Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Kaperoni post 5/20

katie45

I would rather have an RV of .01 per Dinar than the dreaded L0P for 3.22 per Dinar. A L0P takes away the large gain. JMO.

Thank you Captain Obvious.........Did you even read this article? What does your statement have to do with ANYTHING?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would rather have an RV of .01 per Dinar than the dreaded L0P for 3.22 per Dinar. A L0P takes away the large gain. JMO.

No rocket science. Wth a .01 cent RV we at least make about 10 times our Capital ( less fees, commissions, etc).. With a $3.22 lopped RV... We get about 3 times plus our Capital ( less fees, commissions, etc).

• Upvote 1

I am not any kind of currency expert by any means but the auctions of buying dinars for dollars I think is a bonus , the drying up of dinars in country is what they need to accomplish, especially if they come out with a higher rate in favor or the dinar---then the people will WANT to use the dinar--auctions are just for the big boys trying to unload their dinars for something more valuable --dollars, thosr auctions are just gravey on the turkey! LOL!

I am not any kind of currency expert by any means but the auctions of buying dinars for dollars I think is a bonus , the drying up of dinars in country is what they need to accomplish, especially if they come out with a higher rate in favor or the dinar---then the people will WANT to use the dinar--auctions are just for the big boys trying to unload their dinars for something more valuable --dollars, thosr auctions are just gravey on the turkey! LOL!

The auctions are the MOF selling its oil revenues (USD) to receive dinar in return to fund the country and its budget.....they arent selling dinar and its not dinar off the streets...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 29

Walkin, you still think the CBI is the bad guy? Wow, your brained washed with LOPers syndrome. Look at the Sigir report! They tell you the CBI's plan is to revalue just under $1. Kap has been right on from the beginning. Come on Shabs my boy, finish the job for a free lap dance from Katie.

• Upvote 16

Walkin, you still think the CBI is the bad guy? Wow, your brained washed with LOPers syndrome. Look at the Sigir report! They tell you the CBI's plan is to revalue just under $1. Kap has been right on from the beginning. Come on Shabs my boy, finish the job for a free lap dance from Katie.

Im sorry you cant understand simple things such as the dynamics of currency redenomination....its not about being a lopster....its about understanding what your reading....no wonder they are trying to push english and reading skills so hard in this country....people like you and kap are prime candidates for needing educational assistance. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know what the CBI is saying. And they surely are not telling the world that the RV is coming in september.

I have some beach front property availible in colorado if your interested. Also has a farm with a herd of unicorns.....should be right up your alley....

This 1 dollar RV is AFTER they delete the zeros.....thats the result of redenominating....you guys are promoting a lop as our big RV...no wonder people think this is a scam....its cause there are too many uneducated posters and gurus spouting off nonsense at the mouth. Its people like you that make this investing in the dinar look like a joke.

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 38

This 1 dollar RV is AFTER they delete the zeros.....thats the result of redenominating....you guys are promoting a lop as our big RV...no wonder people think this is a scam....its cause there are too many uneducated posters and gurus spouting off nonsense at the mouth. Its people like you that make this investing in the dinar look like a joke.

I believe that you might be right on this one point. If so it would take out all the profit also agree that maybe you could be less heavy handed in your posts.;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I laugh at Walkin daily with his ignorance. He tries to project his knowledge as all knowing. When in reality, he has never brought any facts about Iraq to back up one statement he makes. Now that he cannot argue with facts from SIGIR, World Bank, he turns to bashing my good friend Kap. If you would actually read what he posted, you would see your re-denomination theory holds no water. They say right in the article that the 'lifting of 3 zeros' does not reduce the money supply. Therefore, Walkin, you are wrong about your own theory of what is going to happen. That means that the only way to reduce the money is to collect it. Unless you can think of another? Your opinions, theories are all wrong. And though I love to give a lap dance, you will never get one.

• Upvote 14

Keep...we all listen to your "LOP" principles based on history and articles coming out which is fine...it's your opinion...but I don't agree in the way you talk down to people. Where is proof of your degree? Where is the proof of where

you work in the financial market? You seem to have an expert opinion but nothing to back it up? Just like my opinion...you're guessing on articles that Iraq puts out...but in reality we are guessing because that's the best we can do.

