Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (Tues)

SWFloridaGuru

Um read the article again , its said raise the( exchange rate ) after the Erbal is done and then apply Tariffs. So we no theres a good chance if these fools listen,after the Erbal is done like Adam has been saying, Then the rate change, Then the Tariffs :huh:

• Upvote 1

While I love the article, I remain cautiously optimistic. I will soon run out of fingers for the number of years I've been in the game. :unsure:

I would love, just as many long timers would, for this groundhog day to end... one way or the other.

I'm in till the bitter end, so ............RV all freaking ready, I'm not getting any younger !!!!

pp

• Upvote 1

While I love the article, I remain cautiously optimistic. I will soon run out of fingers for the number of years I've been in the game. :unsure:

I would love, just as many long timers would, for this groundhog day to end... one way or the other.

I'm in till the bitter end, so ............RV all freaking ready, I'm not getting any younger !!!!

pp

Pokerplayer, you are the perfect person to give us an overview of what you see: have you ever seen the situation be so close with so many valid issues transpiring?

I would suggest staying away from Respectron. He likes strip poker.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Pokerplayer, you are the perfect person to give us an overview of what you see: have you ever seen the situation be so close with so many valid issues transpiring?

I would suggest staying away from Respectron. He likes strip poker.

laugh.gif Yep... and you can see that I also like to loose wink.gif

seems I'm outta beers

but will be no tears

cause we have no fears

as a possible rv nears

we wait with all ears

the post who first hears

so for all my lil peers

I wish you many cheers

actually I drink no beers

and I have too much time

to make such dumb ryhme... :blink: anyway maybe the folks that are holding the key to the solutions of Iraq's future will soon make intelligent, focused progress...after all if you fall in a pond full

of alligators you don't spend a lot of time trying to make dumb decisions...you make the fastest, wisest decision possible then execute the plan in a very meaningful way for the safest and best results....whether Maliki stays or goes seems irrevelant unless a leader emerges that the people of Iraq will trust to show the political savy and leadership skills to propel them to a meaningful and responsible position to compete with and contribute to the rest of the world...cheers

• Upvote 5

seems I'm outta beers

but will be no tears

cause we have no fears

as a possible rv nears

we wait with all ears

the post who first hears

so for all my lil peers

I wish you many cheers

and I have too much time

to make such dumb ryhme... blink.gif anyway maybe the folks that are holding the key to the solutions of Iraq's future will soon make intelligent, focused progress...after all if you fall in a pond full

of alligators you don't spend a lot of time trying to make dumb decisions...you make the fastest, wisest decision possible then execute the plan in a very meaningful way for the safest and best results....whether Maliki stays or goes seems irrevelant unless a leader emerges that the people of Iraq will trust to show the political savy and leadership skills to propel them to a meaningful and responsible position to compete with and contribute to the rest of the world...cheers

laugh.gif Your right... you have alot of time to make a funny ryhmelaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

seems I'm outta beers

but will be no tears

cause we have no fears

as a possible rv nears

we wait with all ears

the post who first hears

so for all my lil peers

I wish you many cheers

and I have too much time

to make such dumb ryhme... :blink: anyway maybe the folks that are holding the key to the solutions of Iraq's future will soon make intelligent, focused progress...after all if you fall in a pond full

Snoop Deputy Dawg is in the house.........

• Upvote 2