Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Kaperoni post 5/20

katie45

The auctions are the MOF selling its oil revenues (USD) to receive dinar in return to fund the country and its budget.....they arent selling dinar and its not dinar off the streets...

why would y'all neg Keep for telling y'all the truth about what is transpiring

If y'all think that they are selling notes (paper currency )y'all are way off track

keep is only slightly off in his assessment ....its not only oil futures they are selling its all there natural resources ......AND THEY ARE VAST cool.gif

Iraq is like half of America from 200 years ago .....they have resources for years .........People y'all need to wake up .........I have been making money left and right from Iraq .....the currency is just a small part of this whole senerio

Remember the GOV.of Iraq owns all they see in there borders NOW......not like America ......where the gov. can't just sell your mineral rights out from under you

Please keep on topic by discussing the content of the original post, not the content of each other's intelligence or character. rulez.gif

-

Man your smart .....O but i will stay on track and i like the emotcon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I laugh at Walkin daily with his ignorance. He tries to project his knowledge as all knowing. When in reality, he has never brought any facts about Iraq to back up one statement he makes. Now that he cannot argue with facts from SIGIR, World Bank, he turns to bashing my good friend Kap. If you would actually read what he posted, you would see your re-denomination theory holds no water. They say right in the article that the 'lifting of 3 zeros' does not reduce the money supply. Therefore, Walkin, you are wrong about your own theory of what is going to happen. That means that the only way to reduce the money is to collect it. Unless you can think of another? Your opinions, theories are all wrong. And though I love to give a lap dance, you will never get one.

I believe in you Katie45. ;)

• Upvote 1

Oh that is funny. rolling on the ground over and over. lol You call out Kap again, when you know your friend at ****** called out someone you praise as the Biggest one of all. This dinar stuff is way over your head Walkin, even a chick can see that.

I don't even respond to him any more Katie, somehow he remains unchecked for his lack of respect and sarcasam towards all that disagree with him. Statements to him are futile and if you read up a few posts randalin even has a witty disrespect for the mods here. Still nothing is done to keep and his "yes men" cronies. I will never understand why if people don't like a certain chat they continue to read, stir the pot, and cry like little children who don't get their way...

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 6

I don't even respond to him any more Katie, somehow he remains unchecked for his lack of respect and sarcasam towards all that disagree with him. Statements to him are futile and if you read up a few posts randalin even has a witty disrespect for the mods here. Still nothing is done to keep and his "yes men" cronies. I will never understand why if people don't like a certain chat they continue to read, stir the pot, and cry like little children who don't get their way...

Looks to me like keepm is simply explaining his interpretation of the articles coming out of Iraq. Keepm wants the RV just as much as the next guy. Through the info coming out of Iraq however, he is not seeing it. And he is just sharing that view. The majority of folks on these sites simply wave the "rv flag" even if there is no reason to wave it. And many of us who have owned dinar for a long time now believe that this can go either way. So? Let's see where this thing goes.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Im sorry you cant understand simple things such as the dynamics of currency redenomination....its not about being a lopster....its about understanding what your reading....no wonder they are trying to push english and reading skills so hard in this country....people like you and kap are prime candidates for needing educational assistance. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know what the CBI is saying. And they surely are not telling the world that the RV is coming in september.

I have some beach front property availible in colorado if your interested. Also has a farm with a herd of unicorns.....should be right up your alley....

This 1 dollar RV is AFTER they delete the zeros.....thats the result of redenominating....you guys are promoting a lop as our big RV...no wonder people think this is a scam....its cause there are too many uneducated posters and gurus spouting off nonsense at the mouth. Its people like you that make this investing in the dinar look like a joke.

I have to agree with KeepM on this one. It's unfortunate that Arabic translates so poorly into english that it's easy for anyone to put a positive spin on almost any article, but this IMO does describe raising the value of the dinar AFTER they remove the zeros. Not what we want!!

It's possible this is just smoke to hide there true intention to do a straight up RV (I hope) but common sense should remind you that Iraq is not going to tell the world that by simply buying a $1000 dollars worth of dinars that you will be a millionaire in the coming months.

There are investors in the world far smarter than us that would be buying up all the available dinar if that was the case, that wouldn't exactly help Iraq pull the dinars off the street. Would it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just have no respect for people who mislead others just so that people will like them and tell them what they wanna hear.....these people make a mockery of what this is....

