Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not What We Want To Hear

HappySteel

Quite a few responses and most are either sarcastic or just plain downgrading but I assure you that I don't know whether this man knows anything or not but believe him to be sincere. I don't think that he was meaning to down grade Iraqi people but just stating his thoughts about how a lot of the country was. I do wish I could discuss Irag in depth with him but probably won't ever see him again. I'm not that knowledgable on country politics and such so maybe was just asking wrong questions. Thanks for your responses and I'm still hanging on hoping there will be an RV. I'm old and tired of working.

I do appreciate the post Steel as my opinion of the guy is just my opinion smile.gif

I really do like to hear all aspects of given opinions in regards to Iraq as it paints a bigger more colorful picture of what outsiders see with there own eyes as I'm not there to witness. blink.gif

So, now the CIA has fleas and decides to put his collar on in Iraq to get rid of them? That's what I get from this. Been in 8 years. Not overnight for me. And yes, I have grandkids but I'm hoping to spend it all before I go.

Thanks for the info HappySteel... It is good to hear things like this - just to keep grounded...

I remember a post from Ali (DinarTrade) =>

Quick or Slow - IQD will increase in value... I would rather it be Quick - but, am prepared for it to be Slow...

Does this refer to the sex part of the post?

I call bullshite. Former CIA agent? He/she is still active dude. They are in it til they die. As for the smirks and grins about you bringing up the IQD.....great penmanship and panache. You sir/ma'am, are veru imaginative to say the least.

I call bullshite. Former CIA agent? He/she is still active dude. They are in it til they die. As for the smirks and grins about you bringing up the IQD.....great penmanship and panache. You sir/ma'am, are very imaginative to say the least. Maybe quit your day job and write fiction for a living......just a thought.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This guy is a Double agent!! A double agent, commonly abbreviated referral of double secret agent, is a counterintelligence term used to designate an employee of a secret service or organization, whose primary aim is to spy on the target organization, but who in fact is a member of that same target organization themselves.

Double agentry may be practiced by spies of the target organization who infiltrate the controlling organization, or may result from the turning (switching sides) of previously loyal agents of the controlling organization by the target; the threat of execution is the most common method of turning a captured agent (working for an intelligence service) into a double agent (working for a foreign intelligence service) or a double agent into a re-doubled agent. It is unlike a defector, who is not considered an agent as agents are in place to function for an intelligence service and defectors are not, but some consider that defectors in place are agents until they have defected.

Double agents are often used to transmit disinformation or to identify other agents as part of counter-espionage operations. They are often very trusted by the controlling organization since the target organization will give them true, but useless or even counterproductive, information to pass along :lmao: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_agent

Edited by yota691

I call bullshite. Former CIA agent? He/she is still active dude. They are in it til they die. As for the smirks and grins about you bringing up the IQD.....great penmanship and panache. You sir/ma'am, are veru imaginative to say the least.

I will have to agree with you on one thing, once CIA always CIA and I knew that when I wrote the post. And if he is still active, then don't understand what an 81 year old man can offer. Maybe I should have used the word retired instead of former. My mistake and I didn't imagine anything and it's sir to you, dude.

• Upvote 1

Happy steel,

Thanks for taking the time to write and the chance to get bitten :). I personally like a story like this rather than gurus. Gurus can't spin the wheel anymore, they have used up all options. We just have to wait and see :)

I also want to say "thank you" for your service to the country, we appreciate YOU :)

Why did I read this, life, work and finances are so rough right now, like I have nada for retirement ... awwww there it goes I am depressed again. I need comfort food cuz I don't drink no more. Humm Burger King or Los Primos Mexican Food ? Los Primos it is. I guess the diet starts in 48 hours. Rumors suck.

This guy is a Double agent!! A double agent, commonly abbreviated referral of double secret agent, is a counterintelligence term used to designate an employee of a secret service or organization, whose primary aim is to spy on the target organization, but who in fact is a member of that same target organization themselves.

Double agentry may be practiced by spies of the target organization who infiltrate the controlling organization, or may result from the turning (switching sides) of previously loyal agents of the controlling organization by the target; the threat of execution is the most common method of turning a captured agent (working for an intelligence service) into a double agent (working for a foreign intelligence service) or a double agent into a re-doubled agent. It is unlike a defector, who is not considered an agent as agents are in place to function for an intelligence service and defectors are not, but some consider that defectors in place are agents until they have defected.

Double agents are often used to transmit disinformation or to identify other agents as part of counter-espionage operations. They are often very trusted by the controlling organization since the target organization will give them true, but useless or even counterproductive, information to pass along :lmao: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_agent

I'm wondering if this agent spoke with a British accent and had 007 on his license plate. :lol: Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if this dude's opinion were true and the investment lingers to 2013 and maybe further with these articles referencing deleting the zero's in 2013, by next August, and a year to complete the process after that. It's hard to know what to think with this anymore.

• Upvote 1

just a morbid thought...maybe his business in Iraq is similar to the monkey business the "boys" in South America were involved in???? Never trust the CIA!! (Corrupt Individual Aholes) :angry: Some of the things the CIA have been involved in were definitely not in the interest of our country..goes back to the old question...who is really in control? .of course there are the good and the bad in all organizations...my worthless opinion...cheers

I do not post either, and after reading all of these responses I am thankful I made that decision. Thank you for the post. My husband and I have often stated the very same thing - that our grandchildren or even our great grandchildren may profit from our dinar, and that is only based on our frustration after over 7 years of this investment. We need this in the worst way for our future. IMO it will happen when it is supposed to happen - the way it should happen!!! I look every day, and often more than once, to see if anything new has been posted. Adam recently told us if we are getting discouraged to just wait for his text and we are about there. Thanks again..