw] eLemonator Adam, I have a few questions! I am trying to understand why you think Iraq must come out of chapter 7 before the RV, I am under the impression they would have more protection under the Chapter 7. if they are released from chapter 7 then wouldn't they be vulnerable to other countries attacking them via military or world court, so wouldn't the be better off to RV before the removal of Chapter 7?

[Adam Montana] This one is a good follow up to Royce's question. Chapter 7 has many parts, and currently Iraq is only under a few remaining articles of it.

[Adam Montana] The important articles, the ones that really hold things back, are the ones that pertain to WMDs. (If you read my book http://rvintel.com I explained it in greater detail).

[Adam Montana] but let's stick to that little point for a moment

[Adam Montana] since Iraq is not able to use WMDs (nukes etc)

[Adam Montana] if they Revalue with no real ability to defend themselves against a SERIOUS threat, it would be like you walking into a dark alley full of gun-weilding thugs with only a stick to protect yourself. First, why would you do that? And second, if you were to do that... would you think it was wise to carry a pocket full of cash?

[Adam Montana] personally, I would not carry cash into that situation. And if I knew I was about to get some cash, I would find a gun first.

[Adam Montana] Iraq is in the same situation - if they are about to get a pocket full of cash, they are wise to get a gun first. Chapter 7 is stopping them from that.

[Adam Montana] Hope that helps explain my opinion on Chapter 7 :tiphat:

[kcw] wpsmit With all of the news hitting the fan, so to speak, ie, terrorist attacks planned to destroy the government and maliki, no confidence vote in 7 days, 90 days, tomorrow, etc. (and a whole lot more), I'm thinking when the smoke and mirrors are being generated almost hourly, and when the news gets fast, furious, and contradictory in nature, that the time is ripe for an RV. Could this be the case Adam, or are we looking at a total collapse of the system that so many Americans and Iraqis gave their blood to try and build?

[Adam Montana] wpsmit, great question... you do have a good point, and I wish I had a definite answer

[Adam Montana] in my opinion, we aren't looking at an impending collapse. I don't think we're going to lose money here, and I don't think Iraq is going to lose money either.

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of people get fed up with waiting, and sometimes impatience can lead to negative thinking... I just go back to my core beliefs in Iraq

[Adam Montana] is the country making progress? YES. Are they fixing problems? YES. Has the value of the Dinar already gone up? YES.

[Adam Montana] Do I think they will keep doing this? YES, YES, YES.

[Adam Montana] That was the last one - thank you all for being patient and letting me answer the questions! And also, a big thank you for letting me come in here at other times and just hang out - I miss doing that, and look forward to more in the future.

[Adam Montana] have a great day everyone!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

now, some l0psters look at this and say "it sounds like you're saying all Iraqis will be making $300,000 per year suddenly! That's silly!"

your right that is silly, so there is no way they can revalue at even .10, seeing as how the average Iraqi household income is 7 million IQD annual its common sense here the average Iraqi is not going to get a 700,000 dollar pay raise.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

now, some l0psters look at this and say "it sounds like you're saying all Iraqis will be making $300,000 per year suddenly! That's silly!"

your right that is silly, so there is no way they can revalue at even .10, seeing as how the average Iraqi household income is 7 million IQD annual its common sense here the average Iraqi is not going to get a 700,000 dollar pay raise.

Annual income does not mean that is what the average iraqi citizen has on they're person,bank account,under the mattress,or in shoe box ouside in backyard. The average iraqi citizen lives in poverty and i would be surprized if the average iraqi citizen has much if any funds at all. So imo on this point I agree with Adam that a minimal RV will have little or no effect on the average citizento start. But later on the economic gains should help improve all iraqi's way of life. Again just my opinions

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

[Adam Montana] if they Revalue with no real ability to defend themselves against a SERIOUS threat, it would be like you walking into a dark alley full of gun-weilding thugs with only a stick to protect yourself

CNN Has The Current Iraqi Defense Contract ! :o

%211.jpg

Here Lt. Col. Pinky Is Seen While Inspecting The Troops !

:D :D :D

Thx For The Reassuring Chat Adam ! And Thx For The Post KCW ! ;)

Keep Maliki On The Hot Seat ! B)

• Upvote 4

View PostTAV, on 23 May 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

THE LIFE OF EVERY IRAQI CITIZEN WILL CHANGE FOREVER!!!! EVERYONE WILL HAVE MONEY AND THE MIDDLE EAST WILL HAVE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER!!! DEMOCRACY WILL PREVAIL!!!!

I'm sure we all want that to happen.....Good Luck to them and to us.

The average American makes what, $50,000 a year or so? Yet, most don't have a penny to their name. Most people live pay check to paycheck, thus they don't have much cash on them. So, annual income cannot be used to support your conclusion.

However, I would like to know how the scenario works where one Iraqi gets paid a day before an RV and another gets paid after an RV. I know banksters do not care about the average person, but this seems unfair, although emotion is not a logical argument in most cases. A gradual climb as we have been seeing would explain away this problem, imo. But a straight up 1-1 RV idk.

The average American makes what, $50,000 a year or so? Yet, most don't have a penny to their name. Most people live pay check to paycheck, thus they don't have much cash on them. So, annual income cannot be used to support your conclusion.

However, I would like to know how the scenario works where one Iraqi gets paid a day before an RV and another gets paid after an RV. I know banksters do not care about the average person, but this seems unfair, although emotion is not a logical argument in most cases. A gradual climb as we have been seeing would explain away this problem, imo. But a straight up 1-1 RV idk.

Iraqis will be paid in full with their old IQD in their pockets after RV. Those Bills will be collected then destroyed by CBI rather than geting recirculated back into the system.

After all their old money is spent down, they will be paid at the new lower denom rate.

The wealthy will have a time limit to cash in as everyone else will.

The system will have safegards built in to protect most Iraqis. It may be as simple as a electronic re-set on all their cash, coins & bank accounts deposited before the goes into affect RV.

Those holding USD or other foreign currencies prior to RV will fair the best.

Iraqis will be paid in full with their old IQD in their pockets after RV. Those Bills will be collected then destroyed by CBI rather than geting recirculated back into the system.

After all their old money is spent down, they will be paid at the new lower denom rate.

The wealthy will have a time limit to cash in as everyone else will.

The system will have safegards built in to protect most Iraqis. It may be as simple as a electronic re-set on all their cash, coins & bank accounts deposited before the goes into affect RV.

Those holding USD or other foreign currencies prior to RV will fair the best.

sounds reasonable. thanks for the info.