Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady 5/22/12 Enjoy!

idplzr

The best part of this chat is when Bondlady calls out Keep ! haha....I love this chick !

Love you Bondlady....

But remember one thing - the 1991 Gulf War (oil war #1) was started over Kuwait and Iraq fighting over oil fields on border, and disputed land with Kuwait, etc. THEY STARTED A WAR OVER THIS

So I would not be so gleeful that they will finish up all their negotiations real quickly like...sure they all want it over with, but there are many sticky issues.

Be patient. Watch a movie, grab the wife, play tennis.... :P

The best part of this chat is when Bondlady calls out Keep ! haha....I love this chick !

Edited by hame55

Thank you for bringing Bond Lady's chat over for us. Most here love BL and have for a long time. She spends endless hours finding the news, and then breaks it down for all to understand what she see in it. Her knowledge of other workings, and being able to apply it to the news is such a plus to get a full picture. She puts the puzzle together. She is a pretty selfless person in my book.

Thanks again, you're not too bad either. B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Would be interesting ( to say the least) to hear / read a public online debate between the two... Don't you agree?

Yes it would, lol. But I think we would see the RV before they finished the debate. They both are good at defending their opinions and themselves. thanks for the article.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for bringing Bond Lady's chat over for us. Most here love BL and have for a long time. She spends endless hours finding the news, and then breaks it down for all to understand what she see in it. Her knowledge of other workings, and being able to apply it to the news is such a plus to get a full picture. She puts the puzzle together. She is a pretty selfless person in my book.

Thanks again, you're not too bad either. B)

No disrespect, but most knowledgeable people on these sites do not love BL. She has been known to be wrong on her calling out the RV dozens of times and she has misinterpreted articles time and time again. Her obvious call-out on Keepm shows her continued arrogance and inability to accept differing views than her own. I'm an intelligent, educated, and experienced currency professional and I can. Without hesitation, say she's not accurate in a lot of what she says. She says what we al want to hear, but that makes it no more accirate than what other gurus say.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

[bondLady] ty all...drops the mic an walks off

The best bit is drop the mic & jog on lady.

Its like that karaoke singer that doesn’t shut up, or something so irritating it just doesn’t go away no matter how much you scratch it.

I have named her THRUSH because she is one irritating…………..!!!! you know what I mean??

Bondlady…….why the Bond is she on some mission impossible to impress…………don’t even bother to read the info she does send its just a load of if the dog didn’t stop for a crap he sure would have caught the rabbit stuff.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 35

Great Post, Great Analysis BondLady... and Yes I did Enjoy! Thanks for posting. We miss ya around here. Hmm :D

Yeah, the last "debate" that BL and Keep had is the reason she does not come to DV any longer. I don't know that I want to see another one.

The best bit is drop the mic & jog on lady.

Its like that karaoke singer that doesn’t shut up, or something so irritating it just doesn’t go away no matter how much you scratch it.

I have named her THRUSH because she is one irritating…………..!!!! you know what I mean??

Bondlady…….why the Bond is she on some mission impossible to impress…………don’t even bother to read the info she does send its just a load of if the dog didn’t stop for a crap he sure would have caught the rabbit stuff.

Gee, you must really be a hit a parties.

• Upvote 3

Im not sure that was a debate, it was more like a Bond Lady heckling shoutdown harassment. Which is kind of his deal. Im not sure he will step up and counter this time has been beet down on the negatives for doing the same thing on Kap's post. Not sure why he hates it when people bring articles etc.? Oh well like Adam said he is around here for some reason he expects to make money off the investment too.

• Upvote 2

Drops The Mic + After It Breaks, Hands It To The Mechanic ! :o

Sorry Keep. I Had To Do It ! ;)

:D:D:D

Yep. Whenever He Leaves .....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I don't have time to read books so when Bondlady writes I just skim read over and can say wow she needs to be over in Iraq and help GOI to understand there own articles better... maybe they would move faster biggrin.gif or they might say "holy krap" we wrote that!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of you people act like BondLady is some sort of goddess in the DV world. BondLady has proven that she has no more intel than the famous gurus that many like to quote.

Everyone needs a reality check, SOON!

Bash away members, I'm certain that the trash and neg's are in my immediate future.

Let's KEEP it real. :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Some of you people act like BondLady is some sort of goddess in the DV world. BondLady has proven that she has no more intel than the famous gurus that many like to quote.

Bash away members, I'm certain that the trash and neg's are in my immediate future.

Let's KEEP it real. smile.gif

+1 cause you know its coming laugh.gif and I respect your opinion biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, the last "debate" that BL and Keep had is the reason she does not come to DV any longer. I don't know that I want to see another one.

What an interesting post KK. Are you inferring that BL no longer posts on the DV forums because of Keep? Give us all a break. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

+1 cause you know its coming laugh.gif and I respect your opinion biggrin.gif

Thanks Respect. I know what's coming and i don't care. I'm really tired of the bulls*** posts that some members choose to make. There are few new members that should be banned from this site, soon.

Let's keep it real! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Let's KEEP it real. :)

You seem to enjoy abuse. are you sure you're not a masochist in some way? You seem to enjoy ruffling feathers in the hopes of getting negs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Respect. I know what's coming and i don't care. I'm really tired of the bulls*** posts that some members choose to make. There are few new members that should be banned from this site, soon.

Let's keep it real! smile.gif

Hope you weren't referring to me? unsure.gif Thought we were getting along pretty well laugh.gif