Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy

SWFloridaGuru

5-21-2012 SWFloridaGuy: I don't think Maliki intends on going anywhere at all. I also think he'll do everything in his power (other than conform to their demands) to get out of his current situation, which is threatening to bring an end to his political career. However, I believe his arrogance may have pushed this issue past the point of no return and the move to initiate his removal is already underway. Only time will tell, but one way or another this will come to an end. Once the political crisis has been resolved, the conditions will be ripe for the CBI to proceed with their currency reform project. First we must see Erbil power sharing and permanent ministers seated. The upcoming tariffs may explain the sudden urgency to resolve these issues. Iraq already has support from the IMF and World Bank for the advancement and modernization their economy but as both Shabibi and the SIGR report to Congress said, before they can stabalize domestic prices, prevent further dollarization, remove three zeros from the nominal value and maintain a stable, competitive, market-based system, they MUST EASE POLITICAL TENSIONS. This is the only way to ensure stability that will lead to the success of the project. Anyone who tells you this has nothing to do with Iraq, does not understand the basics of macroeconomics. Shabibi said it best, "when making a decision concerning the revaluation they must consider controlling inflation and political stability." They have a plan, they've had one for some time and it's in everyone's best interest to get this done now.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Just remember

The process of eventuality will always come to pass.PB

What it does not say however is how long eventuality will take.

GO RV AND GO NOW PLEASE

Yes that was just more babble but I just needed a break from MY MONDAY

You people need to get some mental help... honestly.. why don't you all go to a shrink and tell them how you all believe you're gonna be millionaires from the dinar... hahaha

Mrdinarman you must either really be bored or you don't believe at all in this investment to make such inflammatory statements to your DV comrades.

If the second part is true (you don't believe in this investment) then why are you here? Based upon your screen name it looks like you either are invested or have been in the past and liquidated your dinar.

It is true that some believe or are hoping for a high RV (which I personally would be quite surprised if it happens according to some people's expectations) but the fact is that we are all for the most part in this investment because we speculate to make a profit.

Chill a little man, no need to show up just to offend people. Most of us realize that as with any other investment there is always risk associated with it.

For now I'm hanging in there and holding tight to what I have. Only time will tell if it turns out to my advantage.

GP

• Upvote 10

You people need to get some mental help... honestly.. why don't you all go to a shrink and tell them how you all believe you're gonna be millionaires from the dinar... hahaha

So sell yours and leave the site if you are so sure about your statement. just sayin. :P

• Upvote 3

SWFlorida guy does exactly what we do here...we give our opinion on what's happening. He has a sensible approach to things and isn't calling the RV at any second. He bases his info off of the news

and common knowledge. I don't understand why people have to be ugly towards others opinions and beliefs ...no one knows what the IQD is going to do except a handful of people who are silenced. For all we know they might

still be debating details and it's not fully developed yet. The way I've always seen it is that anyones opinion is as good as the next...someone is eventually going to be right...and that might be a "half right" scenario where parts and pieces of what someone else says completes the others opinion!

• Upvote 1

SWFG could have it right, but I have a feeling- and it is only a feeling w/o any info to back it up, is that M isn't going anywhere. I think no one wants to rock the boat that badly. M will get his third term with the understanding that all outstanding issues are resolved before any term deals are made. HCL, Ebril, tariffs, parliamentary approval of ministers, pensions and yes the RV must go first. Wishful thinking? You betcha.

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 1

I already tried that. Unfortunately my shrink doubled my bill and told me he would have an update from his source by next visit.......

• Upvote 1

Magawatt, do you think they would amend the constitution to allow a third term for Maliki?

PS I love this guy!

Ummm, I've got a question on this one; How can the "group of 5", claiming to have the 163 votes needed for the '"vote of no confidence" against Maliki, vote to amend the constitution allowing Maliki a third term ??

Ummm, I've got a question on this one; How can the "group of 5", claiming to have the 163 votes needed for the '"vote of no confidence" against Maliki, vote to amend the constitution allowing Maliki a third term ??

The Parliament has to vote on a constitutional amendment, not a handful of individuals.

and i'm sick of your racist comments

OK, totally confused now why you would think that was racist?

Are you african american?

I will grant that it was an inflammatory remark, and unnecessary, but racist???

And if you are african american how would easyrider know that?

Just trying to figure you out mrdinarman. No disrespect intended.

GP

• Upvote 2