They recycle the same crap, now the date is changed from september to June? What??? Timelines are never met and a lot of times their news articles contradict theirselves....being a banker myself and working in the financial market...

I knew that this investment wasn't the "norm". You can compare it to Turkey all you want, and I can refer to Germany....every country does things differently...they could RV tomorrow at 50 cents for all we know...our govt along with many

others could be highly involved...lol even some of those conspiracy theories might be right....what I do know is this...having a negative attitude and being a complete ****** to other posters does nothing but show how closed minded

you are. Being closed minded only constricts your intelligence to a box...I say thank you lord for giving me a chance to be in this investment, if God is for me who then can be against me? Thank you lord for blessing this investment

and letting us harvest our seeds sown....I follow the top economist...jesus christ who says "knock and it will be given to you"...I'm going to keep knocking at God's door until it revalues...then keep you can talk to me about that Lop after I cash in...Katie ya'll have a nice ATM....does yours dispense 5's?

Guessing at the articles??? laugh.gif They have been more then clear on what they mean....whether you choose to cover your eyes about it as if to pretend you never saw it is your choice....Im not here screaming that they are gonna lop no ifs ands or buts about it....I dont know what they are gonna do (only what they are saying they will do), but these people need to put on their grown up pants and stop twisting every bit of negative information into something we want to happen....It makes us all look like fools....

Do you really believe you need a degree in economics or finance to understand the simplicity of when a country is planning a currency redenomination?? laugh.gif Come on man....this stuff is not that hard....

You should know I give it out just like I receive it, but I have no pity for someone to wants to call me out and classify me as an individual simply because they refuse to educate themselves properly and mislead others....

I laugh at Walkin daily with his ignorance. He tries to project his knowledge as all knowing. When in reality, he has never brought any facts about Iraq to back up one statement he makes. Now that he cannot argue with facts from SIGIR, World Bank, he turns to bashing my good friend Kap. If you would actually read what he posted, you would see your re-denomination theory holds no water. They say right in the article that the 'lifting of 3 zeros' does not reduce the money supply. Therefore, Walkin, you are wrong about your own theory of what is going to happen. That means that the only way to reduce the money is to collect it. Unless you can think of another? Your opinions, theories are all wrong. And though I love to give a lap dance, you will never get one.

laugh.gif You dont even realize what your saying.....your saying they are telling us lifting the zeros doesnt reduce the money supply but then say that the only way to reduce the money supply is to collect it....but you also believe that lifting the zeros is not a lop and its just removing the larger bills from circulation. Do you see your own contradictions? You take one article that could be flipped by a small inconsistancy because of different translations and proclaim that this is exactly whats happening and all others are null and void. If you read for yourself, they have explained it clearly about dropping the money supply by deleting the zeros from 30 trillion to 30 or less billion....this is nothing new...pay attention to what you read and you wont be confused....I have no theories, Im going off what the CBI is saying....so you can sit here and cry about how the CBIs "theories" are wrong and wont work, but it wont do any good....the person you need to speak to is shabs....Everything you need to read that backs up what the CBI is saying is located on their own website....dont be afraid of what COULD be true....and stop lying and pumping this "deleting the zeros is great" crap. Your only fooling the gullible....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 21

There is a reason why Kap won the D o uche bag award.....I think I know another strong candidate for that award as well.....There is also a reason why Adam put the warning at the top of the page about using common sense when reading posts from these clowns... laugh.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 16

Oh that is funny. rolling on the ground over and over. lol You call out Kap again, when you know your friend at ****** called out someone you praise as the Biggest one of all. This dinar stuff is way over your head Walkin, even a chick can see that.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Oh that is funny. rolling on the ground over and over. lol You call out Kap again, when you know your friend at ****** called out someone you praise as the Biggest one of all. This dinar stuff is way over your head Walkin, even a chick can see that.

Dont be upset Katie....everyone knows it....I admire him for trying to get a larger audience by telling people only what they wanna hear....makes you feel secure about your reasons for buying the dinar.... laugh.giflaugh.gif Thats real nice of him....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7