Maybe you dont take offense to it cause you actually believe them....the truth should be heard, not shoved into a dark room where no one can see or hear it just cause it doesnt go along with the dream of being rich.....

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me....I do have a problem with people who almost intentionally spin anything bad into what we wanna hear to keep pumping the hype....

I have to agree with KeepM on this one. It's unfortunate that Arabic translates so poorly into english that it's easy for anyone to put a positive spin on almost any article, but this IMO does describe raising the value of the dinar AFTER they remove the zeros. Not what we want!!

It's possible this is just smoke to hide there true intention to do a straight up RV (I hope) but common sense should remind you that Iraq is not going to tell the world that by simply buying a $1000 dollars worth of dinars that you will be a millionaire in the coming months.

There are investors in the world far smarter than us that would be buying up all the available dinar if that was the case, that wouldn't exactly help Iraq pull the dinars off the street. Would it?

Yep! I hope its all just to discourage investors as well.....but you cant keep calling a rabbit a duck when its really a rabbit...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Walkin, your claim high moral standards for helping people is admirable, but all of us are adults with brains. You want to contribute, do so by dissecting the articles in this post. More than likely you have not read what my friend posted, and you using this thread to spew your hatred. Kap brought in 3 articles, one said the CB absorbed 3 trillion dinar last week, another that said 'lifting the zeros' does not reduce the money supply, and lastly the SIGIR report where they say the CBI was about to raise the dinar to just under a dollar. Now you may not agreed with these, but Kap didn't write them. If your so noble, clarify and explain this content. Otherwise, like I said before you are laughable.

• Upvote 2

this was getting real good

tumblr_lxjlw4AnIX1rn1xxfo1_250.gif

So much drama. And to top it off, it's the same again and again. Keep comes in, says something rude, flame war begins. Or, someone else says something rude against keep, and a flame war beings. Same story and characters, different day.

Walkin, your claim high moral standards for helping people is admirable, but all of us are adults with brains. You want to contribute, do so by dissecting the articles in this post. More than likely you have not read what my friend posted, and you using this thread to spew your hatred. Kap brought in 3 articles, one said the CB absorbed 3 trillion dinar last week, another that said 'lifting the zeros' does not reduce the money supply, and lastly the SIGIR report where they say the CBI was about to raise the dinar to just under a dollar. Now you may not agreed with these, but Kap didn't write them. If your so noble, clarify and explain this content. Otherwise, like I said before you are laughable.

Not trying to come to Keeps defense, he defends his position quite well, but c'mon katie, do you really think the CBI is going to tell the world in advance that there currency is going to increase in value by almost 1000%? That would be like a company telling the world that there stock that is currently priced at a penny a share will soon skyrocket to $10 a share. It doesn't work that way. Again I'm hoping this smoke to throw off investors but it's simple common sense.

• Upvote 2

We have been over this time and time again Katie....Do I really have to break it down for you each and everytime you bring Kaps chats over here?? The problem is you not being able to retain the information to remember for the next time. Deleting the zeros will reduce the money supply...they have said this over and over and over......the SIGIR report is talking about AFTER deleting the zeros...which is AFTER they lop and the new currency is out....which means only the new currency will carry the higher value. Its time for you to study study study....do some research for yourself instead of relying on others. Its all out there for you to see....google is your friend.....

http://www.iraq-busi...e-its-currency/

http://www.rferl.org...n/24245867.html

http://www.xe.com/cu...iqd-iraqi-dinar

http://english.alrro...-redenomination

http://globalpaperse...s-september.htm

http://www.panamalaw...evaluation.html

That should be enough to get you started....it only took like 5 mins to pull those links off google....they talk about 25k note being equal to 1 new 25 note, they talk about the money supply being reduced (which is one of the main reasons for lopping) they reference how Turkey deleted 6 zeros from their currency....they talk about the exchange rate between old and new bills being 1000 to 1......

How much of this RD crap do you have to read to realize that deleting the zeros is NOT the RV that we want?? Do you really have that much pride that you cant admit to being mistaken about the CBIs statements? Or are you just gonna continue to tell yourself that the CBI is announcing to the world that if you buy 1000 dollars worth of dinar now, you will make over a million dollars come this fall??

