Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone varify the VND RVed?

Luigi1

From another site...

5-20-2012

Intel Guru Hammerman If Iraq doesn't get off their butts in the next 8 days, then 6 other currencies will RV without them. That's what I have been told from my banking contacts. The movement that's going to take place with these other currencies has never happened before. The VND started bouncing around yesterday. Last night around midnight it showed at 43 cents. This morning it was around 13 cents. The IQD showed in the banks at $4 and also around $16 but probably won't stay there. Kuwait is also going to revalue but the IQD will come out higher.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1vVfhmTU0

I could not find a thing on any of the FOREX sites or the official UN Exchange rate site to prove or disprove it has occured. Guru states the VND is now fluctuating between .13 cents & .43 cents to $1USD. Please varify if possible. Thanks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

From another site...

5-20-2012

Intel Guru Hammerman If Iraq doesn't get off their butts in the next 8 days, then 6 other currencies will RV without them. That's what I have been told from my banking contacts. The movement that's going to take place with these other currencies has never happened before. The VND started bouncing around yesterday. Last night around midnight it showed at 43 cents. This morning it was around 13 cents. The IQD showed in the banks at $4 and also around $16 but probably won't stay there. Kuwait is also going to revalue but the IQD will come out higher.

I could not find a thing on any of the FOREX sites or the official UN Exchange rate site to prove or disprove it has occured. Guru states the VND is now fluctuating between .13 cents & .43 cents to $1USD. Please varify if possible. Thanks.

To put this simple I've NEVER trusted a GURU. If it was true don't you think that it would be all over national news. The VND will not RV anytime in the future.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

From another site...

5-20-2012

I think Okie must have had a hand in that one... :D VND .13 to .43, IQD $4 to $16 ? C'mon, you gotta be kidding :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

To put this simple I've NEVER trusted a GURU. If it was true don't you think that it would be all over national news. The VND will not RV anytime in the future.. :lol::lol:

Come on, every time there is a currency R/V. ITS NOT ON THE NEWS. They happen EVERY month & no body ever

hears about them!!!

• Upvote 3

From another site...

5-20-2012

"Surgeon Generals Warning"

Reading this kind of Guru BS will rot your brain.

• Upvote 2

It takes two seconds to go to the central bank websites for these countries....there you will find the real rate....the VND is a pipe dream....you should know anyone spouting rates on a currency RV is full of it....especially those ones...

Well said...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Come on, every time there is a currency R/V. ITS NOT ON THE NEWS. They happen EVERY month & no body ever

hears about them!!!

We're talking about third world countries here, big difference and I think you know that. A major move is what they are referring to, which would be on the news. Not a minor one, which you are referring to.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I figured they were waiting for the 1st of the month to post the new UN rates.

I think Okie must have had a hand in that one... :D VND .13 to .43, IQD $4 to $16 ? C'mon, you gotta be kidding :shakehead:

I have no clue where these guys come up with these dates & rates. They must dream them up.

It takes two seconds to go to the central bank websites for these countries....there you will find the real rate....the VND is a pipe dream....you should know anyone spouting rates on a currency RV is full of it....especially those ones...

When you say a pipe dream...does that mean the VND is low priority as far as the RV goes?

I haven't a clue. I'm still holding on to my VND just in case there is a monetary shakeup in the Far East.

The more these vetrans post this crud, the less credibility they have in my opinion. You would think that after being here for so long, they would know better. Really? We all know the ”intel” coming from the okie type is not worth even reading the headline, let alone clicking on the link.

The Vietnam Dong is not going to RV, period! Why would it?

I have heard that the reasoning behind Vietnam RV'ing their currency is because they are going to be ramping up their manufacturing and exports. If anything, this tells us they will want a LOWER VALUED currency. Look at China, they keep their currency artificially low because it is better for exports.

Exporting Nation: Lower Valued Currency is Better

Importing Nation: Stronger Currency is Better

Vietnam has so much currency in circulation (Quadrillions) it would be INSANE to think they could RV their currency to anything more than what it's at now, in fact, I have seen them devalue their currency multiple times throughout the past few years, for the exact reason which I explained above!

People are being manipulated right and left, and I no longer blame the "GURUS..."

Great points you bring up.

Wouldn't an RV be beneficial to Vietnam? It imports a lot of raw materials from around the globe in order to manufacture & to export.

The Vietnamese are becoming consumers of Western products just like the Chinese are. An RV would help the purchasing power of imports.

• Upvote 1

If I'm not mistaken Breitling was the one who started all the dong hype two or three years ago. Then Frank picked up on it and before long everybody was expecting the VND to RV, but it never happened. In fact it's kept depreciating.

I purchased mine in 07 ..while the Dong was "pumped" sporadically by many others. The hype was..to buy Dong because it would RV prior to the Dinar and allow a "double dip" opportunity. I was very smart and exacting thus, I leapt into action with little delay!.... I currently am considered by many to be Dong strong. Lol My motto is ...... Buy high ...sell low.

Time to equal the playing field.

I purchased mine in 07 ..while the Dong was "pumped" sporadically by many others. The hype was..to buy Dong because it would RV prior to the Dinar and allow a "double dip" opportunity. I was very smart and exacting thus, I leapt into action with little delay!.... I currently am considered by many to be Dong strong. Lol My motto is ...... Buy high ...sell low.

Time to equal the playing field.

Motox565 - great to hear you're still strong with your Dong. I am now Dong-less. I got married in Feb and my bride took my Dong away. :(

• Upvote 2