Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man With 30 Kids — By 11 Different Mothers

krome2ez

Man With 30 Kids — By 11 Different Mothers — Seeks Child support Help

Posted on May 19, 2012 at 2:24pm by Madeleine Morgenstern

Demond Hatchett, father of 30, has requested child support help.

Desmond-Hatchett.jpg

(Image source: WREG-TV)

A 33-year-old Tennessee man with 30 children has asked the state for a break on his child support payments.

Desmond Hatchett of Knoxville, Tenn. fathered 30 kids with 11 different women and is having trouble supporting them all, WREG-TV reported.

Appearing in court this week, Hatchett said he’s struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. The state takes half his paycheck and divides it up among the mothers — meaning some receive as little as $1.49 a month.

His oldest child is 14. The youngest is a toddler.

How exactly did he end up with so many? As he explained once in a television interview — back in 2009 when he had just 21 — “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.“ In that same interview he also swore he was ”done” having children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbdozNLI1sE

Despite Hatchett’s prolific reproductive capabilities — believed to be a county record — officials say he hasn‘t broken any laws and that there’s nothing they can do to keep him from fathering any more.

“If there’s something out there like that, I’m unaware of it,” Melissa Gibson with the Knox County child support clerk’s office told the Los Angeles Times. “It definitely needs to be.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZk1y8iaho&feature=player_embedded

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-with-30-kids-%e2%80%94-by-11-different-mothers-%e2%80%94-seeks-child-support-help/?-by-11-different-mothers-?-seeks-child-support-help/

I don't believe the state should neuter anyone.

But this guy should be charged with child neglect.

Edited by krome2ez

My friend worked for a funeral home some years back. One of her duties was to attend the graveside service, making sure everything went alright, and give her condolences to the family. The man was 28, drug dealer, shot 3 times in the chest. As she went from women to women trying to find out who his wife was, she counted 29 children that he had fathered. Married to none of the mothers. I wonder how many did not come to the service?

the song sould say ...and I quote...one of these nuts are not like the other ,one of these nut are not the same ...can you geuss which one....I think it's the left one....lol :lol::lol: ..off with the nuts

• Upvote 1

Thing is republicans who oppose this will be seen as racists who also hate children and want to keep their tax cuts for the rich instead of feeding this mans children. Democrats will have the easier 'caring' argument of giving things away for free like they always do, digging us deeper into debt.

We're going to have to support his kids. But this sends a message to others we will do the same. So we're shooting ourselves here. If I was emperor of America I'd support these kids who never asked to be brought into a family that most likely lacks attention / love / education to them (who wants to be the 30th child....wow...betcha feel special!). But I would punish the father for being so irresponsible. The mothers are to blame somewhat for not realising how much they have been used - but punish the man with community service. Make him work 10 hours a week for the next 10 years in a daycare centre taking care of other peoples children, just like other people are taking care of his children.

Our entitlement nation has good intentions of caring for that young only child in a poor neighbourhood, perhaps with addicted parents. But we're starting to encourage people to live off the backs of others and we can't stay a great nation that way.

I live in Britain currently. I graduated from University...2-3 weeks ago. You know what a family member reminded me yesterday? That I can start being paid jobless benefits because I don't technically have a job yet. We're pretty middle-class...so if our family is in the mindset of milking the entitlement state; I think many others are also, both here and abroad and it has to stop. I do not deserve jobless benefits - hell if anything I deserve a kick up the arse for being lazy and not getting a job already. This man lacks dignity and self respect. Get some individual responsibility and start paying for the mess you created. But he won't, the culture has taught him he can sit at home eating Obama foodstamps while 'other people' finance his children and his sex life.

obama_food_stamp.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The poor children are the ones that suffer. I hope the mothers have sense enough to move on with their lives and do the best they can to raise their children.

I just shake my head in disgust. :shakehead::(

Shaking my head with you and hoping he considers a vascectomy...

• Upvote 1

Sorry ass dont need child sapport he needs the state to pay for having him De nutted. :lol:

I agree he doesn't deserve the help, but the de nutting should have taken place long ago. Won't help the situation now! You just can't fix stupid! :blink:

Edited by hoopdog

I agree he doesn't deserve the help, but the de nutting should have taken place long ago. Won't help the situation now! You just can't fix stupid! :blink:

your right but,...you can get stupid fixed,just saying

• Upvote 1

your right but,...you can get stupid fixed,just saying

:lol: Very true!!

What I'm wondering, and no one is say'n,

is how much is being paid for in welfare to these women?

I'm sure they knew what they were getting into.

Each kid is more money to them, and a tax burden on us.

Man With 30 Kids — By 11 Different Mothers — Seeks Child support Help

Posted on May 19, 2012 at 2:24pm by Madeleine Morgenstern

Demond Hatchett, father of 30, has requested child support help.

Desmond-Hatchett.jpg

(Image source: WREG-TV)

A 33-year-old Tennessee man with 30 children has asked the state for a break on his child support payments.

Desmond Hatchett of Knoxville, Tenn. fathered 30 kids with 11 different women and is having trouble supporting them all, WREG-TV reported.

Appearing in court this week, Hatchett said he’s struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. The state takes half his paycheck and divides it up among the mothers — meaning some receive as little as $1.49 a month.

His oldest child is 14. The youngest is a toddler.

How exactly did he end up with so many? As he explained once in a television interview — back in 2009 when he had just 21 — “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.“ In that same interview he also swore he was ”done” having children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbdozNLI1sE

Despite Hatchett’s prolific reproductive capabilities — believed to be a county record — officials say he hasn‘t broken any laws and that there’s nothing they can do to keep him from fathering any more.

“If there’s something out there like that, I’m unaware of it,” Melissa Gibson with the Knox County child support clerk’s office told the Los Angeles Times. “It definitely needs to be.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZk1y8iaho&feature=player_embedded

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-with-30-kids-%e2%80%94-by-11-different-mothers-%e2%80%94-seeks-child-support-help/?-by-11-different-mothers-?-seeks-child-support-help/

I don't believe the state should neuter anyone.

But this guy should be charged with child neglect.

This guy, like many in America, has no moral integerity. Men and women alike do what is 'pleasure for the moment" without caring what the consequences may be. These 11 mothers are just as quilty as he for bringing these babies into the world. However, the Mothers are stepping up to care for the little ones, and they shoulder the 'consequences' of their behaviour. Instead of reducing his support payments, they should up the requirement, and make the man work for the state until the last child is 21. He should be made to live off the $1.49 a month and the rest go for his children's support.

• Upvote 2