Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why you feel smarter after drinking beer

randalln

I will get back to you after I can count straight from drinking, lol :P

Hm.... if you can't count straight from drinking... :) can you count zig zag...? watch out...I might take you to see Jack and you might lose your shirt and .?????

Are we talking Jose shot...? haven't had one in a while ;) how many shots can you match before you snore on the table...? lol lol

I don't know that bear takes so long... I bet your aiming was spraying lol lol

I have surprised myself doing shots of tequila! Not sure how many bu t I can hold my ground considering I don't drink often, lol.

I don't know how long a bear take either but there is a lot of hunters in WV. I guess I struck someone memory, lol. Spraying??? laugh.gif

Hm.... if you can't count straight from drinking... :) can you count zig zag...? watch out...I might take you to see Jack and you might lose your shirt and .?????

No hammerheads! :P

I can't count zig zig but willing to bet after a few more that I can WALK zig zag. laugh.gif

I have surprised myself doing shots of tequila! Not sure how many bu t I can hold my ground considering I don't drink often, lol.

I don't know how long a bear take either but there is a lot of hunters in WV. I guess I struck someone memory, lol. Spraying??? laugh.gif

Well.. I take you up on Jose and after that we have B52 ;)

No hammerheads! :P

I can't count zig zig but willing to bet after a few more that I can WALK zig zag. laugh.gif

You mean the hunters mistaken you for a bear... that is big and cuddly...? refresh my mind again...does bear have hair..? lol lol

You mean no hammerheads in WV...? so only bears...?

Ohh, I like some Baileys/Kahlua too.

After that, a Jager bomb

We will be stoned and ahh... watch out ;)

Ohh, I like some Baileys/Kahlua too.

After that, a Jager bomb

How about hurricane...? ;)

You mean the hunters mistaken you for a bear... that is big and cuddly...? refresh my mind again...does bear have hair..? lol lol

You mean no hammerheads in WV...? so only bears...?

We will be stoned and ahh... watch out ;)

Me taking a drink

BeerDrinkingBear-01-300x225.jpg

Yo Randalln, thanks for starting this thread, it helped my night be better :)

Me taking a drink

BeerDrinkingBear-01-300x225.jpg

Yo Randalln, thanks for starting this thread, it helped my night be better :)

Pers... ahh...

drunk_20bear_small.jpg

Randalin,

Thanks for the thread...you give me a good laugh and takes my tiredness away... :) now the night owl is ready for the night lol

Perspective,

Thanks for keeping up with me in the thread...I have fun :)

Thats's one suave polar beer.

Random fact, did you know their fur is clear and not white? :)

Clear...? didn't see it... the corona must be working :)

so your avatar is grey with big eyes and teeth.. :) uhhhh ..scary. :)

You look cute with the bottle ;)

LW4UD00Z.jpg

Pers, please don't drink too much platinum, Jose, jager bomb and B52 and Hurricane because I don't want to be looking for you like this.. :)

monkey_with_glasses.jpg

• Upvote 1

Clear...? didn't see it... the corona must be working :)

so your avatar is grey with big eyes and teeth.. :) uhhhh ..scary. :)

You look cute with the bottle ;)

LW4UD00Z.jpg

LMAO, that's funny. :P

Pers, please don't drink too much platinum, Jose, jager bomb and B52 and Hurricane because I don't want to be looking for you like this.. :)

monkey_with_glasses.jpg

Looks like an old man monkey smile.gif