Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why you feel smarter after drinking beer

randalln

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as its slowest buffalo.........And when the herd is hunted ............it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the health of the herd ........ Because......... the regular killing of the weakest........speeds up the herd as a whole .

Much in the same way that the Brain ............can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells .

Now as we know..........excessive intake of alcohol kills braincells ......But naturally ........It attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first .

In this way..................regular consumption of Beer eliminates the weaker brain cells .....In turn......making the brain a faster more efficient machine .

And thats why you always feel smarter after a few beers

• Upvote 10

You had me with the title! I am having a few beers that's been WAY OVERDUE!!! lol

My drink of choice tonight is Bud Light Platinum. It has more alcohol than Bud Light which means I should get smarter faster, right?!?? laugh.gif

Cheers!

PS. The monkey in my avatar has had a few more drinks than me, but he prefers banana daiquiris. Frigging monkey cracks me up when I look at it! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Im working on my degree in beer as we speak

Awesome, study group tonight! hah

If you want a quicker way to thin the herd of

the weakest brain cells.....drink whiskey....Im

having one right now, and I feel brilliant :D

Hmmmm, I have some Jose in the cabinet.. Might need to put this beer down.

You had me with the title! I am having a few beers that's been WAY OVERDUE!!! lol

My drink of choice tonight is Bud Light Platinum. It has more alcohol than Bud Light which means I should get smarter faster, right?!?? laugh.gif

Cheers!

PS. The money in my avatar has had a few more than me so far. Frigging monkey cracks me up when I look at it! laugh.gif

In theory this is true ......and I too am drinking Platinum ....we will compare note at the end of class .....hahahahahahahahahahabiggrin.gif

If you want a quicker way to thin the herd of

the weakest brain cells.....drink whiskey....Im

having one right now, and I feel brilliant :D

Just remember If you speed up the herd too fast they will have to stop to eat .......and that could turn in to a disaster for he faster cells also ohmy.gif

Cheers!

PS. The monkey in my avatar has had a few more drinks than me, but he prefers banana daiquiris. Frigging monkey cracks me up when I look at it! laugh.gif

Bud Light Platinum...? that sounds like something you need after a hard long day at work :) so it makes you smarter and faster tonight and tomorrow you be dragging your tail lol lol

Bud Light Platinum...? that sounds like something you need after a hard long day at work :) so it makes you smarter and faster tonight and tomorrow you be dragging your tail lol lol

You got that right! Nope, I drink smart. I drink a 16 oz bottle of water between every 2-3 beers. Wake up feeling great because I helped relieve some built up stress from my mind and still hydrated :)

You got that right! Nope, I drink smart. I drink a 16 oz bottle of water between every 2-3 beers. Wake up feeling great because I helped relieve some built up stress from my mind and still hydrated :)

Ahhh.... good to know ;) from your perspective how to drink beer... :) should I try some tonight..? I think I have corona and some lemon and then I might take some whiskey to relax me a bit ;) but can't have banana daquiri as I don't have rum but I have banana and strawberry...can I put amaretto in it..?

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as its slowest buffalo.........And when the herd is hunted ............it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the health of the herd ........ Because......... the regular killing of the weakest........speeds up the herd as a whole .

Much in the same way that the Brain ............can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells .

Now as we know..........excessive intake of alcohol kills braincells ......But naturally ........It attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first .

In this way..................regular consumption of Beer eliminates the weaker brain cells .....In turn......making the brain a faster more efficient machine .

And thats why you always feel smarter after a few beers

Hahaha! Ooook. :lol: :lol:

randallin....shanks a heapin bunches fer dat poshh...as I sit hear (hic) trying to abshorb der wishdom in yer posh...I realeyes I mush be (hic) schmarter thn i thot...cause I alredy thot the ways to make dubwiser...budwiser waz to send hem to schhool (hic)....I tink I will drunk 1 for the road I mean bed and see if I feel schmarter in the mournin...thinks for makin us rednecks have redeyes and be much filed wit grate wisedom...come on RV fore we git drunk and smarter :P

• Upvote 5

Just remember If you speed up the herd too fast they will have to stop to eat .......and that could turn in to a disaster for he faster cells also ohmy.gif

Good point....I'll mix some coke with my whiskey :D

Pers

How often do you make it to the bathroom or you just hold the urge...? lol lol

Ahhh.... good to know ;) from your perspective how to drink beer... :) should I try some tonight..? I think I have corona and some lemon and then I might take some whiskey to relax me a bit ;) but can't have banana daquiri as I don't have rum but I have banana and strawberry...can I put amaretto in it..?

It works too! Heck yea! Crack one open and join the club. :) I have some Jose, if you take a shot let me know and I will match you a shot. I treated to monkey a B.D. but he says amaretto might not be so good, at least I think that is what he means when he threw my water at me.

Pers

How often do you make it to the bathroom or you just hold the urge...? lol lol

I have the bladder of a bear, lol.

True story, I was taking so long in a public restroom before that some guys started laughing and said "the guy sounds like a bear peeing" I laughed so hard I cried while trying to keep my aim! laugh.gif

It works too! Heck yea! Crack one open and join the club. :) I have some Jose, if you take a shot let me know and I will match you a shot. I treated to monkey a B.D. but he says amaretto might not be so good, at least I think that is what he means when he threw my water at me.

Are we talking Jose shot...? haven't had one in a while ;) how many shots can you match before you snore on the table...? lol lol

I have the bladder of a bear, lol.

True story, I was taking so long in a public restroom before that some guys started laughing and said "the guy sounds like a bear peeing" I laughed so hard I cried while trying to keep my aim! laugh.gif

I don't know that bear takes so long... I bet your aiming was spraying lol lol