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Haha, I knew it. See you continue to discount what is right before your eyes in print to meet your theory. Nobody knows for sure what happen including you. But you push your views as if your the one who is right. The question posed to you was to look at these are articles, which you cannot. What you did was discount them and then tried to changed the subject with other articles that had nothing to do with the posted chat. Come on Walking, whats wrong? You come to a dinar forum and boast your knowledge, but your looking sillier by the minute. My papa one said to me 'if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullchit'. You are a master. Lol

Zman, I am not the judge of that. All I know is there is a report SIGIR that makes that claim. The report is a US report to Congress. Each of us have to decide on its intention, purpose and credibility.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is IRAQ!! We don't know what they will do but we do know that they will say anything at anytime. Until that time,when the button is pushed, we need to remember this one statement, "IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER". Iraq will do what Iraq wants to do. We can talk ,shout,or say I told you so ,all day long . IT JUST DOES NOT MATTER! Have a nice day. ;)

• Upvote 1

Haha, I knew it. See you continue to discount what is right before your eyes in print to meet your theory. Nobody knows for sure what happen including you. But you push your views as if your the one who is right. The question posed to you was to look at these are articles, which you cannot. What you did was discount them and then tried to changed the subject with other articles that had nothing to do with the posted chat. Come on Walking, whats wrong? You come to a dinar forum and boast your knowledge, but your looking sillier by the minute. My papa one said to me 'if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullchit'. You are a master. Lol

Zman, I am not the judge of that. All I know is there is a report SIGIR that makes that claim. The report is a US report to Congress. Each of us have to decide on its intention, purpose and credibility.

You didnt catch any of that did you?? Wow....everyone of those articles has to do with this topic. On what deleting the zeros really is....no one changed the subject dear...we are still and always have been talking about the CBIs plans to lop.....Again this is not my theory...this is what the CBI is saying they will do. I cant believe I have to keep repeating myself over and over for you. This is not a hard subject to understand, but if your logic has been clouded by the fantasy laid out in front of you by the many pumpers then it will take some more time for you to learn whats real and what isnt. I dont know whats going to happen Katie...never proclaimed to know so....but I, along with many other people do understand whats really being said. I guess your ostrich technique isnt helping you out on this one....

Let me try breaking it down for you......what is Kaps chat about?? Deleting the zeros

What are all those articles that I linked for you about?? Deleting the zeros

OMG!!! See how easy this is?? Only difference is that the "info" your getting from your buddy is twisted around into something positive for us when its the exact opposite and the news articles are based off what the CBI is reporting to them. So how did I change the subject again? LOL

Did you read any of them Katie?? If you had even glanced at one you would have known that they are indeed on topic.....answers your questions about reducing the money supply, exchanging old for new, what the old bills will be equal to in regards to the new currency and they even give an example of another country that followed down the same path. Are you gonna sit here and tell me that Turkey didnt lop?? Are you gonna tell me that Turkey just removed the larger bills from circulation but all the bills were revalued to almost its current rate?? Or are you gonna tell me that by them mentioning following in the path of other countries that lopped, that it really means that they are using those as examples of what not to do? LOL Take your pick.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Haha Walkin your boring.

BTW, it's called 'lifting the zeros' now. Might want to research that. Your a dangerous investor because you don't know what your talking about. You keep referring to other countries, misinterpreted information, and avoiding the real topic or issue. Again, the question is; why are you not discussing the actual articles Kap posted? Because you either didn't read them? Cannot come up with a 'Walkin spin' to confuse the people? These articles are straight forward. My friend did not add words to them to say these things, he did not have them translated by his Arabic translator friend (whom u also loth cause you don't have one) and he did not embellish the wording to mean what he wants it to mean. It is right there in the article for all to see and read for each to come to there own conclusions. Yet you bash the messenger for bringing that to the site for all to see? Do you see how foolish you are when twist and add words to fit your (it has to be a lop) definition of what Iraq may or may not be doing? Nowhere in the SIGIR report does it say they are loping, re-denominating or devaluing the 3 zero currency. Only you say that; "SIGIR report is talking about AFTER deleting the zeros...which is AFTER they lop and the new currency is out". One would think that something as significant as that, would be in the article for the Congress to read. Especially since (i am sure) many of them own dinar and would like to know. lol Smart chicks rock!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I have been following dinar sites for years hoping that the latest rumor would come true......guess what to me we are back to square one....I respect Keep for telling it the way he believes for his interpertation of the info....no sugar coating like most everyone else....look at all the dinar sites viewership is way down....I imagine dinar sells are at a all time low.......I know I don't spend hours chasing the latest rumor,rate,etc....I have been there heard it all.....I have finally realized it is a long shot we get rich....I am glad I invested what I could afford to lose......