Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not What We Want To Hear

HappySteel

I don't post often and haven't been on here in a while but thought I would share this. I recently made an aquaintance with a gentleman that is probably the best source of truth yet to me. He is a retired CIA agent and has a business in Iraq. He goes over about once a month and talks to them two or three times a week. Don't know what kind of business it is but has something to do with land or developement or something like that. During a conversation, I asked him about the Iraqi dinar sorta casually. He looked at me with a big grin and said, you don't have any do you? I said yes I did and was that a good or bad thing? He said not a bad thing but not a way to get rich either. After getting into the conversation he said that no country in the world had ever RV'd or even doubled their currency overnight. I mentioned Kuwait and he said totaly different thing. He was a man of few words and didn't elaborate much on anything but I asked him point blank what he thought the dinar would do. He said if the country ever gets it's government and people about halfway straightened out, then there is a good chance that the currency will start creeping up in value and at sometime be equal to the Kuwait money as it was before but will be a long time. He also said that most of the country was flea ridden ragheads that only had two things on their mind, sex and blowing someone up, so it will be a while before any thing happens to their currency and when it does, it will be a step at a time . He ask if I had grand children and he said that maybe they would be able to profit a little from the dinar. He made a comment about the dinar sites and laughed and said, that's where the money is. I wish I would have gotten in on ground floor of that. I posted in rumors because there is no proof or links to our conversation but I believe it to be the total truth. This gentleman has nothing to loose or gain by telling me anything and seemed to be very in the know about the country.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I guess I have to say this.

It should be suspect when someone delivers condescending opinion, particularly when that person admits to an ongoing business relationship with that party. Mr. Steel, I thank you for that person's opinion, and your having taken the time to post it. I do wish that you'd have amended his descriptive. Building trust is so difficult - and ongoing - and it doesn't matter the circumstance - what brought us to this point - who said what. Many view this website, and lacking personal contact, form opinion based upon its content.

"He also said that most of the country was flea ridden ragheads that only had two things on their mind, sex and blowing someone up,"

I am asuming the above quote is what he said, verbatum, not just your own interpretation, 'cause, I mean, who would want a situation where they could use such language while it is blamed on someone else, right? No, of course not, no one would do that, never happen!

If this former CIA employee feels he would be better off having gotten in on the bottom floor of the dinar investor sites, perhaps he didn't make such a great choice in whatever land or development or whatever it is kind of business he is in over there in flea infested Iraq. Also considering the way in which truly wealthy individuals with truly wealthy business ventures can obviate the necessity of world travel with the use of state-of-the-art communications, I wonder why he would have to be there, physically, on a monthly basis. Doesn't sound right to me. Maybe some investment that pays for his travel but not for the kind of communications that could make that travel unneeded. Or perhaps it is a business that cannot afford to do business above board? ... and has to be handled in a rather underhanded sort of way? Hey, don't stop me now. I am on a roll here!

Okay, enough of that ... just because it doesn't sound to me like this contact of yours is someone to believe, or someone who is "in the know" ... I mean, he may be "in the think so" but not "in the know" ... I tend to feel his opinion isn't worth much. Then again it might just be what I want to think. See, I don't have grandkids to benefit from the dinar. It is me or nobody.

Thanks, however, for thinking we would be interested, and I am sure there are those who will be, who are, even! Just not me. But thanks anyway.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Not to be rude to you HappySteel but not all current or former CIA or just anyone with a business in Iraq is gonna be privy everything going on in Iraq. Sounds to me like he couldn't give a rats behind about the Iraqi people, the way he describes them puts my opinion of anything he has to say out the window in the first place..... Another thing that irritates me is someone saying it's not gonna happen because it never has... duh, but there is a first time for everything and what makes an unprecedented event, which I believe is what this will be..... Good day all!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This "source" is evidently not reading the political and economic news coming out of Iraq that specifically talks of their plans for the Dinar. Why would they be lying? It is in their best interest for their country to move forward , after all they are New Babylon and in the coming years they will be a force to be reckoned with, economically speaking. JMO.

GO RV! :D

Why have a business in Iraq if thats what you think of the people there and believe there currency will not have descent value until his/your grandchildren may profit from the IQD?

Seems to me that you would be better off to put your energy in the USA where you live than spend the money to travel back and forth and do business there. If your not already an Iraqi citizen waiting on your oil perks or a big company with a contract with Iraq then what is there to profit off of?

Sounds like to me that he knows something and doesn't want people to have a slice of the pie he's getting ready to eat for whatever reason!

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't post often and haven't been on here in a while but thought I would share this. I recently made an aquaintance with a gentleman that is probably the best source of truth yet to me. He is a retired CIA agent and has a business in Iraq. He goes over about once a month and talks to them two or three times a week. Don't know what kind of business it is but has something to do with land or developement or something like that. During a conversation, I asked him about the Iraqi dinar sorta casually. He looked at me with a big grin and said, you don't have any do you? I said yes I did and was that a good or bad thing? He said not a bad thing but not a way to get rich either. After getting into the conversation he said that no country in the world had ever RV'd or even doubled their currency overnight. I mentioned Kuwait and he said totaly different thing. He was a man of few words and didn't elaborate much on anything but I asked him point blank what he thought the dinar would do. He said if the country ever gets it's government and people about halfway straightened out, then there is a good chance that the currency will start creeping up in value and at sometime be equal to the Kuwait money as it was before but will be a long time. He also said that most of the country was flea ridden ragheads that only had two things on their mind, sex and blowing someone up, so it will be a while before any thing happens to their currency and when it does, it will be a step at a time . He ask if I had grand children and he said that maybe they would be able to profit a little from the dinar. He made a comment about the dinar sites and laughed and said, that's where the money is. I wish I would have gotten in on ground floor of that. I posted in rumors because there is no proof or links to our conversation but I believe it to be the total truth. This gentleman has nothing to loose or gain by telling me anything and seemed to be very in the know about the country.

who cares..here comes the rv and its carrying a ton of cash with it.cho cho cho..go rv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So....He has business in Iraq, and goes there once a month,

Either his own business, or he's working for someone that considers

Iraq to be profitable or potentially profitable in the near future.

