Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOMEN NEED TO GOVERN THE WORLD

SPOTLIGHT

IF IT WAS UP TO THE GODDESS OF THE PLANT AKA THE WOMEN THER WOULD HAVE BEEN AN RV ALREADY.HONESTLY I DONT THINK COUNTRIES LIKE EUROPE IRAQ OR EVEN THE USA WOD NOT B N THIS SITUATION OR SITUATIONS.LETS B HONEST FELLAS WOMAN R JUST A BIT MORE CLEVER THAN MAN.SORRY FELLAS FOR TAKING THER SIDE THO.BUT ITS REAL.WOMAN SPEND MONEY BUT THEY KNOW HOW TO SAVE IT AS WELL..THERE WOD B NO RECCESSION OR NO NEED TO RV ANYTHNG IF IT WAS UP TO THE WOMEN. WE HAVE A BUNVH OF BONEHEADS RUNNING THE GOVERNEMNT.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 13

as i understand it..... in Ancient egypt....the women did rule.

the Queens were the boss...and the Pharaos...or their husbands...were just that....2nd in charge.

the whole male dominant thing is relatively new to this planet....but religious organizations such as the Judao/Christian/islam churches have set themselves up as being dominated by men...desperately trying to hold on to their "power".

one of the reasons Mary Magdalene's biblical character was translated as being a *****...was to discredit her actual status in the community.

Please realize that names such as Mary and Martha...as they appear in the Bible....refer NOt to their names...Mary is NOT (originally) a "name"...it is a "Title".

So is Martha. Mary and Martha are titles of high priestesses in the ancient times. They had very important roles in those days.....Mary wrote her own Gospel...which was not allowed to be included into what we now call "the bible". that decision was made during the great council meeting at Nicea....

i don't know how or when the roles were reversed...but i suspect it had something to do with the Romans......

so....the christian churches we know today are actually built on the church of Paul...who collaborated with the Romans....NOT Christ. There is a small remant group that claim to follow the teachings of a jesus the christ and His group, the Essenes....guess where they live???? yup....Iraq!!! Interesting huh??

also...the character of Joseph (Jesus' father) was translated to be described as a "carpenter".

Joseph was no "carpenter"...the original text calls him a Master Craftsman.... skilled in all things spiritual and esoteric and connected with alchemy.

as a side note....the word Alchemy comes from the arabic word for egypt.... Al Khem.

the 3000 year old egyptian culture did NOT build the Pyramids.....those structures were built over 12,000 years ago...during the pre-egyptian times...the times of the people known as the Khemitians.

have a nice day...women ROCK!!

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Are you kidding me? Is this person real? Good lord, if you are going to make a point, please, for the love of all things sacred at least attempt to use spell check.

I have no problem with equality, I believe that women can govern every bit as well as men. It's been proven throughout the centuries. I just think that Spotlight would not be the first (or last) choice as a spokesperson.

Khemitians.....havent heard that one before.

I do agree, there had to have been some other

high order civilization before the Egyptian Dynasties.

Were the Khemitians matriarchal as well?

Are you kidding me? I love women too. But living in the same house as my wife and a teenage daughter has taught me they rule the household, but in charge of the country would be a bad idea. Once a month some small country would get nuked! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it, What my Rolex quit working? well those sons a............. where's that button! :lol: Oops there you two are, OK I'm ready for my beating! :D

• Upvote 5

Are you kidding me? I love women too. But living in the same house as my wife and a teenage daughter has taught me they rule the household, but in charge of the country would be a bad idea. Once a month some small country would get nuked! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it, What my Rolex quit working? well those sons a............. where's that button! :lol: Oops there you two are, OK I'm ready for my beating! :D

that was hella phunny..hahahah.i feel ya but they wodn make dumb decsions like our congressmen.if evrythng is equal there is balance.for som reason people n power dont view it th same

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They can rule.....except they must take a LEAVE OF ABSENCE EVERY 21-22 DAYS for five days or else all hell would break loose!!!!:lol: :lol: :o Im being serious!! lol

• Upvote 2

that was hella phunny..hahahah.i feel ya but they wodn make dumb decsions like our congressmen.

Wtf ? :blink:

So Are U Somehow Trying To Infer That Our Illustrious US Congresswomen Such As Nancy Thuglosi Are Any Better ? :o

pelosi-clown.jpg

:D :D :D

• Upvote 6

The bottom line is we know how to run the household and of course you :) and we know how to throw nukes too :) and even though you complain about us, you love us and can not live without us WOMAN. And can you please refresh my memory again ? How were we created ? Not from your hair, so we don't walk all over you :) not from your feet, so you don't step all over us but from your ribs, so we can walk beside you to support you, to be your soul mate because we are taken from a place close to your heart. A good woman will anchor you and make you a better man :) and of course we love you too :)

I love Women........

