Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (Tues)

SWFloridaGuru

The most advantageous time for Shabibi and the CBI to raise the exchange rate is after Erbil implementation, a seated government, announcement of the strategic council, and prior to tariffs.

Great post SWFG, thanks. I think you're 100% on target... :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

22/05/2012

Baghdad: JD said the World Bank prepared a plan for the next four years with regard to economic affairs of Iraq, and will identify areas of cooperation according to the priorities of the Iraqi government.

This came during a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Nouri Shaways in Baghdad today / Tuesday, Mr. Hadi Arab Regional Director of the World Bank and the delegation accompanying him.

During the meeting, addressed to the areas of joint cooperation between the ministries and Iraqi governmental institutions and the World Bank in the service sectors, financial and economic.

He reviewed the Deputy Prime Minister's priorities and needs of government institutions and the areas to benefit from the experience of the Bank and outlined the economic policies and reform adopted by the Iraqi government and the obstacles that accompany the implementation.

He pointed out that the Arab Bank in the process of preparing his plan for the next four years will identify areas of cooperation by the Iraqi government and the priorities will be supported in skills development and government capacity and exchange of experiences.

This meeting was attended by Mary Helen's Special Envoy to the World Bank and a number of members of the Bank as well as Director of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister and Director-General Secretariat of the International Partnership and the Economic Commission.

http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/2012/05/world-bank-puts-his-plan-to-run-iraqs.html

• Upvote 3

I think I'm moving to Florida. Them folks are smart. I'm sure there are a few here on DV that would gladly by a beer or two for you while toasting on the beach. biggrin.gifqgoodnews.gif

LOL, I don't know about that Elixir! I live here and WOW the general idiocy is abundant, but this guy is the exception along with some members here :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL, I don't know about that Elixir! I live here and WOW the general idiocy is abundant, but this guy is the exception along with some members here :lol:

laugh.giflaugh.gif I was just trying to be funny. It's what helps me get thru this crazy ride. wink.gif

• Upvote 5

Im hopeing for the best and hopeing for the RV but if Washington Runs Iraq like it run the USA we are doomed.Thay cant run us how the hell they going to run Iraq. OH THATS RITE, they will fix them up with a 16 trillion doller bill to pay China to . LOLNot being Negative guys just tired of washingtons B/ST. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Baghdad: JD said the World Bank prepared a plan for the next four years with regard to economic affairs of Iraq, and will identify areas of cooperation according to the priorities of the Iraqi government.

I wonder if one of Iraq's top priorities is to revalue their currency...

Did I mention KK loves this guy? ;)

I bet Trixie does too. You had better check her laptop - the red one. B)

I wonder how significant it is that PM Maliki was not part of this World Bank meeting today, especially since the subject was the 4-year plan for economic growth. I like to think he was disinvited for a reason.

Im hopeing for the best and hopeing for the RV but if Washington Runs Iraq like it run the USA we are doomed.Thay cant run us how the hell they going to run Iraq. OH THATS RITE, they will fix them up with a 16 trillion doller bill to pay China to . LOLNot being Negative guys just tired of washingtons B/ST. :lol:

I have an idea: why don't you take the time and energy you spend here telling us about your dissatisfaction, and put it into letters and phones calls to your Congressman and Senaors. I bet they would be glad to hear from you, and they might be able to help you.