I cant think of another reason to do that.

He may be working security, that just means that someone thinks

there is value ( profit ) in doing so.

IMO, should this be a true and accurate conversation, this is good

news for us.

Just adding to the great responses from all of you :D

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh wow......

No offense dude but I wouldn't trust a CIA agent (former or current) as far as I could throw them.The international banker cartels have a blanket of corruption that covers the entire world behind the scenes.And the CIA along with Mossad,the mob etc are one of the few puppet agencies they use to take care of their dirty work.Just because the guy is retired doesn't mean that he still can't be used to spread disinformation around.Fact remains that the elites typically create smear campaigns against things they don't want a lot of people to get involved in.And as much as I've heard the Dinar community scoffed at and treated as a joke by the govt and media,it just makes me more confident that this was a good investment.

• Upvote 3

He also said that most of the country was flea ridden ragheads that only had two things on their mind, sex and blowing someone up

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=117944#ixzz1vcTs7OJF

Sounds to me he may just have a little racism in him by making this statement. I agree with a lot of the others that have posted. Whether it is his business or someone elses, they seem to think they will make profits off Iraq or they wouldn't have a business there. I have business there, it's called Dinar, and yes I too am expecting to make a profit. Large or small it will be a profit. just my opinion though. ;)

I remember when I was preparing to buy gold many years ago and I went to a career coin/bullion/ jewelry man and he discouraged me... said don't buy gold or silver, they are never going to move. I didn't listen to him thank god, I bought and I profited very well from the later sale. Come to think of it, his coin store now has a huge sign saying... WE BUY GOLD AND SILVER, DON'T SHIP IT THROUGH THE MAIL BECAUSE WE ARE PAYING THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST PRICES!!! I have to say his inabillity to see the fundamentals of the investment over his 'experience' have cost him dearly. Anyway, just my 2 for what it's worth.

• Upvote 2

Quite a few responses and most are either sarcastic or just plain downgrading but I assure you that I don't know whether this man knows anything or not but believe him to be sincere. I don't think that he was meaning to down grade Iraqi people but just stating his thoughts about how a lot of the country was. I do wish I could discuss Irag in depth with him but probably won't ever see him again. I'm not that knowledgable on country politics and such so maybe was just asking wrong questions. Thanks for your responses and I'm still hanging on hoping there will be an RV. I'm old and tired of working.

• Upvote 5

He also said that most of the country was flea ridden ragheads that only had two things on their mind, sex.....

End Quote

Sounds like the portrait of 99% of all Populations on Planet Earth at least on this very account.

Edited by umbertino

Opinions are just that opinions, they're just like "belly buttons", everyone has one. I heard another opinion today at lunch. There were about 6 of us having lunch together; all with dinar. An older man joined us who has a close friend who just retired from the military, a Major General. He has returned to Baghdad as a "contractor" with the government. He is friends with most of their higher political officials. (Just who, he did not say.) But his friend ask if he purchase any of the dinar they talked about when they last talked. He told him "Yes" he had. He then asked, what is you estimate about it's value as an investment. His words, "There is a lot of turmoil going on in the Iraqi government, but when they get that settled down, then you are going to make some money. But they have to settle down the government and start helping each other."

My point is this. Here is a "contractor" back in Iraq who has just the opposite opinion from this post. Both are still valid even though they are contrary. How can that be! Because we are dealing in the realm of OPINION.

It is my opinion that it is going to RV, that the currency will become a trade-able currency, and that we are all going to be extremely pleased. Is my opinion correct? Who knows! We will need to wait and see.

• Upvote 2

Quite a few responses and most are either sarcastic or just plain downgrading but I assure you that I don't know whether this man knows anything or not but believe him to be sincere. I don't think that he was meaning to down grade Iraqi people but just stating his thoughts about how a lot of the country was. I do wish I could discuss Irag in depth with him but probably won't ever see him again. I'm not that knowledgable on country politics and such so maybe was just asking wrong questions. Thanks for your responses and I'm still hanging on hoping there will be an RV. I'm old and tired of working.

Plus1 and don't sweat any responces. A lot of folks in his shoes have said the same thing, and so far they have been right. Keep the faith, this still could happen in the blink of an eye and shock many.......thx for your post!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the info HappySteel... It is good to hear things like this - just to keep grounded...

I remember a post from Ali (DinarTrade) =>

[Ali/DinarTrade] Well sir, as I’ve said before, I’ve been saying this for seven years, it’s going to progress slowly, I don’t know why people… I would like it to reboot the world’s economy, but I don’t think that’s the case to tell you the truth. I mean you’re buying a currency of a country that is oil. Eventually the country is going to come out of debt, come out of war, and yes it’s going to improve, but it takes years and years and years to do that.

Read more:

Quick or Slow - IQD will increase in value... I would rather it be Quick - but, am prepared for it to be Slow...