Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone varify the VND RVed?

Luigi1

IMO Vietnam will have to import many products as a boost for their export industries. Vietnam does not have very many natural resources so they need import products in order to ensure a good export through equipment agriculture chemicals etc. Import means stronger currency! It does make some sense for a boost in value. :)

My friend is from a family that owns a very well known chain of national department stores, with trading assets in the billions. Another friend is in acquistions and works with a familiy business whose margin call is 4billion....with a B...billion. Both of them are invested in the Dong.

Now I would NOT run down and buy dong based upon this.... These people have a lot more money to play with in terms of risk/exposure....However, and at the same time, based upon this, I would not necessarily dismiss the investment potential of the dong based only upon several variables of understanding that in essence by virtue of its limitations, ...generate a limited conclusion as to its potential.. :D

Things are rarely what they seem....

• Upvote 1

My understanding from an investments banker is VN has a bright future. They are considered one of upcoming countries to explode, replacing the "it" countries right now, like Brazil. So I believe there is a possibility of the dong RV. However with all those zero's probably an RD eventually, hopefully the won't cut all the zero's off. Time will tell. I have a little, I will hang onto it for now.

My friend is from a family that owns a very well known chain of national department stores, with trading assets in the billions. Another friend is in acquistions and works with a familiy business whose margin call is 4billion....with a B...billion. Both of them are invested in the Dong.

Now I would NOT run down and buy dong based upon this.... These people have a lot more money to play with in terms of risk/exposure....However, and at the same time, based upon this, I would not necessarily dismiss the investment potential of the dong based only upon several variables of understanding that in essence by virtue of its limitations, ...generate a limited conclusion as to its potential.. :D

Things are rarely what they seem....

Thanks for the encoraging comment. This gives all Dong investors hope.

"Surgeon Generals Warning"

Reading this kind of Guru BS will rot your brain.

They should put that at the top of the D***r G**u web site so it is the first thing that you read. Nice an big just like you find on a pack of cigarettes.B)