Umb,

So glad to hear you love women ;) and not only one, but two or more???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

o.k. Merkel of Germany and no one messes with her she is a tuff cookie. she gets the job done just saying. She has a stance of this is our country you learn our language and respect our religion or you can go back to where ever it is you came from, And she isnt afraid to offend enyone. She stands up for her people. And thier believes. And if you run a country that is how it sould be. She doesnt sell her people out. They have industry and take care of theyre own. Just a little something to think about.She works it good. Im just saying you go girl. I give her props.And yes she is a woman. Sorry guys but it is what it is and it works. Kinda like America used to be, before we sold out.. She gets respect for her country, Something our country seems to be lacking these days.

• Upvote 1

o.k. Merkel of Germany and no one messes with her she is a tuff cookie. she gets the job done just saying. She has a stance of this is our country you learn our language and respect our religion or you can go back to where ever it is you came from, And she isnt afraid to offend enyone. She stands up for her people. And thier believes. And if you run a country that is how it sould be. She doesnt sell her people out. They have industry and take care of theyre own. Just a little something to think about.She works it good. Im just saying you go girl. I give her props.And yes she is a woman. Sorry guys but it is what it is and it works. Kinda like America used to be, before we sold out.. She gets respect for her country, Something our country seems to be lacking these days.

Sold out? I don't remember selling out to anyone! Perhaps "our leaders" sold out, but to say "before we sold out" sounds an awful lot like you mean America as a whole, which includes the citizens, which includes me! I am very curious as to what your definition of selling out is.

we alowed the politicians as we the people have elected to allow our goverment to sell off or out . We need a group to keep a close eye on our own house to make sure they have our individule rights and freedoms at heart. But you are right we as individules have not sold out. But we have alowed our officals too. And even within our own group have they not gone to the highest bider. With disregard to the majority of we the people.

Good idea Boozer, running shoes for us to get to the bank, sneakers for the goverment, hipboots for cleaning the mess they made up, and dont forget the steel toed to boot them out. All done very fashionably and in the latest colors of course.Hopefully in time for the elections.

:P If Women Ran The World...

A man would no longer be considered a "good catch" simply because he is

breathing.

Medical research money would be spent on developing new birth control

methods for men.

Women with cold hands would give men prostate exams.

Baby-sitting, doing dishes and making beds would be considered "Macho".

The hem of men's pants would go up or down depending on the economy.

Men would be forced to purchase overpriced clothes every season.

Minnie Mouse would get equal billing with Mickey.

Fewer women would be dieting because the ideal weight standard would

increase by 40 pounds.

Overweight men would be encouraged to wear girdles.

PMS would be a legitimate defense in court.

Men would come with papers showing their true identity, marital and

employment status, if they live with their mother, and whether they have

had their shots.

Shopping would be considered an aerobic activity.

Men would get reputations for sleeping around.

"Ms. Magazine" would have an annual swimsuit issue featuring scantily clad

male models.

Men who designed women's shoes would be forced to wear them.

Men would not be allowed to eat gas-producing foods within two hours of

bedtime.

Men would be as attentive AFTER marriage as they were before.

Men would be secretaries for female bosses, working twice as hard for none

of the credit.

Little girls would read "Snow White and the Seven Hunks".

Men would earn 70 cents for every dollar women make.

Men would bring drinks, chips and dip to women watching soap operas.

Men would HAVE to get Playboy for the articles, because there would be no

pictures.

Men would learn phrases like: I'm sorry, I love you, You're beautiful, Of

course you don't look fat in that outfit, Go to sleep-I'll take care of the

baby, etc.

Men would be judged entirely by their looks, women by their

accomplishments.

Men would sit around and wonder what WE are thinking.

Men would pay as much attention to their women as their cars.

All toilet seats would be nailed down.

Men would work on relationships as much as they work on their careers.

TV news segments on sports would never run longer than one minute.

All men would be forced to spend one month in a PMS simulator.

Men would have their wedding rings permanently attached so they can't

pretend to be single.

During mid-life crisis, men would get hot-flashes and women would date 19

year old boys.

Overweight men would have their weight brought to their attention

constantly.

After a baby is born, men would take a six-week paternity leave to wait on

their wives hand and foot.

For basic training, soldiers would have to take care of a two-year old for

six weeks.

A female employee would be noticed for her work performance, not her bra

size.